Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Women Cheat, But You Can Prevent Yours From Doing So!!!

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I agree with setting the frame of the relationship in the beginning, being firm in what you say, and not giving in is all good things.

BUT ABUSE IS NOT A GOOD THING IN ANY FORM.

You are advocating making your girlfriend "walk on eggshells" so to speak and that makes her insecure.

If you want an insecure girl, then that is great and you have at it. If you want a secure girl, then you need to learn a new set of ideas because you will get thrown out on your @$$ very quickly.

How about instead of being mentally abusive, you just stay firm in your decisions and let her have clear cut ideas of what is right and wrong. The punishments are laid out (you cheat? BAM! You become MENTALLY ABUSIVE? BAM! etc.)

Being willing to walkaway is what is key to keeping the girl. Rollo's great rules states "Whoever has the most power is whoever needs the other person the least."

Being a strong man in her eyes will win you her heart.

btw i think that your friend needs some mental help if he is pulling that sh!t. I have a simple rule, Treat her the same way that you would want to be treated.

comic_relief
its not real abuse buddy

its CONTROL, which results in her mind not even having any THOUGHTS of thinking that she could betray you

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
its not real abuse buddy

its CONTROL, which results in her mind not even having any THOUGHTS of thinking that she could betray you
disagreed, it is true abuse.

dictionary.com said:
a·buse /v. əˈbyuz; n. əˈbyus/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[v. uh-byooz; n. uh-byoos] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, a·bused, a·bus·ing, noun
–verb (used with object) 1. to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: to abuse one's authority.
2. to treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way: to abuse a horse; to abuse one's eyesight.
3. to speak insultingly, harshly, and unjustly to or about; revile; malign.
4. to commit sexual assault upon.
5. Obsolete. to deceive or mislead.
–noun 6. wrong or improper use; misuse: the abuse of privileges.
7. harshly or coarsely insulting language: The officer heaped abuse on his men.
8. bad or improper treatment; maltreatment: The child was subjected to cruel abuse.

9. a corrupt or improper practice or custom: the abuses of a totalitarian regime.
10. rape or sexual assault.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abuse
You CANNOT control ANYONE except those that let themselves become controlled by you. Trying to gain control of another individual and beliving that you control of them is just being ignorant. Eventually, most people will get tired of that sh!t and walk out. I know a lot of people who have (especially myself).

The only person that you have complete control of is yourself.

comic_relief

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
disagreed, it is true abuse.

You CANNOT control ANYONE except those that let themselves become controlled by you. Trying to gain control of another individual and beliving that you control of them is just being ignorant. Eventually, most people will get tired of that sh!t and walk out. I know a lot of people who have (especially myself).

The only person that you have complete control of is yourself.

comic_relief
That's when you get a new b!tch...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
That's when you get a new b!tch...
what?!?

If it is about the abuse of my ex, then that would have been the reason that I broke up with her and got a couple new girls. Now, I have a great girlfriend.

comic_relief

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't agree with this at all. There are good women out there that will NEVER cheat on you.

All you guys who are trying to have relationships with hos make me laugh. If you don't know how to spot a hor then it's your own damn fault when she gets triple fu-cked one night.

Now if the PRL was still around he would tell you all about the Hor and why that snatch isn't good for a relationship

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
A couple of brothers aside, this is heartbreaking to read. Use control tactics and subliminal nonsense to keep a girl from straying? How fvcked up this is.

Am I the only one who sees this as completely and utterly repugnant? Instead of wasting the minute amount of time you have here cajoling and wheedling your way, sidestepping landmines, why not put that effort into your own maturation process? You'll gain something from that instead of learning to take the short road or quick fix.

Jesus Christ, some of you guys are hopeless.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
A couple of brothers aside, this is heartbreaking to read. Use control tactics and subliminal nonsense to keep a girl from straying? How fvcked up this is.

