Alexandria Virginia

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm young and single. Soon will be moving to Alexandria Virginia. Can anyone tell me a little bit about the place?

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all virginia has a LOT of goodlooking girls. Maybe that is because Virginia has a higher income, or virginia has "southern" girls. Whatever the case is, I go to VA a lot and must say they are hot all over from fairfax, to vienna, to alexandria. enjoy.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not move here, there isnt anything here for people our age...Thank God Im moving out of here next May or else I would go crazy...And this thing is, that there are people on this site that will tell you the same things that Im telling you about this place...

First of all, the girls here arnt really that banging when you compare them to girls from other areas, and alot of them are snobby...Plus its gonna be hard to meet people here if you arnt in school/college, etc. cause most people here dont seem to like to meet new people, and if you dont have any connections you wont really have any fun here...And even if you do, the house parties always get shut down by cops, and there are cops everywhere...Also, its expensive as hell to live here and there really isnt anything to do...There are alot of rich people and its funny cause when you see them in the mall, they look like they are depressed or something, so its hard to approach them and have convo's with them, espically the broads...There are alot of jobs though, thats the only good thing about this area, but Fairfax County is either the most expensive or second most expenive place in the US to live behind Orange County, CA...
A fukking one bedroom apartment here is like $800-$900 a month and thats in a MS13 neighborhood, lol...Plus there are alot of FOB's here too...Im not hating, but it makes the amount of dateable girls go down...

Pro's
-Lots of jobs and opportunites
-Alot of middle age broads if youre into older women

Cons's
-Nothing to do/Same things over and over
-Snobby a$$ people
-Expensive to live
-Overrated broads that are gassed up beyond belief
-No beaches or anything like that, sh1t, I wanna learn how to surf or something...lol...
-Cops everywhere

Snap87

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea...i live in fairfax he pretty much said everything. Mostly in northern virginia like fairfax, alexandria, and areas close to here, youll find a lot of ms13 gangs (hispanic gang).

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
anyone know anything about newport news. i had a best friend move there like 3 yrs ago.