Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Albert Pujols now that he's single again

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think Albert Pujols will still be able to land hot looking women now that he's single? Note he's listed as 42, but most know he's more like 45 due to lying about his birth date. He's not in great shape now, but also worth a couple hundred million and after baseball will still be making millions from endorsements and autographs memorabilia and such.

I kinda wonder if he will play one more year if he doesn't reach 700. He's at 697 now. Seems like he's giving it his all to reach 700. I hope he doesn't fizzle out for the post season. The Cardinals IMO have a good shot. They're coming from behind and winning games. I think they will make a deep playoff run. They have a lot of offensive weapons too. Pitching iffy at times though. No Carp and Wano isn't in prime anymore.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how he's managed his money for the last 20+ years as a pro baseball player. If he's financially set, he can get a solid woman. Many ex-pro athletes end up broke after their careers end. Look at Jose Canseco as an example from baseball.

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on how he's managed his money for the last 20+ years as a pro baseball player. If he's financially set, he can get a solid woman. Many ex-pro athletes end up broke after their careers end. Look at Jose Canseco as an example from baseball.
Not sure, but Pujols seems pretty level headed. He made a smart move going to the Angels even though I'm a Cards fan. At the time the NL didn't have the DH and by going to the AL he prolonged his career and got a longer contract. Cardinals offered him a great 5 year contract. That was a very smart business move by the Cards not to offer him a longer contract. Remember, 2011 his last season in Stl his numbers declined greatly. He batted only .299 and didn't make the All Star game and only had 99 RBIs.

The Cardinals knew Albert was a few years older and was going to decline quickly. The AL was a perfect fit for him financially and he was looking long term.

For the price he was a good pickup this year since the NL has the DH now. He's getting more rest and as you see he's being productive and coming up big in the clutch by not being a starter everyday.

IMO he's 45 years old. It's widely known in all the front offices Albert is older than his "listed" age.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He really doesn't seem like much of a player outside of baseball tbh. He'll probably get some young, traditional, christian latina who's smoking hot

I wouldn't mind seeing Goldschmidt win the triple crown, he's a hell of a player and probably hof bound.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He really doesn't seem like much of a player outside of baseball tbh. He'll probably get some young, traditional, christian latina who's smoking hot
That would be impressive for a 44-45 year old man. He was married before he reached the major leagues. He never got to be a single dude on the prowl during the prime of his MLB career.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously. I used to play at a poker room former boxer Antonio Tarver frequented. This was around '12-'13, so he was roughly the same age Pujols is now. He had a bevy of stunning women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is right up there with do you think we will avoid getting snow tomorrow in areas where it's summer. The answer is obvious enough you shouldn't even bother asking the question.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't mind seeing Goldschmidt win the triple crown, he's a hell of a player and probably hof bound.
That would be a blessing for him.