Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Women Cheat, But You Can Prevent Yours From Doing So!!!

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
well, im 23, but I have had enough of reading threads in the mature forum about men getting screwed over by women one way or another. Here is the solution:

(written by one of my friends who is 29, but he wrote it in the discussion forum and it turned into a flame war, its kindergarden over there).......you can assume this as his post not mine, so I hope the age limit is met :)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104303

Yes, this is another attempt at my appeal to you of the importance of MENTAL ABUSE in a relationship...

I just saw a thread with over 12,000 views and gazillion replies to "GOOD GIRLS CHEAT" and yes... THEY DO... and yes, ALL GIRLS DO.. That is why, assume if your a normal guy or you have a normal quality relationship, their is a potential for your girl to have an affair (Dont worry, its an affair, she wont care and will forget the guy and be back in your bed)... hmmmm...

Unless, you take control of the relationship in a way where she wont be capable of such disobidience... Look at dogs and their training, some run around and bark, yet others only do it in command... This is an anology to show you whether you like it or not, but training/conditioning is important in a relationship. If you let a girl roll all over you, once you try to stand up for yourself and be a man, oops, too late, she wont have it and leave...

MY POINT... only if you throw something DIFFERENT in your reportroir (yes I cant f.cking spell) i.e. You have to use MENTAL ABUSE... Any form of abuse is good... (i.e. a woman stays with a wife beater for years) Now, the reason I say Mental, is cause I do not condone physical (unless its a playfull back hand, or a physical restraining choke hold)...

You have to push the envelope, DO "modified" PUSH/PULL also called on here an "emotional rollercoaster" i.e. give her the "safe rush"

Come up to her, and say "What did you say?" and then put her on the ground and restrain her and say "Dont make me get midevil on your as..s, Dont you EVER talk to me like that again" out of the blue,,i.e. just do it,, and then see the shock in her eyes, and look straight into hers (like you series) then smile, kiss her and say "you know im playing baby, you know you safe with daddy"

She will be shocked, suprised, belittled, feel helpless, abused, only to later on be "pulled" back to the safe ground and feel (wow, what a rush)...

As time goes by, you become "her daddy" or... inotherway, of saying someone she looks up to....i.e. she will want to impress you so as to not get punished... (i.e. impress so as not to get mentally abused..) NOTE: this is seen when a wife trys to do her best to make sure house is clean and food is on a plate for a wife beatter, cause if she doesnt impress him, or keeps him happy (or upsets him) she will get punished (in case of wife beater its physical)... These women stay a long time (usually only break up when husband really crosses the line, and the "I love you, im sorry" doesnt work)..i.e.(this is a fcked up Push/Pull relationship, ) You can still maintain this kind of hold on a girl, by using only "Mental Abuse" keep in mind, it starts from being CF (****y and funny) such as holding her in a cop hold and saying "I got muscles, if all of a sudden I lost my cool, no one could save you.. but don't worry baby.. your safe with me" to slowly getting more intence and ultimatley having her get on her knees and slightly giving back hand and saying "Dont argue with daddy" ... Keep in mind, if she fights back, its okay to wrestle, smilling and giggling the whole time as to NOT TAKE HER SERIOUSLY....

By the way, just to mention, just saying to a girl "who's your daddy", is already the beggining form of mental abuse, your making her seem like a child, beneath you, under your authority...
IT WORKS>... ABUSE or be ABUSED... (i.e. seen plenty of you kids crying here when she dumps you for another dude).. Well, take a dump or be dumped on... i.e. are you the one that takes the shi.t sandwich, or the one that hands them out???

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
While I agree you have to set the frame in the beginning and continue to control the frame with a girl, the rest of the post was a lot of unnecesary and ill-advised tactics that would not quarantee a girl to be faithful..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
While I agree you have to set the frame in the beginning and continue to control the frame with a girl, the rest of the post was a lot of unnecesary and ill-advised tactics that would not quarantee a girl to be faithful..
Yeah, you have a point there. The women that cheat are the ones that need to. The ones who are with the right guy won't because they wouldn't want to lose what they've got. The guy needs to understand what type of woman is best for him and he needs to qualify her on several levels beyond looks and her willingness to put out if he wants too create something long term.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this post...is she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat unless you chain her to the wall physically, which is illegal in most countries.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with setting the frame of the relationship in the beginning, being firm in what you say, and not giving in is all good things.

BUT ABUSE IS NOT A GOOD THING IN ANY FORM.

You are advocating making your girlfriend "walk on eggshells" so to speak and that makes her insecure.

If you want an insecure girl, then that is great and you have at it. If you want a secure girl, then you need to learn a new set of ideas because you will get thrown out on your @$$ very quickly.

How about instead of being mentally abusive, you just stay firm in your decisions and let her have clear cut ideas of what is right and wrong. The punishments are laid out (you cheat? BAM! You become MENTALLY ABUSIVE? BAM! etc.)

