Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All my hard work in the gym is finally paying off!

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in line at the grocery store today and this old lady behind me, around 60-70, taps me on the back and says "nice shoulders".

:crackup:

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That granny wanted you dude.. You bring her back to your place for some hot gilf action? haha ;)

Seriously though thats a nice compliment. In my experience old people say more whats on their mind as they don't give as much of a sh1t as younger people do about that they say.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that is nice. Good job man.

Its true, compliments go a long way. Dont forget to give them back.

you shoulda said " why thank you, i like your dentures...." kiddin.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent man! You'd be surprised at how many women are too shy to compliment you. So now you know that there are a vast majority of women checking your shoulders out. ALWAYS assume attraction.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm not going to post pics but I'm about 185 lbs and my overhead press max is only 145 lbs. Can't wait to see what happens when I hit 200+ on the OHP :crackup:

When this happened I was like: :eek: :D :rock: ... too bad she wasn't 30 years younger :whistle:

womann

Banned
Reaction score
I go to the gym every morning at about eight. There’s a guy who shows up every morning at about nine. He’s huge: big, buff, and tanned. But the thing is, while I’m lifting little tiny weights because I’m just starting out, he lifts little tiny weights because that’s his way of staying big and buff. Like me, he’s getting fit slowly.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
womann said:
I go to the gym every morning at about eight. There’s a guy who shows up every morning at about nine. He’s huge: big, buff, and tanned. But the thing is, while I’m lifting little tiny weights because I’m just starting out, he lifts little tiny weights because that’s his way of staying big and buff. Like me, he’s getting fit slowly.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Are you a female? All this talk of tiny weights makes me want to barf. If your starting out go to the vault and check out the first two threads and get into strength training.

Kerpal...you must be damn sexy...but probably not sexier than me :D

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOOOOO one's sexier than I-tallion... well only me when I don my leopard print speedos... but thats' only on very rare exceptions. :-D

Kerpal that's funny about the old lady! But great job man, keep working hard. You're one of the few guys on here who is consistent with his training/nutrition regimen. Keep it going bro!

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
NOOOOO one's sexier than I-tallion... well only me when I don my leopard print speedos... but thats' only on very rare exceptions. :-D
Funny I have a pair of those too. You know what this calls for----THIS!!!

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
Funny I have a pair of those too. You know what this calls for----THIS!!!
:crackup:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. This is just more inspiration for me. I'll need it...

I start Smolov on Monday. Again.

:D