Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Albert Einstein Quotes

imgonnamakeit

Banned
Reaction score
The following is a collection of quotes by Albert Einstein which are relevant to today's world. I'm quoting Einstein all the time when I speak to people!

You might find this one highly applicable to yourself my dear moderators and pro establishment crowd.

The world is too dangerous to live in—not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen.

here are the rest

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable loce-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.
Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race.
Politics is a pendulum whose swings between anarchy and tyranny are fueled by perpetually rejuvenated illusions.
Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.
I came to America because of the great, great freedom which I heard existed in this country. I made a mistake in selecting America as a land of freedom, a mistake I cannot repair in the balance of my lifetime.
I do not know how World War III will be fought but the next one would be fought with sticks and stones!

What is the tree of liberty and why it must be watered once in a while?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the last quote :p

- comic_relief

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a Einstein quote I have on a Marijuana poster...

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not great at Einstein quotes, but I know he said,

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler"

There's another quote he has about the 4 stages of genius. Something like that.

They are good quotes when you think about learning. The goal is to make things as simple as possible so you'll understand them.