Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All That Is Alpha - Tip Compilation (Ongoing)

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
I predict all female readers will immediately 'get' this, and hopefully a few male readers as well.

One of the most common, most overlooked, yet most important components of a developing relationship is being there for her when she wants to open up about important things (not to be confused with day to day complaining).

Do it and she'll fall in love with you.

Your blog is awesome, i wish you posted every day.

I just read this article. I ****ing love it because i never thought about it. Now that i do, i have never 'been there for her'. And i also do not know when the right time is to be there for her. I guess it will come with experience as i will mess up some relationships by being either too much of an emotional tempon and 'not being there for her' enough.

Thanks again, i will now pay attention to such an emotional detail.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan08 said:
Wahooo! A new one :D After reading a page a night of these for the last couple days I was gutted to come to the end but now I've got another to read.

Cheers for taking the time to right these muscleman, highly appreciated.
Thanks, glad you enjoy them.

Dedication said:
Your blog is awesome, i wish you posted every day.

I just read this article. I ****ing love it because i never thought about it. Now that i do, i have never 'been there for her'. And i also do not know when the right time is to be there for her. I guess it will come with experience as i will mess up some relationships by being either too much of an emotional tempon and 'not being there for her' enough.

Thanks again, i will now pay attention to such an emotional detail.
I wish I posted every day too, but unfortunately I don't get paid to do it (and have bills), and won't until I have an actual ebook (which is in the works and tentatively scheduled for release at the end of the year).

You're not the only one who has been confused by this, so I'm going to make a follow-up post explaining it a bit more.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably should have asked this when it was more relevant, but just thought about it so: what would you say about "being there for her" before you're in an actual relationship? Just as bad as being her emotional tampon, or what?

For example, one girl I'm trying to game posted on facebook that she almost got into a car crash with (I'm guessing) her siblings in the car. Being the guy that I am I was thinking about posting something "comforting" to her. Ultimately decided against it, but what would you say to this? Does it not have the same effect as if you were already in a relationship?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eph said:
Probably should have asked this when it was more relevant, but just thought about it so: what would you say about "being there for her" before you're in an actual relationship? Just as bad as being her emotional tampon, or what?

For example, one girl I'm trying to game posted on facebook that she almost got into a car crash with (I'm guessing) her siblings in the car. Being the guy that I am I was thinking about posting something "comforting" to her. Ultimately decided against it, but what would you say to this? Does it not have the same effect as if you were already in a relationship?
Nope, different things. You haven't had sex yet, there's literally no bond there, so the most you should say is 'that sucks, hope you're all ok'. If/when you're developing a relationship, then it's different.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post there on respect muscleman

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Frailty Of Women

Been a while since I've posted. New job, some interesting life developments (irrelevant for the time being), and spending time with my girlfriend have cut in to my posting. I think I'm back down to Earth now though.

One thing I've noticed in my deeper interactions with her and other women is how frail they really are. They NEED our strength, guidance, and support.

If you see the truth behind the tough girl exterior and act accordingly, there will be no shortage of love in your life.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome thread! Been on your site and read pretty much all you've wrote, taught me a lot. I will be Alpha! Haha you should come to England muscleman and take on a pedawan!