Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All men are ugly - An interesting viewpoint from a friend...

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, from RAFC's to Master DJs, I’m here to discuss an point of view shared by a friend of mine to me. It was in a bar on a busy Saturday night. The observation he gave was an very interesting and unique view on this whole girl scene. I must also note this observation was shared to me after he assisted in me in chatting up one HB. ( which went nowhere, as I was unprepared ).

‘ To me, all men are ugly ‘ he told me ‘ See my friend there? Look at the girl he has! She’s savage! Now, look at him, as ugly as hell! ’ ‘ That’s…. an interesting viewpoint. ‘ I replied ‘ If that’s the case, how do us guys gain the girls we want, if looks are gone out the window? ‘ Charm ‘ he told me ‘ Charm, you have to charm your way in ‘

‘ So, how do use this charm to get the girl? ‘ I asked ‘ Simple, you must be the one always asking questions ‘ ‘ What type of questions? ‘ I asked ‘ The simple stuff like where do you live, what college do you go to, what year are you in, what do you hope to do when your older, etc. ‘

‘ I suggest you have a list of about 10 questions to ask a girl when you first meet them, like the ones I just told you, this should lead to you ending up extending them with your own as they arise, then after about 30 or 40 questions, you ask one last question, and it MUST be the final question you ask! ‘

“ Oh, one last thing, I was wondering, do you have a boyfriend? “

‘ Depending on the response you will know if she’s interested and how to act accordingly:

If she says yes; Either she really does have a boyfriend or she’s JUST NOT INTERESTED. If this is the case wind up the conversation by saying something around the lines of ‘ Oh, that’s cool, it was nice talking to you, I’ll see you again! ‘ and then walk away ( DON’T try anything stupid, you don’t want to get hurt, do you? )

However if she’s says no: Congratulations, she IS interested in you! At this point, you carry the conversation on by looking shocked and replying to it by saying ‘ So, you mean to me you don’t have a boyfriend? ‘ you should start complimenting her from here on in ( just don’t overdo it! ) things should work out from there! ‘

Here I was, being made aware of an elusive ‘ secret weapon ‘ that I had spent years trying to figure out! My friend simplified so well, I just ‘ got it ‘ straight away as he was telling me but there was one other thing I wanted to know ‘ Ok, you introduced to the last girl I was talking to, I’m a bit shy to do on my own, how do I overcome that? ‘ he replied ‘ Use the environment around you to your advantage, if a glass breaks on the ground or something like and your near a girl you want to talk to. Go over to her and briefly talk about how it gave you fright or whatever, after that, move onto asking the questions ‘

It can happen anytime, anywhere, more than likely by accident, A personal example of this for me occurred last New Years Eve when I was out, I saw another friend of mine ( who fairly drunk at this stage ) talking to a group of HBs so I went over without even thinking about it and said to my friend ‘ Hey, you can’t be doing that, taking 3 girls fro yourself! There’s other guys here, too! ‘ after a bit of mocking of him from me, I ended up chatting up one of the girls in the group for a good 10 minutes! Just comes to prove that the unexpected DOES happen!

Now, I have information that could literally turn my whole ‘ love - life ‘ around and help me land some HBs for a change! After this, to aid, I wrote a list of generic questions to ask to girl when I first meet them and how to react to the 2 possible response for the ‘ Do you have a boyfriend? ‘ question. ( Which ,to remind you, MUST be the last question you ask to her! ) I suggest you do the same as well, around the same lines as my friend told me.

Hopefully, this observation may just be the key to the safe you’ve being looking for!

NHY

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, no offense to you at all... all offense to your friend... that method SUCKS and every lovable loser before him has used it.

It's called the "interview method." I used to use it. My AFC friends use it. EVERYONE uses it and every girl dreads it, except for UGs who never get any attention whatsoever.

NEVER NEVER ask them if they have a boyfriend. It is a strong indicator of interest. If they're attracted to you then there's a good chance ole' borefriend will never be mentioned at all!

WHO CARES if she has a boyfriend? You should be dealing with issues that could immediately crop up from the set. DO ask "So how do ya'll know each other?" after she has given you a few IOI's (indicators of interest). But do NOT ask her if she has a boyfriend, ever. It serves no practical purpose. And if she brings him up, it could be for different reasons:

A) She doesn't have a boyfriend but your indicating your interest to her too soon has made her feel uncomfortable, and this is how she gets rid of "nice guys"

B) She has a boyfriend and is telling you so that she can let go of responsibility when the seduction goes down

For more on this, I advise you to read about Mystery Method. Nothing your friend told you is revolutionary. It's the same AFC garbage that's been around for hundreds of years.