Am I the only one who sees this as completely and utterly repugnant? Instead of wasting the minute amount of time you have here cajoling and wheedling your way, sidestepping landmines, why not put that effort into your own maturation process? You'll gain something from that instead of learning to take the short road or quick fix.

Jesus Christ, some of you guys are hopeless.
I agree with you.

Real men just don't act that way.

Some of you guys need to learn some self respect. Either that or your just nuts.

I couldn't imagine playing mind games with a woman just to keep her. The way I see it if a woman has a problem with me and cheats then I'll get pissed off at her and that will be the end of it, but I'm not going to cry like a baby or worry about it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metal abuse is a form of weakness.

It's ironic, the name of the OP's name being "AFCsavior"; leading them straight off a cliff.

Hahahaha

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
ThunderMaverick said:
Metal abuse is a form of weakness.

It's ironic, the name of the OP's name being "AFCsavior"; leading them straight off a cliff.

Hahahaha
Touche' brother!

I can hear that swiss alps bastard from the Price is Right as he's going over the edge!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
...It's ironic, the name of the OP's name being "AFCsavior"; leading them straight off a cliff. ..
:crackup: :up: :crackup:

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I just lost all respect for you. This is ridiculous. They say that how you treat people around you is how you treat yourself. Take a good look in the mirror man.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
I don't understand this post...is she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat unless you chain her to the wall physically, which is illegal in most countries.
except in eastern europe. done it there, its fun:D

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
no fool, its not actual abuse, its all MENTAL - u dont get arrested for that, girls try to pull that shyt all the time, its up to MEN to pull that even better
abuse is abuse, albeit physical or mental. the latter is usually more destructive

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of behavior is extremely insecure and AFC, regardless of what you think, your g/f is probably more likely to cheat if you act this way. Any guy she comes across that shows confidence will stick out like a sore thumb. Plus your also assuming she's above you, so have to use fear to control the situation, because you have no other means of contolling the situation(lacking qualities like confidence). Nothing is more AFC than that.

A DJ doesn't need to use any kind of abuse to stay in a committed relationship. Instead, I never let a girl know she totally has me. I always leave a little bit of chase in there for her. I find that girls are always trying to win your approval and will usually do what it takes to get you. Even if its been a LTR, don't open up too much, don't tell her I LOVE you 10 times a day!
There are many things you can do to have a committed realtionship other than using abuse.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
WOW guys...........you are the reason that there are so many threads on here that ask for advice on how to deal with a girlfriend..........yea, i know that you "regulars" dont actually have a girlfriend, and you are either chumps who have ZERO women, or you are players who spin lotsa plates

but this thread was intended for those guys who cant seem to keep a girl around

first of all, this mental abuse thread is not mine, its my friend's, as i pointed out

i just happen to agree with it all - IT IS NOT ACTUAL ABUSE if you give a girl an emotional rush by playing with her a little like this thread suggests...........tell me, show me, POINT OUT TO ME where the actual abuse is

it would really help if you are NOT a chump who needs to fake this, but me personally, i love to randomly take my gf when we are standing, and pin her down on my bed, and tell her "oh baby you are in so much trouble, its a good thing that im here to make sure you dont get hurt".......u see guys, THAT IS NOT MENTAL ABUSE

that is just YOU being a cool mothafvcking man who EXERTS control over a girl

its that simple

she'll be afraid to cheat on you

Reaction score
Skippy, just say all hors cheat!! But that is not the truth either -- because there were no public vows taken to be loyal to one another; thus, if there was no vow of loyalty taken then there could not be a breach of a non-existing vow - what you call "cheating"!

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Skippy, just say all hors cheat!! But that is not the truth either -- because there were no public vows taken to be loyal to one another; thus, if there was no vow of loyalty taken then there could not be a breach of a non-existing vow - what you call "cheating"!

you are 100% right my friend

that is why i have this thread too:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138255

it backs up what you say, from the men's side!!!

Reaction score

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
So to
get a
hor treat
her
like one - I agree! The pimp persona!

there is no better pimp way to treat a hor than to mentally OWN her, correct PRL?