Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Almost got arrested for DJing

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this is a hell of story.

Me and a buddy of mine went out on Halloween night to try and pick up chicks. We usually go over to ND (University of Notre Dame) because in south bend that's where all the college girls that are our age hang out. It ended up being a pretty successful night. However half way during the night we were approached by the police and were asked if we had taken a cell phone that belonged to one of the girls we had talked to. By that point we had gone through so many sets I didn't remember who the hell they were talking about. Anyways, we told them we hadn't seen the phone and we left it at that and walked away.

Later on as we were walking back to my car a police vehicle rolled up next to us and about four officers got out of the car and pretty much made a big scene. They got our info and told us that we were seen touching girls that night (Using Kino for Christ sake) and that we had done this with a bunch of girls that night. So apparently they were watching us the whole damn night. At one point I wanted to say "well **** man this is how you pick up women." One of the female officers even gave me the "advice" next time don't touch the girls that you decide to talk to.

To me this just proves how retarded are society is. It's become strange for men to walk up and approach women. HOW ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MEET THEM!?! All of that crap just because some dumb chick misplaced her phone. What a joke.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only touched them on the arms. I mean i wasn't watching my buddy the whole time but we both know enough not to go squeezing titties or anything dumb like that. IMO it was just some dumb rich girl (like alot of those ND kids are) that got all upset because she couldn't find her phone.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a bar, after the night was over one of the bouncers was like "so did you land any of the girls you were talking to?" and i was like "did i make it that obvious? haha" and he was like "hell yeah." and gave me this look. Well excuse me buddy. He actually ****blocked me earlier too

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:

Me and a buddy of mine went out on Halloween night to try and pick up chicks. We usually go over to ND (University of Notre Dame) because in south bend that's where all the college girls that are our age hang out. It ended up being a pretty successful night. However half way during the night we were approached by the police and were asked if we had taken a cell phone that belonged to one of the girls we had talked to. By that point we had gone through so many sets I didn't remember who the hell they were talking about. Anyways, we told them we hadn't seen the phone and we left it at that and walked away.

Later on as we were walking back to my car a police vehicle rolled up next to us and about four officers got out of the car and pretty much made a big scene. They got our info and told us that we were seen touching girls that night (Using Kino for Christ sake) and that we had done this with a bunch of girls that night. So apparently they were watching us the whole damn night. At one point I wanted to say "well **** man this is how you pick up women." One of the female officers even gave me the "advice" next time don't touch the girls that you decide to talk to.

To me this just proves how retarded are society is. It's become strange for men to walk up and approach women. HOW ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MEET THEM!?! All of that crap just because some dumb chick misplaced her phone. What a joke.
You shouldn't randomly approach girls to talk and you don't touch girls when you talk to them. If you went to a bank teller and touched her while making a deposit, you be banned from the bank and could be arrested. If you went to Safeway and touched to cashier while buying bananas, you could be arrested. Kino is something you do when have built some rapport with the girl, when she is comfortable with you.

You are also not giving us the whole story. Either you guys looked suspicious, it was a girls only party, you crashed some party, you harassed some girls, or you come on too strong. Four police wouldn't want to get info from two guys for no reason unless you gave them one.

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW...seriously one hell of a story

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:

It might be possible that you guys got a little overboard with the touching.. or maybe you guys were lording the place, so maybe a third person might think something's up with these guys, right.

But besides your mistakes or miscalibrations, I do agree that society is truly fvcked up. We gotta go what we gotta do.. let the AFCs whine.

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
There's nothing wrong with touching girls when you're talking to them, but do you think you or your friends touched them in places that would be escalating too fast? I mean for the cops to confront you about that the girls had to report that to them, right? If not, what the hell, I agree.
Keep in mind that some girls will accuse you of sexual harassment just for looking at them, even in the eyes, so the whole "you must have been out of line if she reported you" is often untrue.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
You shouldn't randomly approach girls to talk and you don't touch girls when you talk to them. If you went to a bank teller and touched her while making a deposit, you be banned from the bank and could be arrested. If you went to Safeway and touched to cashier while buying bananas, you could be arrested. Kino is something you do when have built some rapport with the girl, when she is comfortable with you.

You are also not giving us the whole story. Either you guys looked suspicious, it was a girls only party, you crashed some party, you harassed some girls, or you come on too strong. Four police wouldn't want to get info from two guys for no reason unless you gave them one.
Nah i don't think so. Halloween is the harvest time for DJ's and PUAs since Girls show their inner slut at this time. The cops go out in FORCE. I've been stopped by cops before on halloween so it's almost obvious to me what happened.

This is what i think happened, BtownBuck met up with these preppy chicks dressed up all provocatively, he doesn't faze and he gets to talking to them, and they reciprocate fine and Buck plays with them and minor kino arises. (arm touching, shoulder squeeze, blah blah blah) He's been gaming all night and gotten to lots of sets.

