Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All right Sosuave - you are going to help me get her - are you up for the challenge?

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short guys.

All right, heres the deal. Ive been a member here for a while but havent posted in a long time, mainly due to having a longterm GF and whatnot but you dont really care.

Anyways, there is this girl who I have been casually dating for a while, nothing like any girl Ive seen before, none of the usual stuff works with her. She still seems pretty interested.

Anyways, let me explain the situation here, we have been out a few times and its gone pretty well, we have kissed and all that jazz. She is a bit awkward in public or when she is with my/her friends, im guessing this is because she is nervousm or at least I hope so. Amirite?

She was supposed to come over tonight but she just text'd me and told me she got her period (TMI, I know.) and didnt feel very sexy, she seemed legit sorry, but I mean, its still a flake. So she is coming over tomorrow instead.

So Sosuave, you are going to follow us through our relationship and help me in times of trouble. Ready?

This probably wont get interesting after Ive been with her tomorrow, so make sure to keep watching.

Any ideas for what we should do? I was thinking just enjoying the spring view and maybe cook something.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or just put on some old sheets you don't care about, and when she ruins them, she'll feel bad and buy you new, better sheets!

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wont she still be on the rag 2mor aswell.
also period sex is not good dude its foul

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she will still be on the rag tomorrow, but she said that the first day is always the worst and that she really wants to see me tomorrow.

Im not sure if I even want to bang her tomorrow, not really my thing with the vaginableeding and whatnot.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I get into this I have to ask a few questions.

How akward is she while in public or around friends?

You've said that you've been dating a while. How long is a while?

What makes her different than any girl you've dated?

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't you wait 3-4 days? YOu don't need our help, these thigns tend to take care of themselves when you both want each other. ALl you need to do is create the situation and opportunity

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
Before I get into this I have to ask a few questions.

How akward is she while in public or around friends?

You've said that you've been dating a while. How long is a while?

What makes her different than any girl you've dated?
Well, we've been casually dating for a month or so, so not very long.

I think im overreacting about the whole awkward thing. She is sort of inexperienced and probably just nervous, and its not like she would be ashamed of being seen with me. Not to be arrogant or anything but Im pretty well known and popular around my area. She is just a little bit skeptical about showing lots of emotions or physical action around other people.

What makes her different? She is so "hard to get" and im man who loves what he cant have. She doesnt respond very well to techniques and all that, you just have to be naturally charming to get her. Theres not much more I can physically say, sometimes you just a get a feeling and you know she is not like everyone else.

Also, just finished the date, it was great. Way better than expected.
We watched Borat, of all movies, but had some great laughs, moved into my bedroom and started fooling around, got undressed and had some fun. If she didnt have that god damned period we would have gone all the way.

So, good date, Ill update this thread with questions as time goes by.

Sir_Turtle said:
Why can't you wait 3-4 days? YOu don't need our help, these thigns tend to take care of themselves when you both want each other. ALl you need to do is create the situation and opportunity

I dont want to wait, and neither does she. Why wait when I we can get together both today and in 4 days. Why do I want your help? This is a forum where people do help eachother isnt it?