Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Mystery Followers!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You people are all out of your mind or really dumb.

I am sorry but how the hell can anyone look up to this drag queen. That show was the most scripted thing I've ever seen in my life.

There's no live real actual proof of Mystery scoring with a hottie. He only makes money cause fools like you make him rich.

Pathetic.....

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:

I am sorry but how the hell can anyone look up to this drag queen. That show was the most scripted thing I've ever seen in my life.

There's no live real actual proof of Mystery scoring with a hottie. He only makes money cause fools like you make him rich.

Pathetic.....
Nah I think you're just an idiot, Mystery has produced some pretty damn good stuff. The venusian arts handbook was very good, maybe you should watch some of his videos. Not all guys are naturally social, some have to learn it intellectually, and the venusian arts and canned material let guys whose lives have been ****ed up get back their lives back on track, once they learn how to socialize the can remove the training wheels and they don't need any method, because they've gained enough experience.

Also who says many of mysteries followers paid anything? The net is wild and free you know :p

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I partially agree with Jayer, unless your personal style and vibe is that of an attention-hungry, sexually ambiguous performing monkey, then you may want to choose a different role model.

Work with what you got people. Stop trying to be something you're not!

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
But . . .but . . . I love Mystery's method. How can you say such awful hurtful things about my hero. I think im gonna . . . . cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think his methods are definately a very good start.
Just don't carboncopy his routines,
and don't dress like a dragqueen!

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That show was the most scripted thing I've ever seen in my life.
Maybe it was, maybe not. It doesn't need to be "scripted" for it to be manipulated though. You just show the "positive" footage and throw away the rest of the way crap and voila, the result is pretty much the same.

Maybe he scores hotties maybe he doesn't. And yes, he makes money off desperate guys who will only questionably benefit from his teachings.

But... the stuff does make sense. (And I haven't paid him a dime to read it.. so who's the sucker?) When I think of a lot of the hookups I've done in the past, I wasn't consciously aware of it at the time, but they did consist of the outline of the steps in mystery's work. His making stuff more explicit has only helped me get a better grasp of it. No harm here.

As for the "drag" or whatever... well, come on man... you sound smart enough to realize that the core parts of a person's message aren't really changed just because the person has some personality quirks; the message either stands up on its own or it doesn't. In mystery's case, he may be a complete twit, but he still makes a lot of sense.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:

Pathetic.....

Is that it? I was expecting more..... :flowers:

ChocolateVanilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:

Pathetic.....
lol way too many people are caught up in Mystery Method. I definitely don't agree with a lot of what he says but the method obviously works, that's why so many people use it.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But . . .but . . . I love Mystery's method. How can you say such awful hurtful things about my hero. I think im gonna . . . . cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is people who are bagging on mystery have never had to struggle to learn how to interact with people.. Those who have seen mystery or heard him talk in his videos, etc, know mystery has done a lot of great social analysis to bring guys into the social world where before they couldn't even talk to regular people or make friends (at alll). Especially you haven't been socialized from your upbringing very well, if at all.

Many parents in this world and schools just suck, and many a boy gets his ego and identity bruised and twisted to hell in ZOO's we call schools and the zoo we call society.