Buck ejects, goes about his business. HBphone realizes she doesn't have her phone anymore after awhile and she freaks out since it's her lifeline to her social network. In fact, if she doesn't find out where it is it will be the END of western civilization! She's been approached by a few guys in the night and her girlfriends with her too. They immediately suspect them, The cops are called, they come and take a report.

The cops take a serious look at the case because simply put, Halloween is also a prime time for pervs and freaks to come out and play. So they try to keep a tight rein on anything they can.

The cops ask them "Did anybody suspicious come up to you?" And lo and behold, they remembered Buck because he had been just a bit more forward than most other guys. I mean, he touched my shoulder, he COULD have slipped his hand into the ass pocket on this costume to steal my phone.

One thing leads to another and the mob mentality and false memory of a group of girls takes over. It's like broken telephone but with everybody listening to it as it gets crazier and crazier. Now Buck isn't a charming young man who made them laugh and get just a wee bit moist in the nether regions, he's a driven sex predator who plans on stalking her by taking her information and all her friends information from her phone. He might also eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

The cops decide to chase him down, they pay him a visit first and aren't really convinced by his story. The whole "i'm out picking up girls" just seems a bit strange to them. So they tail him. Discreetly of course.

They see him talk to other girls with his wingmen, obviously looking for vulnerable prey, the cops take their time gathering 'evidence' of buck 'inappropriately' touching girls, They're hoping Buck will 'mess up' and start celebrating his 'trick or treat' bag full of stolen goods, or agitate a girl enough that she'll look as if she's in distress, and with the cops nearby, press charges against him.

When he heads back to his car having done none ot the above, they decide to try and intimidate him into confessing. Hence 4 officers. they talk about alot of circumstancial evidence that proves nothing, hoping that Buck is "dumb" enough to think he's been caught.

I had fun thinking this up. :D

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
what a clear and concise breakdown of events, Aragon

Reaction score
Who's cell phone? I would have asked. Why would you accuse me of taking someone's cellphone? Did a girl complain to you about me touching her, because no girl ever complained to me? Then see what they say. If they just get angry and start yelling, you know it's all bs. I wouldn't try to act like an ass, but I would say something like. I have never had anyone complain to me. This is very out of the ordinary. You can tell whoever it was that I give my sincerest apologies. I would apologize to her myself, but I see she has long since left.

I would not be surprised if no such witness materializes. Don't let the *******s know that they got under your skin.

It could be that some chick got jealous of you and complained to someone, because you were ignoring her. I had this happen once when I was sitting with 4 women at a table. 3 of them were talking with me, showing me pictures of herself on her phone, etc. The 4th was some ugly dike and went and told the bartender, who in a jealous fit told me to buy a drink or leave, so I left and never came back. There are lot of jealous people in the world. And so is life.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said earlier we were by no means groping these girls. I was simply using some kino on them. I even had some of them give me a hug first not the other way around.

I was also dressed in a giant clifford the dog costume. :yes:

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was indeed a spolied rich girl not having a good night. Seeing you guys have a tough time makes her feel better.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
C0ckblockd by the popo? That's not too surprising. There's a CB behind every tree. It only takes one b!tch to complain to the police who were probably nearby to get them to start watching. I've been to Indiana before and ran into some prissy b!tches there and some AFC's.

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young women pull all kinds of stunts for attention. They get extra points for involving the police. Extra extra points if their behavior impacts the health and or freedom of a fine, upstanding young gentleman. Happens all of the time.

Remember Charlie's Equations:

Young women + men + alcohol = trouble

Young women + men + party + alcohol = potential disaster

Young women + men + party + alcohol + police = certain disaster

I feel bad about what happened. You weren't trying to hurt anybody and you were unfairly targeted. Having that woman officer criticize you probably made you feel like a psycho killer stalker. Not to mention that if you would have taken the bait and talked back to any of the police officers, you would have probably been beaten toothless and arrested.

I used to be a fan of mystery method type, approach a stranger and kino her advice. I decided somewhere along the line that touching strangers is not really a good idea. I'm older and maybe that has something to do with it. I find that when I meet new women, they usually touch me and I'm cool with it. But when I meet some dude and he's putting his hands all over me, patting me on the back and shtt, I want to punch him. I can imagine women sometimes feel the same. It's like the sonofabich just read a "How to be Alpha" self-help book and decided to mark his territory. I don't blame women for being turned off.

Also, while we're talking about cold, indirect approaches: I used to be great at opening sets but I got tired of being the dancing monkey. I got tired of babysitting drunks. I got tired of being a performer and just wanted to be myself. I've never gotten in trouble for doing the latter.

