Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AI chat bots

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When AI chat bots become prevalent on forums, social media, and dating apps, what will the point be? I am cashing my chips in when that time comes.

I simply don't get much intellectual/mental stimulation from talking to a robot. There are a few posters here that are so lacking in basic human interaction and understanding that I wonder sometimes. I usually avoid conversing with them.

Thoughts?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m from the south. Although I’m a Southerner, I wouldn’t consider myself the stereotype. However, the stereotype is quite prevalent and does exist for a reason. Therefore the Internet actually allows me to reach people who have higher intellect, curiosities about things, and different perspectives.

It can be a mixed bag on this forum, but sometimes the person I expect to say the least, provides something quite profound

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When AI chat bots become prevalent on forums, social media, and dating apps, what will the point be? I am cashing my chips in when that time comes.

I simply don't get much intellectual/mental stimulation from talking to a robot. There are a few posters here that are so lacking in basic human interaction and understanding that I wonder sometimes. I usually avoid conversing with them.

Thoughts?
The Duke I enjoy your post, mate you have to realize some people are low IQ, some people that are autistic a lot of people lack social skills or awareness, and some people that are mentally ill. They need not be in a forum but in therapy. Ever since 2014 I made it a habit not to meet people off forums anymore. To many socially awkward weirdos (not all but some) that live in a different reality lol

In regards to AI, once it turns into AGI (artificial general intelligence) and the AI can reason like a human but has the intelligence of a higher thing well that's when shyt finna go left