All That Is Alpha - Tip Compilation (Ongoing)

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good read muscle man, that read truly help me out being that I got into a huge fight with my ex last night, I blame myself for talking to her but this was a great lesson for me, this has made me more strict on myself and my dealing with women.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Good read muscle man, that read truly help me out being that I got into a huge fight with my ex last night, I blame myself for talking to her but this was a great lesson for me, this has made me more strict on myself and my dealing with women.
It takes a little training and discipline, but you shouldn't be getting into fights with your ex - ever. Either you remain (distant) friends, or you never speak to each other again. The only unfortunate exception to this is if you have children together.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conclusions after 50 lays

Near the end of last year I slept with my 50th girl. It's not some big accomplishment when you extrapolate over a decade, but every 10 girls certain personality shifts took place.

With each new 10 I was slowly transforming from the inside out.

The point is this: if you're lacking experience, don't worry. Keep learning, keep going out there, and you WILL clean house. And as you do, the experience gained will stay with you forever, granting a certain type of accelerated return on future investments.

zenaddict

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the posts especially this one

http://www.adarkheart.com/2013/03/02/3-philosophies-of-life/

on the side note, don`t take as bashing, a heart is dark, because the sun never shines in, it`s full with frustration and anger, while closed at the same time

and your posts show a lot of wisdom and experience, which is the contrary of dark desires

not being a wisea$$, more like exploring the metaphor

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zenaddict said:
I like the posts especially this one

http://www.adarkheart.com/2013/03/02/3-philosophies-of-life/

on the side note, don`t take as bashing, a heart is dark, because the sun never shines in, it`s full with frustration and anger, while closed at the same time

and your posts show a lot of wisdom and experience, which is the contrary of dark desires

not being a wisea$$, more like exploring the metaphor
The idea behind the name is that human nature is anything but noble. Life is a game of power, everyone has an agenda, everyone is motivated by self interest, and life itself is a vicious struggle for survival. The most 'moral' people out there are also the most passive-aggressive. That's not to say you shouldn't trust or love or be happy, but you if you want all of the above you have to know the score. My hope is to educate as I continue learning myself.

lenmon

Reaction score
Thank you so much bro!!! your tips are gold!!!

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The disappointment of dating girls past their prime

This isn't talked about much, but I almost feel bad for attractive girls on the other side of 25. The power is waning and if you date one, chances are you'll never feel quite like you got the best.

The good news? It can help you properly frame the relationship.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the basics: woman = sex object, man = success object

Occam's razor ('the simplest explanation is usually the correct one') can be applied to nearly everything. After a couple decades of thought experiments, Einstein came to a very simple - and easy to demonstrate - solution of general relativity.

The same can be said for most human interactions on a broader scale. The sexual market rules all other markets, eggs are expensive/sperm is cheap, and women are valued as sex objects while men are valued as success objects. The rest is fluff.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score