Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All I can Say is..

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
You just can't take women seriously anymore..

They always make you think you are gona get laid or they like you "specially if you are desperate"

Just say things like "oh if it were only true....or.... I wish it was real"..

U just really can't take em seriously..

-coming from a guy who got fedup after many years.... I got so tired of it, thats pretty much what comes out of my mouth.. Somewhere along those lines

P

perseverance

If you're feeling dejected, fatigued by the dating game then just step back from it. There's a whole world out there for you to explore. Life doesn't just have to involve trying to court/seduce women. Too many men waste their lives chasing after women that they miss the bigger picture. Life is about enjoyment, so don't waste your time being miserable because you haven't found 'that woman'. Instead channel your energy into your hobbies and interests.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
If you're feeling dejected, fatigued by the dating game then just step back from it. There's a whole world out there for you to explore. Life doesn't just have to involve trying to court/seduce women. Too many men waste their lives chasing after women that they miss the bigger picture. Life is about enjoyment, so don't waste your time being miserable because you haven't found 'that woman'. Instead channel your energy into your hobbies and interests.
i tell them that to their face

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
you see, what you just said about stepping back...this is where it all comes together is when you step back. The smell of neediness goes away.. the natural way.

Just something im trying to get across

P

perseverance

I agree with you, people like Iceberg will waltz in here and say "only men who can't get women/haven't got women" can come out with things like the above. I feel he and so many other men completely miss the point. I don't feel men should be making scoring with women/sleeping with women their main objective in life because they cut their noses off in spite of their faces by doing that. By doing that you miss other enjoyment in life. Women will play an integral in any man's life, but I feel that if men are feeling bitter and jaded by the dating game then like with a PS3 or an Xbox 360, just turn it off, step away from it and do other things and come back to it at a later date.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I agree with you, people like Iceberg will waltz in here and say "only men who can't get women/haven't got women" can come out with things like the above. I feel he and so many other men completely miss the point. I don't feel men should be making scoring with women/sleeping with women their main objective in life because they cut their noses off in spite of their faces by doing that. By doing that you miss other enjoyment in life. Women will play an integral in any man's life, but I feel that if men are feeling bitter and jaded by the dating game then like with a PS3 or an Xbox 360, just turn it off, step away from it and do other things and come back to it at a later date.
Right... and the only way for many men to feel "jaded" is to reach their limit and just be fed up with the whole thing..and ONLY THEN will the realize where that "POWER/ or inner game" comes from... It is something that words alone cannot describe" And this is just one of the steps to improving your game..

You really need to get fed up first ( I am talking to the guys who have never game at all).. Fed up meaning, "you're just sick of chasing women"....

because they have
1. They manipulated you
2. Tricked you
3. Pretended they like you
4. effed with your head
5. c0ck teased you
6. Deceived you
7. over and over and over again and again and again.... and you will reach that FINE LINE and tell yourself eff this shiett

And no, you won't be "acting / roleplaying / pretending" about not being interested in women anymore.. it will be REAL... 100% ALL NATURAL!

I am pretty sure everyone who is new to the game on this forum is on the same boat heading to the right direction but to get there, it could take years.. many years but at least you all are heading that way.

For example, this guy on this board named "Luke Sky Walker" who I last saw probably 3 years ago has gotten tired.... im not sure what happened to him but Im sure after a timeframe that long (if he hasn't gotten lucky yet) that he has gotten tired of the chasing and became "un interested" the natural way..

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I agree with you, people like Iceberg will waltz in here and say "only men who can't get women/haven't got women" can come out with things like the above.

I feel he and so many other men completely miss the point. I don't feel men should be making scoring with women/sleeping with women their main objective in life because they cut their noses off in spite of their faces by doing that.

By doing that you miss other enjoyment in life. Women will play an integral in any man's life, but I feel that if men are feeling bitter and jaded by the dating game then like with a PS3 or an Xbox 360, just turn it off, step away from it and do other things and come back to it at a later date.
Whatever you say, buddy. But there's never been any point during my time on this site that I've suggested that men should make women their main objective in life.

If anything, I've said that you should make yourself the priority, and women will flock to you once you're a confident, well-rounded, and interesting man.

Women are like 5th on my priority list after work, family, hobbies, and travel.

And the reason I do so well with women is because they are so far down my list of priorities. Women can instinctively tell that I just don't care. I don't care if I win some. I don't care if I lose some. As opposed to the guys who get obsessive, bitter or angry.

I also 100% agree with your suggestion to step away from the game. If the game is angering you, it's because you care too much. Focus on parts of life you have TOTAL control of: work, hobbies, gym, travel. Then, return to the game as a changed man with some life experiences. After you've taken some lumps from the REAL world, a couple rejections from random girls won't seem so big anymore.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
its one of the ways to get there.

Its like religion

Whether u are catholic, muslim, hindu, buddhist, christian.. each has its own ways to make it to the promised land ....but in the end.... the goal is the same

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
i think you're actualy headed in the right mental direction.

The less serious you take this whole PUA game theory thing, the better off you'll likely be. To echo what's already been said, the neediness usually goes away when you're less serious about things.
not actually, but one of the ways to get there.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
If anything, I've said that you should make yourself the priority, and women will flock to you once you're a confident, well-rounded, and interesting man.

Women are like 5th on my priority list after work, family, hobbies, and travel.
Yes.

I also 100% agree with your suggestion to step away from the game. If the game is angering you, it's because you care too much. Focus on parts of life you have TOTAL control of: work, hobbies, gym, travel. Then, return to the game as a changed man with some life experiences. After you've taken some lumps from the REAL world, a couple rejections from random girls won't seem so big anymore.
Again, totally agree. If I could +1, I would.

suave, spend a couple of years working on yourself.

P

perseverance

Iceberg said:
Whatever you say, buddy. But there's never been any point during my time on this site that I've suggested that men should make women their main objective in life.
Sorry to imply that you did, that wasn't my intention and in actual fact looking back on the thread, it wasn't you who said what I said you said, it was Fairshake. Sorry buddy. I should get my facts straight before I shoot my mouth off. I agree with the entirity of your post.