Allergies killed the hook-up.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a first date with this girl I met two weekends ago.

Things are going swell, making fun of her, she seems normal. After awhile, she kisses me. I was holding out til we were NOT at a bar getting a drink, as I am not into making out in bars/restaurants, unless I am going off a few beers.

Anyway.
I suggest going to her house, she agrees, so I follow her out there and we go at it for about an hour. When we are finished, I start to tear up in my eyes and start sneezing. She has two cats.

I am allergic to cats. So, I had to get out of there (which isn't a bad thing) but then I realized that if I want to continue having sex with this woman I am going to need to find a better place. (my place is out of the question, it sucks). I want to have more fun, but the allergies to her cats are killin it.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know there is allergy meds. I too am allergic to cats but rarely do chicks tell you they have them until its too late. Could always just keep some claritin in the car or something.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have had girls allergic to cats and my old roommate had a cat. It can suck, but they usually wanna have sex anyways. They don't always wanna spend the night though - I just drive em to the store to get some benadryl.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good except that I am the one that gets the reaction.......not her.....so it's an issue. Oh well, it'll work itself out.