all women are ******!!

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this widespread dis-contempt with women..we see many threads bashing women,then many other threads bashing the said bashers....

how do i find an ideal girl? all of them are sluts..
all women are meat toilets
feminism!!! that monstrosity!!

then we hear :
you guys are losers...stop whining
you guys need to man up

ok we will stop whining, but let me ask you a question,HOW in zeus's fvck, am i gonna stop whining?i'm hurt...
"men don't whine unless they are deeply pained"

let me suggest a solution to all this..sit down and answer all of these questions as honestly as possible..the answers will be between you and your conscious

1.remember the first time that you came to sosuave or any other dating website,think about how you felt at that time....

2.think about what brought you here in the first place...was it a rejection? or perhaps a break up?
maybe you saw your GF banging a jerk? remember it

3.now move up some time afterward, i want you to think about how much you improved yourself
use this guideline as follows:

a.no improvement
b.small improvement
c. improved the attitude,game,personality and the my thinking in general
d.i changed my life around
e. i got a new life

let's honestly rate ourselves...nobody wants your answer,it's you and your soul

4.now i want you to again remember the reason you came here (your ex-gf or rejection etc)
are you GLAD that she rejected/dumped you?

now if your answer to question 4 is yes,then you will have already found the solution

women are not your friend, they are not your enemy,nor are they emotional cushions or sluts or kind hearted nuns...women are the initial drive force to change men into a more productive creature...

"one must improve for his own benefit and goals, you shouldn't do this or that because of women"

this is true gentlemen,but WE know this, what about the AFC who gets married to a fat hag?
-----------------switch to garden of eden------------------------
god wanting to preserve humanity, produced this woman to be an initial motivator for man...at least untill the man gets his act together and starts improving for his own benefit.

if women didn't exist,mankind would cease to be productive,because most men do not wanna live for themselves, they wanna live for others.do you know why the AFC wants to marry ASAP? because he is not living for himself, he thinks living for another(wife) will give him direction..guess what? he gets divorced, and nature mode sends him here...he then mans up but...its too late

--------switching to an alternate universe with no women---------------
stone age man would say: "hunting wild boar? meh,ill get a can of beer and watch the simpsons"

im not saying that women are motivators..HELL NO, but what im saying is that women are an initiator for improvement..
go back to question 4 and revise your answer.a woman destroyed our ego,and sent us here,we came and improved ourselves (hopefully),now we know the truth "you live for yourself"..
would we ever realize this if we weren't rejected? most likely no

so how does all this explain the whining? you are in a loop...
you haven't got out of nature-mode, you live for the women, not yourself.

------we switch to an average DJ recruit-----------------------

you get buffed up at the gym so women will like you, but alas! women evade you like the plague....
you get ego-damaged and you come back here looking for more ways to "live for women"
you learn the guitar thinking you will get laid...but...no i no see no pvssy here...so you come back and back and back and back..in time you will be deeply pained and Whine..

how do you escape the loop? simple..."live for yourself"
next time you go to the gym or acting class, do it because you want to enjoy it..don't do it because of a woman, otherwise you get stuck in a loop...let's live for ourselves

SO man up/stop whining etc... ==== live for yourself

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Yup I'm sure every guy here as been hurt at some point by a woman. That is nothing to be embarrassed about. Its the nature of human relationships.. people are going to make you mad and hurt you. It makes you a stronger person over time so I welcome it.

I'm happy to have reached a point of total fearlessness with women. I honestly and truly don't give a sh*t anymore. I enjoy women in the moment and don't worry about tomorrow.

Things like marriage and kids are not something I worry about. I'm not interested in marriage and indifferent about kids. If it happens great, if not who cares?

What I've learned from PUA overall is the value of true independence and freedom. You gain a lot from being able to bring women into your life easily and not constantly worrying about loss or rejection.

My goals in life have nothing to do with women outside of banging the hottest ones possible.

I'm at a point where I sh*t test women for fun. Made a thread about it. Its very empowering to be calm and relaxed while the woman in your life is insecure and desperate (like I used to be before PUA).

Good stuff.