Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All C&F lines..Post 'em here

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so its your boy, Cuban and i created this thread because i think we can all benefit from more C&F lines and advice.

Here's one:"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? ...because it looks like you landed on your face."

So DJs post your C&F lines and advice here.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
That one liner definitely captures the complete essence of being ****y AND funny!

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jaggs: Thank man

@San Jose California: I'm going to use that one man.. Lol

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny are typically responses to something the female says and are not supposed to be used as openers...

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
****y and funny are typically responses to something the female says and are not supposed to be used as openers...
i know but say an example

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow definitely saving that first one to use, its awesome!

My favourite is patronising them by patting them on the head and going 'awwww poor diddums', pretty easy to transition that into a hug as well to get some kino.

Or *look her up and down*
'Wow..... Who did you inherite those clothes from?'

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? ...because it looks like my **** landed on your face."

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this from one of David DeAngelo's seminars, I think the ****y and funny one. "Hey those are some nice shoes. Do they come in women's sizes?"

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Pickup putdowns. A friend and I used to do these all the time. We'd take all the cheesy cliché pickup lines everybody's heard a thousand times and give them a backhanded ending.

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or will you be cool with me leaving after sex?"

"If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you go buy me a drink?"

"You are the woman of my dreams. .......you owe me an apology. You do some fücked up things there."