Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alot more good-looking women than men..

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Has anybody else noticed while out in public there seems to be two to three times more good-looking women than men.

I see so many more females with balanced facial features and plenty of men with double chins and unbalanced facial features.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
YES, I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices this. There seems to be loads of attractive sexy females but most guys just look like rubbish tbh. No wonder the dynamic isn't balanced, guys just aren't up to the job. Look at girls ... they look great, are so confident, outgoing, popular, social, etc.

MM

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tend to be more beautiful than men?

Here's something I've noticed too; Of all the men and women I've seen, men tend to have bigger muscles! :rolleyes:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with you on this. Men are not nearly as attractive. That is why 15-20% of guys are fvcking the majority of woman out there. And the rest are either in LTR or AFC's or worse virgins.

wallycleaver

Banned
Reaction score
American men are much better looking than the women. The women tend to have squat builds. They look like a cross between a tank and a fire hydrant.

As a tall attractive man (6'7") I am glad I have to do a lot of international travel. My problem in America is that the women are all short and fat. I need them tall and long. I won't even get into the attitudes. Five years since I touched one that wasn't family. Been the best five years of my life.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...of coure theyre are...Maybe if you liked teh c0cK you would think otherwise. What im saying is you dont pay much attention to "good looking" guys.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys are saying looks do matter?? Each day this site becomes more unbalanced.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
knowing guys base attraction solely off looks, and women base it off internal factors, it makes sense doesn't it? the universe adjusts accordingly

and why are you guys checking out other guys for. thats wierd

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't underestimate makeup and well-designed female clothing (which are more available and socially accepted than male's).

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its so easy for a female to make herself look atleast a little attractive. Nice makeup, long hair, show cleavage and wear tight pants=most guys would **** them.

With guys you cant really change your looks that much unless you work really hard at getting a great body.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rjones said:
With guys you cant really change your looks that much unless you work really hard at getting a great body.
Yes guys can, and what makes you think that girls don't need a good body as a minimum requirement? No amount of amazing makeover (without a hell lot of exercises) can make a hippo attractive.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^It's not internal factors, in the sense of being a "good guy"....it's that resource potential is large part of a male's attractiveness...looks matter, just not as much as resource potential, and genetic inheritance reflects that.
looks don't matter

and what is "resource potential?" that's a new one

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter since it forms a part of the alpha package that a girl wants but the average looking guys can also take advantage of the situation that there's not many guys out there like Brad Pitt, etc, so they just need to be one of the best guys who are not that very good looking.

and to the OP, nah, i dont think so. grooming is a part of good looks or in mathematical terms (dont know much tho), a subset of good looks. So, guys who groom better tend to look better! And almost all girls give attention to their grooming and most guys dont...

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^where do looks not matter? I live on planet earth, BTW.
if you're a guy, looks don't matter in the sense they don't make it or break it for you

if you want them to matter, get a sex change

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
men are actually naturally better looking than women.. woman can make themselves look better by hair colouring, hair extensions, foundation, eye liner, eye shadow, lip stick etc etc

that's why when you take a hot girl and take off her make up, she looks ugly

good looking guys mostly just do their hair and that's it, so technically men are better looking

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm how did i know that this thread was started by stucka before i even read it????????

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
yeah, but even Style said that grooming is a necessity, even if being classically handsome is not a requirement. And I agree, being classically handsome is not required; I have a friend who is pretty much ugly, but has a very commanding presence, lots of confidence, and gets looks when he wears a nice suit, despite having a naturally below average face. Thus, he gets hot girls.
yeah that's all I meant. looks can help get you in the door and good for you if you have them but our appearance doesn't mean as much to women as theirs means to us. their mode of attraction and our mode are not the same... which kinda makes looks threads like this one redundant. by all means, take care of yourself but if guys had to focus on one thing, they should do what your friend's done - work on cultivating social intelligence and a good energy. I've seen way too many counter examples of guys who have spent a ton of money and time into their appearance (gym, tans, clothes, etc) but still can't pull because they lack the basic social skills.