Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Guys School

Reaction score
my high school is an all guys school
its a great school to get an education at but it sucks for meeting girls

how do i over come this HUGE obstacle?

btw the name of my school is Columbus thats why i have that sn

Reaction score
tucking fypo said:
tell your mom to switch you out..
its like one of the BEST private schools in my area and i enjoy the school over all just hate that theres no girls

+im in the honors program and if i switch to another school BUH BYE HONORS

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that souks!!! All guy school! also sounds GAY!>!>!>! What you can do? Imagine you were 39 years old, go places, take stuff, like music after school, go to movies, chiks are eveeywhere, unless you live in all guys island or sometin..

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is more important to you:

1) An education that includes learning to interact with the OTHER 50% of the worlds population, having a good social life, and getting laid;

2) Or "Honours"

It's your choice. I went to an all-guys private school through elementary and middle-school. I have to say, while the in-class education was good...It was one of the worst decisions my parents made for me. The written work is only part of an education, the other(and more useful) part is in learning how to deal with people and interact successfully...Considering 53% of the worlds population is female, I don't think it's wise to exclude them from the Education Equation.

Again, your choice.;)

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
also high school imo is all about making momenets, going on prom " in all guys HS when there is a prom you hook up with all girls high school" (i think)
gettign the first kiss , drama drama drama . freinds etc. w/e

i would definantely switch out. imagine spending # of years with no girls or anything to hope for. your dj skills will decrease dramticially and that is the last thing we would want to see.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REal definition of DJ=Disc Jockey, how do i know that? Couse i am a DJ! W00t W00t

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you plan on going to an Ivy league school, then switch out asap. Just do well in your new high school, there are "honors" and "Advanced Placement" classes in normal public schools, and you can still get in to any good university as long as you do well. Or if your so focused on education then go to a catholic school or another private school which allows both sexes. Or go out and talk to girls after school gets out.

I mean didn't you already know the answer to this question? It's not a huge obstacle at all, your just making it one because your against going to another school.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to an all guys school didn't kill me. Actually, it was fvcking awesome. Less dramas and bullsh1t, more opportunity to play rugby every lunchtime. I'd much rather be smashing people than sitting down talking about who-told-who-about-that-supposed-breakup-by-those-two-over-there crap.

But then again, we did used to skip class and go to the all girls school down the road :rockon:

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I go to an all guys school it sucks.... but its a really good school though, the best in the state, and its public so its basically like a private school that doesnt waste your money. So im not leaving...... but its really bad cause I barley ever see girls. Its not like a prison or anything, theres guys at my school who see girls all the time, so school doesnt really affect how you go with girls, you do.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to an all boys school 3 years ago it ****ed me up so much socially. I mean I am so lucky I only stayed there a year. But I was tearing it up there I was in the top 5 kids in almost every subject. The school also meant 1.5hours travel every day.

But now I have been at the public school **** is better I am nearly finished school and you know I am kind of sad. ****N University better be better.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you all are dumb. get your priorities straight.

girls before school?

dumbasses... :rolleyes:

success in life will naturally get you girls. going far in school will make you much more successful later down the road. you'll have money to actually go on GOOD dates.

you have plenty of time to talk to girls while being at a all guys school... join some out of school things... make friends with friends and their female friends.

i can't believe you people. so retarded... switch schools from the BEST private school to a cheap slut filled public school? like i said... get your priorities straight.

Reaction score
^ Right you are.

The Columbus Myth, ignore what most have said here. They are probably jealous that you are public educated and attend the best school in your area. It's a privilege to have such good education, so make the most of it.

Forget about girls for the moment and focus on achieving good results and having a career in place.

There's a lot of uneducated fools in this forum.

Last edited:

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt there an all girls school for every all guys school? im pretty sure there is cus i kno u guys still hav prom n stuff...

Junaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a excuse for me..

if ur truly good with women u can do stuff outside

plus u dont learn much about girls in school. it doesnt help approaching skillz cause u have it to ez in skewl

also education should matter alot more... just find girls out of skewl man around 75% of my friends have gfs/bfs OUTSIDE of skewl anyway

Reaction score
Junaid said:
sounds like a excuse for me..

if ur truly good with women u can do stuff outside

plus u dont learn much about girls in school. it doesnt help approaching skillz cause u have it to ez in skewl

also education should matter alot more... just find girls out of skewl man around 75% of my friends have gfs/bfs OUTSIDE of skewl anyway

ur rite it is an excuse and i shouldnt use it becuz excuses are just a way of asking for a handicap