Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ahhhhhhh yeah it finally paid off!!!

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh the joy of holding out.

For the past 2 months or so my girlfriend has been making very very subtle hints that she wants to have sex with me. This is a really big deal considering that when we initially started the relationship with her she was adamant about having zero sex, and she stated that she would not have sex until she was married. She has had issues about sex she is a virgin and had a very abusive father, so sex was completly out of question for her.

Anyways she told me that her ex-boyfriends used to always try to have sex with her and that would just make her angry and she would push away. Once I heard that I decided the best thing to do to have intimate relations with her was TO NOT TALK ABOUT SEX. It took a while but now its finally starting to pay off, last week she gets on the phone and starts talking about how she makes the best orgasm noises (remember shes a virgin) so for 20 minutes (no joke) she goes into this long tirade of orgasm noises. This took me back, from this girl that is normally very introverted about this things, all I did for the 20 minute period was blush and tell her to stop it. This just inticed her more.

Tonight she reaches over kisses me on the lips very passionatley and talks about she wants me to strip off all of her clothes and other various sexual things. So heres the question: Should I keep on downplaying her sexual advances or should I give in and shag her rotten baby? YEAH!!

Hehehe. Sorry I'm very excitied its like I climbed mount everest!

-Cecil

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want her to get sick of you holding out and find another bloke that will shag her?

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Peak, I think have played around too much, Have any suggestions on how to lead into it? I don't want to scare her off like her ex bfs!!

-Cecil

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a similar method that you have been using to get her interested so that she begs you for sex. It may take a few weeks to get her to the desired level of agressiveness where she will beg you to plug her. This is the state of ming that you hope to get her to achieve. Then the sex will be all her doing and she will love you to tears.

The method is this:

Start fooling around a little more each time, but don't go the whole way. Get hot and heavy with her to the point you know she will be comfortable with what she is doing, then back off (still smiling laughing and making jokes). She will like this and want more next time and will start to become sexually agressive. That way you will get her to initiate the sexual proceedings and there will be no way that you will offend her and bring back her past bad memories. Once you have done it a few times make sure you have one really long session where she thinks she will get definetely get laid (that is do the full romantic thing) but don't screw her yet. Leave her hanging for just one more time.
In the periods between these hot sessions treat her normally and without any sexual reference, but always have fun and make her laugh.

Once you have made her reach the state of basically cumming when she hears your voice then do your best performance ever. She'll be putty in your hands.

Cheers.

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks peak!!

That was a big help, I'm going to be SSing her tonight, and use your advice as well, I spoke to her last night and she outright said that she wants to have sex with me. I guess I am doing something right

-Cecil

Dancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, brother.
Try the foot-in-the-door technique.
some night, take it a little bit farther than you ever have before.
Then a little bit more..-
then a little bit more....
Tantalize her. She'll.. beg for ya.

Oh. And do try going down on her.

------------------
I said, lets get it on!