Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All girls will be unfaithful (but you can stop it)

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple as the title. It's a truth of life.

Any girl will cheat if presented with the right oppertunity. There is no woman alive who is "righteous" or "loyal" enough not to take an oppertunity if it presents itself *strongly* enough.

Here is the thing:

All girls have secret wishes and desires. They have so many inner desires and buttons that no single boyfriend could push them all. If they find a guy who can push all teh buttons that they wish their boyfriend would push, that is LACKING FROM HER RELATIONSHIP, then she will take the oppertunity.

Now, girls are tricky *****es. They don't want to be responsible. Somewhere in a post I read a great quote, which roughly said "if ever a guy could seduce a woman so much that she should cheat on her significant other, then it is in no way the woman's fault, who was merely a victim of the man's great seduction".

You see, women WANT that little button to be pushed. But they're also afraid of it. It doesn't make any sense.

The point is, if a woman finds a man who can push all the buttons, and do so so strongly that she "has no choice but to succomb to him", then you can bet your lunch money she'll go for it.

What can do you do to stop it? To be honest, I haven't found a single post on all these boards and bible that gives a good tip on how to keep a woman faithful. Perhaps it's impossible? Well, probably. But there is a way to keep her as faithful as possible.

what is it?

Show her you won't take any disrespect? Meh, it'll make her more afraid of doing it, and, after she has done it, horribly afraid of telling you..... but she still will do it if the desire is strong enough.
Satisfy her ina ll the ways she wants? Dream on, buster.

Here is my field-tested method of keeping girls happy and in your relationship:

You satisfy her in all the ways you can. These should be anything sexual, or things that she should only get from a real significant other.
You let her go and satisfy her other needs with other people who can do it. Sound stupid, huh? Isn't that cheating in itself? Not quite. It depends on where you draw the line for unfaithfulness (some guys might even consider a menage-a-trois "ok", because then the girl can be sexually satisfied in a way that he couldnt himself do it... but that's probably rare ;)). Granted, if you're not satisfying her sexually, then she'll probably cheat. But if, maybe, she's always wanted to dance swing, and you have three left feet, then let her go out and dance with other men. That desire will be fulfilled, so that's one less button a budding seducer has to use against her. And you won't have had to do any work for it.

You see, it's not a problem for her to go out, have her own life, and satisfy the needs you cna't herself! After all, you wouldn't watch the football game and go to a strip club with your girlfriend, would you? (alright, maybe, but don't get started with me). No, you go with your buddies. That's a desire that she cannot satisfy, but that others can.

Any man who thinks that he must single-handedly satisfy all of his woman's desires is headed for trouble. It's impossible. But, if he is trusting enough to let her go out and satisfy them herself, he will dramatically reduce the chances of her cheating on him. Plus, this added "I don't mind if you go flirt with other men" is pretty attractive. It's not letting her disrespect you. It's respecting her and yourself enough to let her do her thing, without being unfaithful.

Now, of course, this isn't a 100% guaranteed plan...... there is always a chance that some guy will uncover the buttons she didn't even know she had, and be so good at pushing them that she will "have no choice but to be unfaithful"...... but most likely, it won't happen, so long as you follow those guidelines.

So, to put it back into view for those who aren't in a LTR and just want to find out how to get that girl out of her man's arms (you son of a *****, you!) here is the bottom line:

All women will cheat on their guys. She has secret desires that he cannot entirely fulfill, so any man who can fulfill them, and do so strongly enough, will have her at his control.
On the other hand, if her "other" allows her to fulfill her needs herself in a non-unfaithful [which, of course, depends on where you draw the line for unfaithfulness] manner, he will reduce her need to cheat.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
buttons..

Describe these buttons.. There isnt that many that can be pushed..

The Good lOOKing button
The Nice bODY button
The overtly sexual button
the Rough and tough button

what other buttons?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be deleted.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was feeling you on the first part. It's not true that all women cheat and it's not true that all men are dogs.

But you could say a great number of women cheat.

If a woman is happy in a relationship she more probably will not cheat.

But if her man is lacking than it's a 50/50 chance she will depending on the women.

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont treat your girl like a princess and she wont cheat.

It's that simple

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a bit brash.
It is true that there are women who have been wed to a man for 70 years and never once cheated.

However, it is my belief that IF there had been teh perfect oppertunity, those women would have.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very bad.. But isnt it true and the same for Men too l... WE would cheat given a perfect oppurtunity...

No matter how cheesy and gay a guy can be that has a g/f he will cheat if the girl is hot enough.. And she is innocent to him..

playfulboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's about avoiding treating her like a Princess - a woman likes to feel special - but if you put her on a pedastool that's a different matter.

You want to know the buttons that you can push to keep her -

* Be playful and spontaneous in the bedroom - technique is useless if there's no play and no spontenaity.

* Don't make every touch sexual - give her kisses and hugs just for the sake of it.

* Tease her by occasionally making out for 30 seconds and then stopping it - shows her she's attractive, but that you're capable of playing without bonking.

* Stroke her to sleep at night - you will find this builds a massive amount of intimacy. Stroke her during sex, even if you're inside her, stop moving for a while and just kiss her and stroke her face - you'll find that she'll start moving and will have the yummiest smile on her face.

So no, don't treat her like a Princess, but make sure she feels special and yummy rather than a warm hole.