Some of those questions can work AFTER you know shes attracted to you. But opening new girls with these questions is the kiss of death.

Don't believe me? Try it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it you haven't read the DJ Bible yet.

It's time to pick apart your post...

‘ So, how do use this charm to get the girl? ‘ I asked ‘ Simple, you must be the one always asking questions ‘ ‘ What type of questions? ‘ I asked ‘ The simple stuff like where do you live, what college do you go to, what year are you in, what do you hope to do when your older, etc. ‘
BORING. Women are looking for a man who will cause them to get excited. Use ****y/funny instead of treating the interaction like a job interview.

you ask one last question, and it MUST be the final question you ask! ‘

“ Oh, one last thing, I was wondering, do you have a boyfriend? “
This is an unnecessary step when trying to land a woman. Skip this question and more right into the number close. "Why don't you write down your number and we'll plan something fun to do." If she declines in giving you her number, she's a write-off.

Here I was, being made aware of an elusive ‘ secret weapon ‘ that I had spent years trying to figure out
This isn't a secret weapon. Many guys have used it (and have failed many times). The guy who's armed with confidence, humor, wit, and kino will blow the guy using the "20 Question" method out of the water.

he replied ‘ Use the environment around you to your advantage, if a glass breaks on the ground or something like and your near a girl you want to talk to. Go over to her and briefly talk about how it gave you fright or whatever
This is an excellent and natural way to start up a conversation with a woman. However, if you want to get more attention, throw humor into your opening line. "Wow, the guy who dropped that glass must have had his hands covered in Vasoline!" Proceed with small talk, and begin flirting (using ****y/funny and kino)

after a bit of mocking of him from me, I ended up chatting up one of the girls in the group for a good 10 minutes! Just comes to prove that the unexpected DOES happen!
What about the number close? Talking to a girl for ten minutes does not equal success.

Now, I have information that could literally turn my whole ‘ love - life ‘ around and help me land some HBs for a change!
If your only goal is to talk to them for ten minutes, your success is going to be almost as bad as it is now. Also, boring the girl to death with the 20 question method isn't going to work in your favor.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it you haven't read the DJ Bible yet.
Actually, I have, Ok, admittedly, NOT all of it, I've read a good bit of it, though, over half of it.

As you could probably guess, I'm still a bit clueless as how to do things, it thought it was good advice at the time but at least I know its bad advice now, Thanks guys.

Ah well, at least I know that its a dod now.

Spur212

Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion of this is that some of it is spot on, some of it is a little off.

Asking questions is great. However I wouldn't be asking the questions your friend told you, because it has no meaning and it has to be authentic, reality based, non threatning and powerful. You need to be an authentic listener and I don't care what anybody on this site says about this, but if you are someone that listens with a non threatning, detached, I can walk away any minute kind of vibe, you will make an impression.
Whatever you do, don't ask too many questions because you have got girls waiting for you to interact with them, so you end the convesation first and leave immidiatley. You can ask those questions like 'are you locals?', 'do you live here? 'who are you here with?', 'what do you do?' etc. but don't over do it and sound like you want to date her or be in a relationship, just go there, give her your number, end the interaction first, talk too more girls and see what happens.

Personally 10 minutes is too much work when you can just give her you're number and leave but if you want to be mentally fatigued when you get home, that's you're buisness.

The boyfriend question really doesn't matter, and why do you care about that anyway? As Rick H once said to this issue "Is he your only lover, maybye you should take another, I don't like this arrangement of exclusivity." (paraphrasing).

Just remember that you have to have no outcome in mind and that you are the prize, not her.

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
asking 40 questions will bore her to death... Only ask enough questions just to the point where she STARTS looking bored... This will fatigue her mentally, and at that instant, and that instant only, surprise her with something attention grabbing. The marginality of change in her emotional state will do her wonders. She will associate her mental state to you. Only stupid or desperate women will fall for the first post... Thats enough disappointment to make anyone AFC

Example:
where you from
I'm from x
cool how long you lived here?
x months
2-3 more like that.... shes getting bored...
now say something like: I had a dream that I had sex with an alien last night!

I've used that a few times and it usually atleast produces a smile...