Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Things Real And Imagined:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I can not get this girl out my head. All day everyday I'm constantly thinking about this girl in my class. She is not physically amazing by anyone's standard, but she is undeniably cute and charming. The first day of class I caught her leering at me, she follows up her leer session by giving me some intense EC and says to me: "I know you from somewhere," and I reply that she probably dreamed about me or something.

Everyday in class I catch her looking at me to the point that I feel uncomfortable. I don't know if she's some kind of Wicca that has put a spell on me, but now she's constantly on my mind. I wonder if this is some kind of adult crush or what, because it feels a little strange? It is like I have some sort of connection with her.... Maybe she's been running MPS (Mind Power Seduction) on me?:cheer:

I had a stalker in the past and I hope that she doesn't go all crazy on me...

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's pulled the "I know you from somwhere" or "You look familiar" then odds are she's hot for you. This is another way of her saying "I want you in bed if you lead the way." Read the bible, drop some lines to her knowing that she'll bite. If there's any doubt in your mind that she won't bite on what you say, then she won't. She'll sense your insecurity in a hot minute. If she's just starting to get into your mind every day, don't let it happen. Keep your options open, but pursue this girl like she's just another girl falling under your spell. This way, if things crash and burn (which believe me if you do what I say, they won't), then you're not totally devastated.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I know I can have her, but... I have a GF, so I'm not really trying to go there. Her "I know u from somewhere," really didnt come of as "game," because her body language really did express that "hey I know you" gesture. I just have this really weird feeling about her...strange vibes.... is she an angel?:crazy:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Usually the faster(stronger) it comes, the faster(stronger) it goes away... Unless your going to marry your gf and father her children, give this girl a DIRTY SANCHEZ
It's not worth and I'm trying to be faithful (good luck)
i

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not eat anything she offers you.