You want to meet more people? make friends and network. Find hobbies and meet people who share those hobbies. Make friends with lots of women... I miss the days when girls used to ask me to "just be friends." I could use women friends sometimes. Between my old age and steady girlfriend, I have no business going near a woman who has a boyfriend or a husband, and unfortunately I also have no business going near a woman who is single. To compound matters, the women I meet these days either have no interest in me or want to get with me. Before, there was always this gray zone that involved dates that weren't really dates and lots of conversation. Most of these girls who weren't interested in me were pretty cool to hang out with and introduced me to their friends, who introduced me to their friends. I always seemed to have fresh opportunities to make first impressions... in an environment where I was prequalified. That's a hell of a lot easier than cold approaches.

I don't think you should be afraid to approach a stranger but I think you need to be smart about it. If you're dancing, then it's probably okay to touch the girl. Otherwise, kino is a delicate art... like false disqualification. Most guys I've met know shtt about both and make a career out of inadvertently pissing off women. And I'm not talking about college-aged women (God knows everything pisses them off).

If you're gonna go cold on young women, just remember that the police do not distinguish kino from assault and all it takes is one inebriated and vindictive little brat to put an end to your career aspirations and dental hygiene.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bottom line

FVCK THE POLICE!

ha

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt the police were acting solely on seeing you touching the girls.

It was probably some chick with running PMS that got pissed that you weren't paying attention to her but other girls, went to the cops, shook her t1ts in their faces, gave all of them a hardon and after that, they were ready to prove themsleves to her by going after you guys. Its the classic victim scheme played to perfection.

Also I know guys who are cops that get laid just for wearing the uniform. If you ask me, I bet the cops were sarging too (while on duty) and they didn't like the competition.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with DJDamage on this one. I had a similar thing happen last night.

I work the door at a bar, and I had a girl come up to me (very cute and seemingly very sweet) who asked if I would throw somebody out who was apparently causing trouble. So I said, "Okay, who is it and what are they doing?" To which she responded, "That guy right there in the black. He's ignoring me."

She was dead serious.

She wanted me to throw this guy out because he wasn't paying attention to her. She then threatened to key his car in the parking lot if I didn't. Ridiculous.

Some girls like to play the victim card for attention. And some guys in positions of power and authority are dumb enough to fall for it. An AMOG with power is the worst kind.

Reaction score
Wow. Are you white and your group white or black? I'm curious if any racism is involved here. I mean, did the police do this because you are a bunch of black dudes hitting up white chicks in a white neighbourhood? Or, maybe you didn't get arrested and got a warning because you were white?

In America, the racial dynamic has to be looked at here.

The other aspect is a 12 year old got killed trick-or-treating because one of the doors his family knocked on opened the door and just shot them for kicks. Should we ban trick-or-treating because of one insane nut? Same thing with cold approaching. There are going to be bad apples out there - but if you take them on, you'll never cold approach.

This confirms the worst fears about approaching for many people on here. I mean I've seen at least two dating gurus teach that you touch a woman when you approach her in a casual kino sort of way. You usually don't associate a risk of getting arrested with that sort of stuff otherwise you'll be in a straitjacket everytime you go out. I don't think normal women complain to the police about guys appraoching her.

My concept is that you have to have some balance, and if you go to either side of extremes stuff happens. I'm sure this did not happen on the first set that's opened, but when you are at the point you just feel like everything is easy, you've got it made doing approaches and sets and there is nothing to worry about, then stuff happens, because that's the way life is sometimes. You cant expect everything to be smooth sailing all the time.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha! Dude seriously talk to these f*cking officers. Seriously, they got no MFing right to arrest you because you were touching girls. So the f*ck what? For all these d*ckheads know the girls were your friends. Really though, this is just the police being d*cks and hating cause people are getting more ass than them.

And where in the law is it illegal to touch people? Next time a police officer ask ya that, call him or her out on it. Then again, there are just dumb broads or just overall dumb people at any social occassion. What probably happened was some jealous dude told the police "Uh, I think them two over there look suspicious".

But really these officers are grade A idiots. Since when did socializing become a crime. Since when did flirting become a crime. Those people need to stop s*cking d*ck, especially the female one.

And also like I said there could be dumb broads. You know, when you're getting good set after good set and then that ONE dumb set decides to act like a b*tch and even go as far as telling on you. haha, it's really stupid.

Wow. Are you white and your group white or black? I'm curious if any racism is involved here. I mean, did the police do this because you are a bunch of black dudes hitting up white chicks in a white neighbourhood? Or, maybe you didn't get arrested and got a warning because you were white?
What are you saying here? I primarily approach white girls and I know a ton of dudes who hang out with white girls too. And I've NEVER been approached by a police officer so shut up and stop trying to bring race into this.

But yeah, I know how this sh*t is because I had something similar happen one day back in HS. I'm walking around getting positive results from a bunch of sets then this one set of b*tch Freshman girls tells one of those lunch monitors about me. It's really stupid dumb sh*t.