Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Almost pimped slapped 7-11 girl.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Almost pimped slapped 7-11 girl.

Originally posted by diablo
$14 is expensive?

Moved to AE...
lol, well not really, but considering it wasn't really a name brand, and considering the store it was at I expected it to be cheaper.

And the price I originally saw on it kind of threw me off.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^sue them.You can sue and have her fired if you really persue this.I would i'm tired off there **** i do stand up to them regurlary.

But you guys think it's cuz you're white/asian or whatever they do it to everbody especially there own men and latinos.

Sick of this sh!t,people need to stop acting scared.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
I actually agree with you my friend.

Quite a few black women have horrible attitudes.

I walked into a walgrens store the other night(around 12:30) to buy some benydryl so that I could get some sleep. Anyway, the black girl at the counter had a terrible attitude.

It took me a moment to find my "pin" for my card. But before I could find it, she gets impatient and actually threw my benydryl into the little blue bucket that was sitting on the ground. :confused:

When I asked her if she was aware of what she had did she said:

"Do you want it or not" I said sure if you can give me a moment to type in my pin number, but why do you have to be so rude about it?

She paused and then turned off the register (she actually locked it with the key). :mad:

At this point i asked to speak to a manager, she refused to call one, so i went into the back of the store and found one myself.

So and here's where things get real nasty.

When she see's me coming out the back with the manager she immediately starts yelling, cursing and actually called me a biitch. she then walked up on me as if to hit me. I advised her that it would be foolish to make a bad situation worse. Then she started saying "hit me I wont you to hit me". "Come on hit me!"

I told her that i don't fight women, but that if she laid one finger on me i would call the police. The manager got in-between us and pulled her off to the back, he told me to wait a minute.

While in the back I could hear the manager telling her over and over to be quiet and shut up but she refused to do it.

Finally, when he came back outside I asked him what the district managers name was and he gave me a card with the info on it. I asked him what was going to come of this and he told me that she probably wouldn't be fired cuz she needed a job. :kick:

All that told me was that he's probably screwing her.

Now, i've never had a problem like this before, also if this was a man he would have been fired on the spot. I just spoke with the store manager and he said that he would be making a determination on it today. I also called the district manager, but he's very hard to reach.

All I can say is that you should report employee's with irate behavior, thats really about all you can do. But, if the managers screwing her there's not much I can do besides escalate it up to a district manager or something like that. But too many people let women get away with this kind of behavior.

As for the girl in question she was probably either a crack head, on the rag, lesbo, hood rat or allof the above!

Sayno
damn, just as bad except you didn't have a bunch of friends instigating. Yea, that was a good thing to do telling the manager, too bad she was probably banging him. Lol

I'm thinking these girls probably have to vent out whatever frustration they have that's why they are so rude.

I saw america's next top model (I know, haha). And the fine black girl, Eva the Diva was very nasty to people in the beginning for know reason. We later discovered she was like that because of her childhood and insecurities she had.

Anyway, that's still not a good excuse to behave like that. There are tons of other ways to vent out frustration w/o projecting it on bystanders.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^sue them.You can sue and have her fired if you really persue this.I would i'm tired off there **** i do stand up to them regurlary.

But you guys think it's cuz you're white/asian or whatever they do it to everbody especially there own men and latinos.

Sayno and I are black actually. I always get really bad vibes for black girls for some unknown reason.

Had I been a white boy she probably wouldn't have asked the insulting question. "This is $14 you know that?"

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz

So you think I got a case?

Sayno'

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
damn, just as bad except you didn't have a bunch of friends instigating. Yea, that was a good thing to do telling the manager, too bad she was probably banging him. Lol

I'm thinking these girls probably have to vent out whatever frustration they have that's why they are so rude.

I saw america's next top model (I know, haha). And the fine black girl, Eva the Diva was very nasty to people in the beginning for know reason. We later discovered she was like that because of her childhood and insecurities she had.

Anyway, that's still not a good excuse to behave like that. There are tons of other ways to vent out frustration w/o projecting it on bystanders.
funny yet sad yet true story...

