Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

all my life

morepoonplease

Don Juan
Reaction score
my entire life with approach anxiety... never me picking the woman always them picking me... i grabbed my balls yesterday and made my first approach of my life while not drunk... i number closed... today i went out and the anxiety is still there... how do u guys keep it going?

Wodinart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere on this site I'm sure I've read the very sensible piece of advice that you can't expect to be amazing at anything in life (unless you're a complete natural, which if you read this site you almost certainly aren't at first) without practising and failing many many times first. The same applies to gaming women: practise, practise, practise until you get better. I speak from personal experience when I say that 'sarging,' as they call it in the PUA community, get easier and easier the more times you try it. Embrace rejection, throw caution to the wind, and go get 'em tiger!

masterpiece

Don Juan
Reaction score
The anxiety definitely wont go away with just one number close.
Keep at it and you will gradually get more and more confident.

Puck508

Don Juan
Reaction score
What worked for me was this. I continually told myself, over and over in my head until I was right up to the woman I was approaching...if she turns me down, what's different in my life from 5 minutes ago until now? Absolutely nothing. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Keep that in mind and it'll get you through a lot of approaches until it becomes 2nd nature.

Good Luck.

Puck

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do not take rejection personally...your game wont be good to at the start, and prob 98% times you will FAIL...
over time you will get better so keep at it, get out of your comfort zone, practice being flairty and C+F wiht every one you meet...

masterpiece

Don Juan
Reaction score
Puck508 said:
What worked for me was this. I continually told myself, over and over in my head until I was right up to the woman I was approaching...if she turns me down, what's different in my life from 5 minutes ago until now? Absolutely nothing. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Keep that in mind and it'll get you through a lot of approaches until it becomes 2nd nature.

Good Luck.

Puck
The 3 second rule is also good when approaching as you have no time to think things over you just do it.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is a lil piece of truth for you
THE FEAR WILL NEVER GO AWAY as long as you continue to push yourself out of your comfort zone, as long as you approach a new girl who you don't know you are always going to feel the physiological reactions you call FEAR.

learn to accept your body's natural chemical rections while you are doing your think, become in touch with it, befriend your emotions... its ok to have them. you will never get rid of them as long as you are out there pushing yourself

its important to understand this because even if you do 20 approches, and 3 days go by where you didn't approach anyone. Well if the next day you decide you want to approach someone again, you will feel that fear again.

and you will wonder why? if you already made 20 confident approaches, why should you feel the fear again???
it will never go away, people learn to handle their fears, not to extinguish them, that is the meaning of COURAGE: acting inspite of presence of fear.

so learn to be powerful even if you are afraid.
FEEL THE FEAR, and do it anyway.

here's an analogy: it is just like jumping into a pool... before the jump, you might test the water with your foot, and it feels cold, and you really hate the idea of jumping while being completely dry. the very first time you jump, you feel like sh1t, I hate the feeling of cold water the first time you jump, but then you swim around a bit, and your body adapts to the new temperature, if you get out of the water and jump a second time, you do it faster this time, it doesn't feel bad to jump, from then on, you enjoy the water and just relax and swim around and do jumps if you want.

so you get out of the pool and dry yourself..... maybe couple hours later, or the next day, you go back to the pool and try to make that jump... guess whats going to happen???? right you are going to feel the negative sensation of not wanting to jump into the cold water because your body temperature has not adapted to it.... it never does.

that's power.