Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Akward situation

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so there was this girl in my class and we had a few awkward glances to see if the other was looking. Another dude, answered a question and i looked back and I was looking at him speak and her eyes were locked on mine. I assume she was thinking I was looking at her, when I wasn't. It gets weirder, I drove to my bros apartment complex and it turns out she lives there. I don't want to be perceived as a creeper. Also I don't think she needs to know the extent of my relationship with the person that lives there. Any suggestions?

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her ask her out should be good for you

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
roman81 said:
If you like her ask her out should be good for you
She was with a dude, when i saw her walking.Think it might be her bf.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see a problem here..Theres no point to anything...

But i say you should pull down your pants and put your weewee on her palm..that'll ease things....Works everytime

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a girl and ask her out, either way it'll be the end of "the awkward situation".....she could say no or yes, what's the big deal. So don't be a sissy...go for it

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
roman81 said:
Stop being a girl and ask her out, either way it'll be the end of "the awkward situation".....she could say no or yes, what's the big deal. So don't be a sissy...go for it
I don't mind ****ing other dudes girls, especially when the dude is a joke. However i think they live together, if i was going to rail her then that would cause problems for her. Its the same reason why i have a policy on no married women.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
I dont see a problem here..Theres no point to anything...

But i say you should pull down your pants and put your weewee on her palm..that'll ease things....Works everytime

Where do you get your advice? from nick quick?

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so we have here a thread on a girl walking with someone who could possibly be her boyfriend, you made eye contact with her in class, and now you want to know what the next step is... You havent even spoken to her and here you are making a thread on an "awkward situation". Go speak to her and then get back to us

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
so we have here a thread on a girl walking with someone who could possibly be her boyfriend, you made eye contact with her in class, and now you want to know what the next step is... You havent even spoken to her and here you are making a thread on an "awkward situation". Go speak to her and then get back to us
Please. She doesn't even know your name, but you're making a post online about her. Who cares more in this relationship?

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:

TRUE THAT.

Op i'm not trying to hard on you but how is it awkward if you didn't even speak to her or is it just awkward for you to make eye contact. I bet you just feel awkward cos you know you should have spoke to her in class! TALK TO HER FOR HEAVEN SAKES MAN