Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alcohol and my life/game

Durden Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
TylerDurden said:
Stop drinking so much start reading. Read the DJ Bible. If you drink everyday thr you are an alcoholic. Get help if you are drinking everyday.

When I was 30 I saw a subtance abuse counselor after an ex said I drink way to much. After a couple of weeks of sessions, (being completly honest saying "YES, I drink every day) he came to the conclusion that I was not an alcoholic but if I kept my ways, it would surely be an absolute.

I think his conclusions were based upon I have been very responsible about it. It hasn't effected my job, family or gotten into any trouble over it. Well, it's three years later and all is the same regarding his questions. I'm not saying I'm not an alcoholic, maybe just a good functioning one. I do believe it has changed my personality however.

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to drink and smoke weed everyday in addition to doing hard drugs. I had no Game and rarely got laid. Eventually checked myself into rehab and have been sober ever since (almost 10 years).

For me, it was get sober or die. I can say that my life is awesome today. I don't miss the booze and drugs. For me, **** had to get really bad before I was willing to change.

good luck

fan27

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post when I've reached somewhat of a crossroad in my life concerning alcohol. I was getting blitzed every Friday & Saturday for the past 9 months. While it was fun and all, I didn't like what alcohol was doing to the rest of my weekends and my personality when I was drunk. I was rude, annoying, arrogant, basically a grade A ass-hole.

I'm extremely health concious, (I know, go figure right) I work out 4-5x a week and eat extremely healthy. However, my weekend workout was turning into a hungover couch session watching football. So just like that I decided to massively cut back my alcohol intake, but still go out.

Its only been two weeks, but I feel so much better about myself and its pretty nice to have a solid recollection of the night before. My game is pretty good when I'm drunk, but I think that's what every drunk fuvk thinks. This should improve my game and help me progress with the women I meet.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still have a drink or two, but I won't let myself get drunk, just a light buzz.

Maybe I'm turning over a new leaf, as I reach my late twenties, but I see no point in getting absolutely ****faced.

PIMP

Mr. Blue

Don Juan
Reaction score
mods censor simpsons quotes???

unruly me does it AGAIN:

To alcohol! The cause of -- and solution to -- all of life's problems!
Homer Jay Simpson