Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

aloof? ****y funny?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
so this girl ju messaged me on myspace becuz im cute. she gave me her number and everything. u know wat, i actined aloof and ****y and funny and she totally got turn around by it. she accused me of bein a player. i kinda makes u think if this aloof stuff really works.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried something similar, too. This one chick asked me on facebook: "Do you have a girlfriend and when r u coming back to visit me?"

My reply:
"Well, I have a girlfriend, a mistress, a wife and a booty call girl ;). blah blah blah. You´re probably crying your eyes out every night because you miss me so much ;)"

was that ****y and funny?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I tried something similar, too. This one chick asked me on facebook: "Do you have a girlfriend and when r u coming back to visit me?"

My reply:
"Well, I have a girlfriend, a mistress, a wife and a booty call girl ;). blah blah blah. You´re probably crying your eyes out every night because you miss me so much ;)"

was that ****y and funny?
yea, i'd say that was ****y funny. it depends on how she took it though. what'd she say?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
yea, i'd say that was ****y funny. it depends on how she took it though. what'd she say?
she hasn´t responded yet

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
she hasn´t responded yet

hmm well then, she might not have taken it well. is she didnt take that well then she obviously have low self esteem. maybe u should next her, or wait to see if she responds, she could have jus not be online ina while.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
hmm well then, she might not have taken it well. is she didnt take that well then she obviously have low self esteem. maybe u should next her, or wait to see if she responds, she could have jus not be online ina while.
She hasn´t been online yet.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her reply: "LOL, yeah I miss you a lot. Blah blah blah... You can play golf here and teach me how, haha, I mean if your wife and girlfriend and mistress and booty call girl don't mind :)"

Does that mean anything?

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
its cool to be a lil ****y funny but make sure what you say isnt too harsh like the part here
ChrizZ said:
You´re probably crying your eyes out every night because you miss me so much ;)"
might could be over doing it
and Raikojo17 what did you say back to her or w/e

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you are confused here, thought I should bring this up.

Aloof:

-at a distance, esp. in feeling or interest; apart: They always stood aloof from their classmates.
–adjective 2. reserved or reticent; indifferent; disinterested: Because of his shyness, he had the reputation of being aloof.

****y:

-arrogant; pertly self-assertive; conceited: He walked in with a ****y air.

Funny:

-providing fun; causing amusement or laughter; amusing; comical: a funny remark; a funny person.
-attempting to amuse; facetious: Did you really mean that or were you just being funny?

---------------------------------------------------

Being aloof is entirely different from being ****y & funny.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you were meaning...apathetic...perhaps even indifferent.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
djweses89 said:
its cool to be a lil ****y funny but make sure what you say isnt too harsh like the part here

might could be over doing it
and Raikojo17 what did you say back to her or w/e

ok
her: hey boo boo wats good
me: hey! ummm oh r u?
her: im ****** hers my number ***-***-****. call me sumtime
Me: haha, ok ill call u sumtime when im free
her: wat's so funny? im serious ur cute and i like u.
Me:thanx. yea, lol so am i
her:nevermind u probably a player anyway

so did i do sumtimg wrong?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
snorida44x said:
I thought you said you were being ****y and funny? That wasn't ****y and funny. What did you do wrong? I mean...you didn't do too much wrong, except you told her you'd call her when your free which is a very minor thing...I would have said: "You'll have to wait until my schedule clears up, and then if your not to scary i'll take you out...and if anything I think you'll make a good friend."

Tell her she might make a good friend so she'll have something to work for, so you look like your the one who's qualifying her, and if she screws up then you'll just find a new women. Use this on attractive women. Women will actually try and impress you when you tell them they'll make a nice friend.
lol thanx dude. but i meant i was jus actin not interested. being aloof, not crackin jokes at her. i told her i'd call her in a joking way like "yeah right, ill call u *snicker* sure thing", in that way. she thought i was an idiot. i didnt like her, but i was willing to give her a chance, she was turned off by my behavior. maybe she has low selfesteeme.