One of my two best friends, about 2 years ago was hype because he was talking to this "model chick".. I mean I was like.. okay whatever... turns out.. she really was a model. She was I forgot her name.. Erica? on America's Next Top Model, the girl from North Little Rock, AR

Well.. after 2 dates he got LJBF'ed by her. great while it lasted I guess.. shes a cutie in person, he's lucky I didn't see her before he did,b ut she saw him at church and he asked for her number

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
funny yet sad yet true story...

One of my two best friends, about 2 years ago was hype because he was talking to this "model chick".. I mean I was like.. okay whatever... turns out.. she really was a model. She was I forgot her name.. Erica? on America's Next Top Model, the girl from North Little Rock, AR

Well.. after 2 dates he got LJBF'ed by her. great while it lasted I guess.. shes a cutie in person, he's lucky I didn't see her before he did,b ut she saw him at church and he asked for her number
Hmm..

seems like you got cut off mid-sentence..

SN'

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
Hmm..

seems like you got cut off mid-sentence..

SN'
well I have company and I tried to cut it short.. but basically he calls every other week or so, and they go out from time to time when she is in town, but there is no attraction on her part, it's too ovbious at least to me

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u got played by ya friends more den da girl... U tried to save face because of your friends... not the girl. You were walking away until something by your friend...not the girl.

See a pattern?

I really dont get what she did. Was it the way she looked at you or something? Cuz from what im reading it werent nfn big until the 2nd interaction and u came back to start some ish that time cuz ur friends were laffin. She knew it, ur friends knew it...the whole store knew it.

And I dont think its a racial trait as much as i do it is a economical trait, but even then it is unjustified stereotyping

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was looking at me w/ this really stare, and just gave me this attitude. She then mentioned the price. You ever saw that part in Selena when they walked into the store and the lady assumed b/c they were Mexican they couldn't afford it? Then she said "Can you just take it off the maniquine?!"

And it is a stereotype that's why I made sure to mention it as one and not to make it seem like it's a normal thing for someone of that race. I'm saying this b/c it's an attitude that I encountered w/ many of them, not that no one else has attitudes but they display it in different ways.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
It was over a $14 pair of glasses.
I went up in 7-11's w/ my friends b4 going to the club. I spotted a pair of glasses and decided hey why not buy it?

So I try them on then put them on the counter. The girl on the counter was the stereotypical super snotty black girl who just reeked of attitude. I was going to make a fun little flirt w/ her but i felt a bad vibe early.

B!tchy girl: "Well, what do you want?" (Looks at me like an idiot)

Me: .......The glasses

B!tchy girl: You mean the ones that were just on your face.

Me: um, yea

B.G: (Checks price) You do know this is $14 right??

I wanted to say "Did I ask you the price?!" but it was actually expensive so I declined"

B.G: (To one of my friends) Why do you need glasses anyway.

I leave and my frat brothers keep making fun of me, telling me I got played. I stop dead in my tracks and turn around. After waiting on line I get the same girl and throught the shades at the counter. She continues looking at me very sarcasticly and strangely and moves slow as to make me look stupid.

Me: Come on hurry up just give me the thing.

B.G: Don't tell me to hurry up. Treat me w/ respect I don't work for you okay.

Me: Yea, well you do now.

She takes my money out of the register and just drops it on the counter. I calmly put my money in my pocket and give her one last response.

Me: HAND ME THE MONEY RIGHT NEXT TIME B!tch!

She automatically goes into ghetto mode and starts yapping about how she's gonna come over the table to slap me. Meanwhile my frat brothers (laughing hysterically w/ the 7-11's girl) drags me out. And looked at me in awe because it's just so out of my character.

Well, she just kept pushing my buttons for a response and finally got it. Ghetto girls just love getting into fights, I swear.
she probably would have kicked your ass

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Almost pimped slapped 7-11 girl.

Originally posted by BMW
she probably would have kicked your ass
tell me about it, I got lucky.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I found out that the store manager/night manager lied about the store number. So, I called the coporate office and spoke with the District manager and he said that he would take care of it.

