Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Albuquerque

SIWrx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I just moved to Albuquerque NM for an internship. Does anyone know of any good places to hang out to meet people? I cant find jack here to do.
If this should go in another forum, feel free to move it. I wasnt sure where to post it.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i lived there for a month and that place is completely dead...i think the day i got back to NYC was the happiest day of my life...

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
what kind of place are you looking for

What age group are you in?
What kind of place are you looking for?

I should be able to help you out.
I don't know what you are looking for though.

spw05

Reaction score
NM REPRESENT!!!

SUP i live in Santa Fe, born and raised. if you think ABQ is hard you should try SANTA!

****, i know its hurting here but at least we got the greens (chile and weed :-D)

if you ever wanna come up to Santa we should wing... i go to ABQ every now and then also.

SIWrx--- i will send you a PM

-Sean

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no. there is absoultely nothing to do. i sit on my ass and mastrubate.

nah im just ****ing with u, i got no idea. but why dont u find some cheap beer and have a big party?

SIWrx

Don Juan
Reaction score
how could i have a party when i dont know anyone but older people from work. I dont go to school here, and i wouldnt want any of the locals coming uninvitedly, we've had problems like that back in flint michigan...

crap, i wish i could find something to do. maybe ill just devote all of my time into working out and reading.

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Reaction score

I asked you what age group are you in, and what kind of place are you looking for? I didn't get any decent answer back so here is a non-specific guide.

Go to Monta Vista on Tuesdays, Try Martini Grill on some of the busy nights, if you like to go to dance clubs you can pick up souless chicks with barely any clothes on at Bananna Joes, there is a decent downtown scene also. Good luck.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get a guiness record at "most attempts to run through the wall"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past 18 months, @Jesse Pinkman and I have improved reports on the certain US cities and their mating environments. It appears someone tried to do that with Albuquerque 20 years ago and the post didn't take off. The Jesse Pinkman on "Breaking Bad" was an Albuquerque resident.

Albuquerque is a mid-sized metro and it has grown a lot in recent decades. Albuquerque's population was just under 385,000 in 1990. In 2003, when this thread was originally made, its population was around 460,000. Today's Albuquerque's population is around 565,000 and nearby suburbs would take the population up into the low 700,000s. That's a larger, mid-sized metro area. When the population is in the low 700,000s in an area, the area isn't lacking for quantity of options. Some people think that mid-sized metros in general offer an advantage of over large cities due to women in mid-sized metros not being overly fussy unlike the biggest metros.

The biggest problem with Albuquerque is QUALITY of options. Albuquerque is the largest city in the state of New Mexico. As a state, New Mexico has a lot of socioeconomic problems. New Mexico is one of the poorest states in the USA, it has a high crime rate, and it has a high teenage pregnancy rate. What does this mean for the local mating environment?

It means that there isn't a good local mating environment. Single motherhood is a big issue in Albuquerque. By the time a lot of local Albuquerque women are in the age 25-30 range, there are a lot of single moms. The childless woman is more difficult to find in Albuquerque.

A lot of men and women with things going on for them leave Albuquerque for nearby bigger cities, such as Denver, Phoenix, Dallas, and Houston.

Albuquerque is a very Hispanic city. It's not quite as Hispanic as Miami or El Paso. It's likely easier to date in Albuquerque if you are a Hispanic or a White person with Spanish language fluency. Having Spanish language fluency is more essential for day-to-day life in El Paso or Miami than it would be in Albuquerque. For non-Hispanic men, being able to speak Spanish would impress the Latinas in the city and make you more likely to get laid with them. However, a lot of these Latinas are the single moms I mentioned above.

The Northeast side of the city is the most upscale and least crime ridden. The closer than you are to the Sandia Mountains to the east of the city, the nicer the area is.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past 18 months, @Jesse Pinkman and I have improved reports on the certain US cities and their mating environments. It appears someone tried to do that with Albuquerque 20 years ago and the post didn't take off. The Jesse Pinkman on "Breaking Bad" was an Albuquerque resident.

