Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All you want is sex - come back ?

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, lets assume a chick says -

All you want is SEX!!
or
Do you want to have sex with me?

Just curious to what good replies to each would be.
I came across these in my AFC days and am trying to look back and learn from the mistakes i made back then.

I think to the "All you want is SEX" answer i said something like ... im not saying i don't want it, but there's other thing's more important. I hadn't even slepped with the girl! WTF

And to the "Do you want to have sex with me?" one i think i replied with - When are you coming over :) ?

Both BAD answers and got me no where!
What would you guys suggest a good reply to each would be ?

Thanks!

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no sure fire responses. I would just say, "Here? In front of all these people?".

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on the situation and how long you have know the person etc... Both these instance i am referring to happened over the phone, both chicks i had known for about a week.

Just some responses i would probably come out with now off the top of my head - all with a HAPPY ****y tone.

All you want is SEX!!
Maybe something like - "Hey, im not the one who brought it up! but now that you mention it... i've got to run" - will make her think
or
"Now now, don't be such a hippocryte!"

"Hmm..Now that's a tough question, let me sleep on it"
or
"What, with YOU?!"

:D

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My response.

I like you I think you're quite beautiful, of course I want to have sex with you. Any man who says he doesn't want to have sex with you is lying. Why wouldn't I want to have sex with you? I am willing to wait until you're ready. I hope that the sex won't be an end but a beginning, blah blah blah

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

"um... How much is it gonna cost?"

or...

I'm not sure if you're any good.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say this, "Sex, sex, sex!!! Is that all you ever think about? Why can't women just love me for my brains and inner beauty? You pervert!"

Okay, maybe you can leave out the "you Pervert" part.

;)

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This worked for me, and now I'm dating the girl. First night I met her, I was talking with 2 friends and I said:

"Damnit, I'm pissed that it didn't work out for me with that [other] chick tonight, I haven't had sex in a week and thought that was gonna work out. Now the only one I can get it from is you!" (pointing at her, but said in a tone of disappointment, as in I knew it wasn't going to happen).

Next thing, the 2 guys go home and I'm staying over.

Don't be afraid of just saying "Yes, of course I do, I'm a Man".

Osc.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl I've known for 2 years now, I've tried to get it on with her 3 times now in that period.. and every time she did not give in..

she and me hadn't seen each other for some time and now she is getting back in to contact with me, a few days ago, she and a girlfriend of her were talking about me, (yes I was present) so I asked her, Look girl, what the hell do you want from me ? you are talking about me as if I'm yours or something,... she said. . you're not mine, you'll never be mine, cause you allways want sex and I'm not like that.

I said: might it occur to you... like is there a microscopic little chance that YOU are the one that thinks everything I do is related to gettign laid ? I've never asked you to it, I've never touched you anywhere that would hint so, I've never talked about such things involving you. I'm dissapointed in you, its probably better not to see each other for some time.

hey but if you are in a better mood :D

yes, that's true, but not right now. I've got a headache

..or to the question do you want sex ?

yeah I do, but you'll need to pick a number :p

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bob2007

"um... How much is it gonna cost?"

or...

I'm not sure if you're any good.
Now, now.

I know that c+f would be a good reply to this one, but this is neghitting. I would prefer to use a lighter approach that is more funny and less ****y.

I like this:

Posted by Clint Eastwood
"Sex, sex, sex!!! Is that all you ever think about? Why can't women just love me for my brains and inner beauty?
I would also add:

"You mean NOW? HERE? Ok, but you have to turn me on first"
or "Okay, but my services are not entirely free. I take plastic if that's what you have."

If you say something like "With you?" or "How much it's going to cost?" you could end up insulting her or turing her off" I've learned my lesson by being overly ****y and it's such a big turn off. Funny and playful is what I like the best. Especially playful, mmmm yumm.

But remember that first you have to figure out whether she is joking, or if she really means it. Because if she has that sultry voice and you can guess she is turned on, DO NOT use a ****y approach. If you can tell she is joking, play along.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you have to do as ask her "Why do you ask?" if you can get her to talk about her insecurity about it, you'll be out to figure out the RIGHT thing to say based on her reason(s).