END RESULT:

The Biitch got fired!!!!! :up:

SN'

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going back to the original post, you handled it badly. A simple "Sorry, has it been a bad day? Same here (short elaboration)" and she'd have apologised. Instead you made it worse.

You're better than her theres no reason to feel like pimp slapping her!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I would have bet at least $20 on the black girl kicking your arse...$100 if she was wearing a whistle around her neck.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
Oh boy! I was waiting for someone to say some crap like that......:rolleyes:

what would you have done oh wise one?
I actually agree with him, so I'll take this one if you don't mind. Thank you.

Understand that she's having a bad day. She's working for people like you who really have no respect for her, you just want her to ring something up for you. You don't respect what she's doing for you. That she wakes up day in and day out so that you can get your sunglasses. People tell her off for the stupidest ****... And when it happens three or four times a day, you begin to stop caring about customer service. After all, the only time people really care about customer service is when it's poor. Then they have something to talk about with their friends.

I'm not trying to say that it's okay to treat your customers like **** by any means. In fact, it was uncalled for. However, I'm sure a lot of us have (or still do) worked with the public at one time or another. Fast food, Department stores, whatever. Most of us know that most people completely forget that the keyword in public service is SERVICE. Most people seem to forget that you're doing them a service and don't even treat you like people. The treat you like you're supposed to be some trained mutt, programmed to give them a ******* if they ask for it.

I explain the above to get you in the mindset of where she's coming from so that when this happens to you, you respond with a SMILE. An "I know what you're going through and I'm not your enemy" smile. Especially if (like this guy) your original plan was to hit on her. If your plan originally is to hit on her, you don't want to come off as another customer. You want to come off as someone who understands. Regular customers = The enemy. Friendly customers = The ally.

So, instead of responding with anger... You respond with friendliness and kindness. "What do you want?!" (smile with kindness) "Relax. I just want to buy these glasses" (she looks at the price tag) "You realize these are $15?" (smile and respond with either...) "Yes, I realized the price." or "No, I didn't realize that. Thank you for being so helpful". (this can now be followed up with) "Anyway, what do you think of the glasses?" (game mode activated).

No matter how much of a b*tch she is, be friendly. It's respected by her, it's respected by the other customers in the store (because news flash, when you walked away the customers sided with her, not you... And if there were any other hotties in there, you just looked like a complete jackass). No matter how much of a b*tch she was... You respond with friendliness. Not hostility. Friendliness is admirable. Hostility is pathetic. And even if she doesn't respect that... Everyone else around you does. Why is this good? Because everybody is watching you to see how you can handle yourself. They want to have a story to talk about with their friends. "The guy was a complete jerk to the lady" or "No matter how much of a b*tch she was to him, he just sat there and smiled". They want to give the better person a pat on the back and tell them good job on handling the situation. She got the pat on the back. You got laughter from your friends. Had you responded with kindness, you would have gotten the pat on the back and a possible new friend or even better, a better female target.

Veracity

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
...Meanwhile my frat brothers (laughing hysterically w/ the 7-11's girl) drags me out. And looked at me in awe because it's just so out of my character. Well, she just kept pushing my buttons for a response and finally got it. Ghetto girls just love getting into fights, I swear.
The Girls don't, but their big black boyfriends do.:box: Be careful with this kind of situation otherwise next time your frat brothers will be looking at you from the safety of the car while they watch you get your azz beat.

Seriously.

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do know such cassier* girls around ^_^ but not that extreme yet :)
*girl sitting all the day on the counter

Reaction score
Bro, bad decision. All you let this girl do was 1) raise your blood pressure, 2) waste an extra 5 minutes of time you coulda spent drinking with your boys and grindin on some a** at the club, and 3) get the better of you.

Next time, after you complete the purchase, ask for her managers name politely, or look for one of those comment cards. If you can't get either, call your better business bureau local office and find out who runs the 7-11, and write them a professional complaint.

That, in my opinion, would have been the right thing to do. But when I was younger and in my fraternity, I probably would have done the same thing you did. So I feel obligated to share my wisdom.