Albuquerque is a mid-sized metro and it has grown a lot in recent decades. Albuquerque's population was just under 385,000 in 1990. In 2003, when this thread was originally made, its population was around 460,000. Today's Albuquerque's population is around 565,000 and nearby suburbs would take the population up into the low 700,000s. That's a larger, mid-sized metro area. When the population is in the low 700,000s in an area, the area isn't lacking for quantity of options. Some people think that mid-sized metros in general offer an advantage of over large cities due to women in mid-sized metros not being overly fussy unlike the biggest metros.

The biggest problem with Albuquerque is QUALITY of options. Albuquerque is the largest city in the state of New Mexico. As a state, New Mexico has a lot of socioeconomic problems. New Mexico is one of the poorest states in the USA, it has a high crime rate, and it has a high teenage pregnancy rate. What does this mean for the local mating environment?

It means that there isn't a good local mating environment. Single motherhood is a big issue in Albuquerque. By the time a lot of local Albuquerque women are in the age 25-30 range, there are a lot of single moms. The childless woman is more difficult to find in Albuquerque.

A lot of men and women with things going on for them leave Albuquerque for nearby bigger cities, such as Denver, Phoenix, Dallas, and Houston.

Albuquerque is a very Hispanic city. It's not quite as Hispanic as Miami or El Paso. It's likely easier to date in Albuquerque if you are a Hispanic or a White person with Spanish language fluency. Having Spanish language fluency is more essential for day-to-day life in El Paso or Miami than it would be in Albuquerque. For non-Hispanic men, being able to speak Spanish would impress the Latinas in the city and make you more likely to get laid with them. However, a lot of these Latinas are the single moms I mentioned above.

The Northeast side of the city is the most upscale and least crime ridden. The closer than you are to the Sandia Mountains to the east of the city, the nicer the area is.
That is correct, Jesse and I have new identities now. What was never mentioned was that it was the women there who drove us to crime in the first place.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think the most unique thing about Game in Albuquerque would be the hiking trails near the Sandia Mountains. Those are probably some decent places to do approaches.

Like anywhere else, there would be malls, grocery stores, and other typical daygame options one would expect in a mid-sized metro. There are nightlife venues too.

While I have been to Albuquerque, I have never done approaching and seducing in Albuquerque. I wouldn't be able to be as specific about Albuquerque as I have been on the Dallas thread. Parts of threads can be written about visiting, general stops, and talking to people who have previously lived in Albuquerque.

Being a University of New Mexico student would likely be good for seducing in Albuquerque. That's one of the better places to get younger singles in Albuquerque.

I can't imagine being post-college and trying to get laid and get into relationships in Albuquerque. That's why a lot of New Mexicans (both from Albuquerque and other parts of the state) move to neighboring states, such as Texas. There are New Mexicans around Dallas but it's not noticeable. Dallas gets transplants from everywhere.

There are many people from Dallas-Fort Worth who go on vacations to New Mexico. They tend to go more to Santa Fe and Taos than Albuquerque. Santa Fe and Taos are more touristy than Albuquerque. They are both higher elevation than Albuquerque and less warm in the summer. Both of those places are also skiing/snowboarding destinations in the winter months. There's a good amount of New Mexico knowledge around Dallas due to the proximity. It's a one day drive.

New Mexico has had a reputation for being hostile to outsiders moving to the state. That wouldn't help in terms of the mating environment, though that phenomenon is worse in the other parts of New Mexico as compared to Albuquerque.

The biggest problem with Albuquerque is the populace. It sucks. It is likely one of the worst cities in the USA in the 500,000 to 1 million population range for dating because of the crime, poverty, and single moms.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think the most unique thing about Game in Albuquerque would be the hiking trails near the Sandia Mountains. Those are probably some decent places to do approaches.

Like anywhere else, there would be malls, grocery stores, and other typical daygame options one would expect in a mid-sized metro. There are nightlife venues too.