Being willing to walkaway is what is key to keeping the girl. Rollo's great rules states "Whoever has the most power is whoever needs the other person the least."

Being a strong man in her eyes will win you her heart.

btw i think that your friend needs some mental help if he is pulling that sh!t. I have a simple rule, Treat her the same way that you would want to be treated.

comic_relief

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is very funny! Me like!

Btw, I will add the dog analogy to my analogy repertoire (like the parrot analogy on "Treat women like kids").

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next post

"How to find a lawyer when accused of domestic abuse, and still keep the laydee"

:moon:

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Sir Juanalot said:
Next post

"How to find a lawyer when accused of domestic abuse, and still keep the laydee"

:moon:

no fool, its not actual abuse, its all MENTAL - u dont get arrested for that, girls try to pull that shyt all the time, its up to MEN to pull that even better

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
no fool, its not actual abuse, its all MENTAL - u dont get arrested for that, girls try to pull that shyt all the time, its up to MEN to pull that even better
OR how about not putting up with her bullsh!t instead of playing her stupid little head games.

comic_relief

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
I feel really sorry for you. Hope you have a fun life.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not that works -and to what degree- depends on the woman. Regardless, it is underhanded, inhumane, and exactly the way to provide a fvcked-up environment in which to raise you kids (if you want any), which considering what you just said I hope for their sake you don't.

Are you so terribly insecure, so weak and so fearful of losing a woman that you have to resort to this? Are you so scared that you couldn't take the pain? This is no way to live your life or to maintain relationships with your loved ones and children.

Give me a break.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Are you so terribly insecure, so weak and so fearful of losing a woman that you have to resort to this?
Dont be so sure its "fear" of losing the girl that has alot of men being like this.

Are you sure it's simply not just the more aggressive and dominant type of personality that makes it easy for a certain type of man to identify or already practice the original post?

I dare say this is not such a big deal for some men and the "shock" factor you experienced whether it be real or knee jerk matrixized or both doesn't even register with this type of man simply because it is not in his personality to do so.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Dont be so sure its "fear" of losing the girl that has alot of men being like this.

Are you sure it's simply not just the more aggressive and dominant type of personality that makes it easy for a certain type of man to identify or already practice the original post?

I dare say this is not such a big deal for some men and the "shock" factor you experienced whether it be real or knee jerk matrixized or both doesn't even register with this type of man simply because it is not in his personality to do so.
Likely that is true in some cases. But on point regarding whether it should be done -specifically whether the impressionable people on this board should take the advice- is where I've aimed my comments.

This is edging into the realms of philosophy; is the happy man in control of himself true king, or is the guy willing to do anything to stay on top more deserving of the title? Do people who need to control others merely lack good control of themselves?..yada..

You won't pull me into such an argument.

I know what's better for society, and I've seen what happens in families where this behaviour is present. Without mutual respect, in the end, nobody is happy, the children are fvcked-up and mr social misfit ends up with all the sh1t he dished out; usually, and more so in recent times (of course it depends on the woman). This all comes down to how you want to live your life and gain authority. It is, in my opinion, the wrong way to go about things.

It's my choice to live my life in a way that makes the people around me feel respected. You can be dominant without fvcking people over. Less severe, non-abusive, assertive methods are all you need.

Last edited:

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got muscles, if all of a sudden I lost my cool, no one could save you.. but don't worry baby.. your safe with me
LOL! I said almost the same thing to my girl yesterday! and she was very excited, so I can say it really works!!!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without even reading anything but the thread title: No, all women don't cheat. I am a shining example. And yes, I have been tested, and yes I have been cheated on, and no, I did not "retaliate". And as much as it would do my ego great thinking I was the best woman alive... I am pretty sure that there are other women who also don't cheat. Due to strong morals. Believe it or not.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women just have POTENTIAL to teach, it doesnt mean they are going to or are looking for it, but if the situation comes up to her, she probably would. You have potential to cheat too! but chances are you wont becausae the situation will never bring it self to you.

Thats a silly mind set to have to think all women will cheat in every relationship,

The truth is they most likely wont, but it is possible that they could, but then again so could us men.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given a reason that is personally good enough for them, both men and women are capable of doing anything within their power; this includes cheating as well as being faithful.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I'm pretty sure if I implemented this advice, my g/f would be MORE likely to cheat on me. I let her know when we started dating that I trusted her, but at the same time, if she cheated on me that I would not be taking her back.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
young_gun said:
LOL, I'm pretty sure if I implemented this advice, my g/f would be MORE likely to cheat on me. I let her know when we started dating that I trusted her, but at the same time, if she cheated on me that I would not be taking her back.

the key is to mentally control her........give her orders, threaten her as a joke and then say "just kidding baby, you know i love u and will always protect u"

its very hard to keep a girl on her feet unless you get into her head, stir up drama inside her!!