While I have been to Albuquerque, I have never done approaching and seducing in Albuquerque. I wouldn't be able to be as specific about Albuquerque as I have been on the Dallas thread. Parts of threads can be written about visiting, general stops, and talking to people who have previously lived in Albuquerque.

Being a University of New Mexico student would likely be good for seducing in Albuquerque. That's one of the better places to get younger singles in Albuquerque.

I can't imagine being post-college and trying to get laid and get into relationships in Albuquerque. That's why a lot of New Mexicans (both from Albuquerque and other parts of the state) move to neighboring states, such as Texas. There are New Mexicans around Dallas but it's not noticeable. Dallas gets transplants from everywhere.

There are many people from Dallas-Fort Worth who go on vacations to New Mexico. They tend to go more to Santa Fe and Taos than Albuquerque. Santa Fe and Taos are more touristy than Albuquerque. They are both higher elevation than Albuquerque and less warm in the summer. Both of those places are also skiing/snowboarding destinations in the winter months. There's a good amount of New Mexico knowledge around Dallas due to the proximity. It's a one day drive.

New Mexico has had a reputation for being hostile to outsiders moving to the state. That wouldn't help in terms of the mating environment, though that phenomenon is worse in the other parts of New Mexico as compared to Albuquerque.

The biggest problem with Albuquerque is the populace. It sucks. It is likely one of the worst cities in the USA in the 500,000 to 1 million population range for dating because of the crime, poverty, and single moms.
New Mexico is known for poverty and a relatively ineffective education system.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that's true. That's also related to crime and single motherhood.
There's also a large population and high percentage of people that historically led very different lives than the ones they are living today, resulting often in alcohol abuse.

Arizona, for example has a large population of Midwest transplants that NM doesn't.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I just moved to Albuquerque NM for an internship. Does anyone know of any good places to hang out to meet people? I cant find jack here to do.
If this should go in another forum, feel free to move it. I wasnt sure where to post it.
I've banged a few women in ABQ while on business. Found them on SA (no I didn't pay for s*x or their time, just the food and drinks). We went to Sadie's and El Pinto for food then back to my hotel. Not sure about the nightlife. Find a SA girl to show you around. I found the women in ABQ very fun and up for whatever. Not stuck up and pretentious like many on here complain about. And if you like hot Latinas like I do, they're everywhere.

Good luck.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the women in ABQ very fun and up for whatever. Not stuck up and pretentious like many on here complain about.
This can happen in a mid-sized metro around Albuquerque's population level. In the largest metros, the women get extremely selective due to having too many options. Small towns have the problem of too few options. In theory, a mid-sized market like an Albuquerque would be the sweet spot and women would have better attitudes than what is commonly seen in the biggest markets. A lot of SoSuave forum participants are in big markets with populations in the millions.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot dog, jumping frog.

As an outsider, New Mexico i associate with only bad things. The city on crystal meth, breaking bad (fictional of course) and David Parker Ray.

I’m sure there are nice parts but it sure has its fair share of serial killers, murderers and weirdos.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot dog, jumping frog.

As an outsider, New Mexico i associate with only bad things. The city on crystal meth, breaking bad (fictional of course) and David Parker Ray.

I’m sure there are nice parts but it sure has its fair share of serial killers, murderers and weirdos.
Don't forget the top-secret military base in Dulce, where they've also found many cattle mutilations over the years with technology unknown to mankind.

I'll take your crop circles any day of the week.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NM is one of my favorite States. Beautiful scenery: desets, mountains. forest, grasslands rivers…Diverse culture. amazing food. great towns like Santa Fe, Taos, Las Cruces/Mesilla, Silver City…. Cool places like Acoma Pueblo., Taos Pueblo, Santiario de Chimayo. Great parks like White Sands, Bandeller…Zuni reservation and their silverwork. Albuquerque had some interesting stuff, but not my favorite. Can’t vouch for dating scene though.