Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ahh My Gf Just Told Me Shes Yougner

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHH im 16 and a JR in highschool and my griflriend just told me shes in 8th grade and lied to me .... she told me she went to a highschool near mine and was in 10th :'( what do i do i love her but i know its crazy i dont see anything long term becuase if i did get outa high school she still would be in for 3 years ahh god

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
somone please help me im really confused , I love her but do you think 8th and 11th grade is too big of a differane.. she looks and acts my age she fooled me.. geez ahh

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next year, both of you guys will be in high school. She's gonna be a freshie and you're gonna be a senior, which is a fairly common occurrence. If she's at your maturity level, which I highly doubt, then stay with her. If not, you can try to be friends. It seems like your relationship is just puppy dog infatuation. You just think you love her, right?

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dunno about the puppy dog thing I guess you are right. I mean im not really having a problem with the age thing its just if my dad knew he wouldnt be too happy. But yes she is mature for her age she sure fooled me and my friends. But yeah sex is outa the question for now just I think I might try and stay with her and see where it goes . But im not sure im really confused right now i got so much going through my head.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
OH NOES!!11 Somebody call the police!

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not funny i didnt know :(

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you two been together?
I'd say this is really iffy. Ordinarilly I doubt you'd ask out a Jr High kid but you are already stuck. First of all keep this one quiet. You dont need a child molester rep. If you want to stay with her then no sex and id go as far as saying dont do anything sexual whatsoever.
Man I dont really have any good answers for you but you didnt seem to be getting alot of help on the thread so far so I figure my input cant hurt

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her, too young.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo when i was in 10th grade i made out with an 8th grade chick.

I could never live that one down. All my friends called me baby raper for the rest of the year.

Bastards.

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way: she lied to you. Her age is the least of your worries with this one.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cause he likes robbing the craddle does not mean anything ... :p

Its all good. DUMP HER.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imnexthere - we have been going out for 3 months and i was lovin every second of it now i feel like ive been shot down... i mean hell id **** a hot 26 year old girl so i dunno i guess its ok cuz shes only 2 years younger then me...

Byronic Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
Imnexthere - we have been going out for 3 months and i was lovin every second of it now i feel like ive been shot down... i mean hell id **** a hot 26 year old girl so i dunno i guess its ok cuz shes only 2 years younger then me...
Dude... she LIED to you. That's enough for a dumping right there. If you let this slide who knows what else she'll do in the future. How do you know she isn't actually 12. She might still be lying.

I understand you think she is cool and all but no DJ should EVER let a girl lie to him about something this serious and get away with it.

Hold in there, bud.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's 14? Thats too young dude. You can't do anything sexual with a 14 year old. Its just wrong. Find a girl that's AT LEAST 16. Nuff said.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know shes not leing about her age now becuase my friend is the one who told me how old she really is.

and too late for the dont do anything "sexual"
I didnt know at the time... But I still dont know what im gonna do.. most people i have asked that i know 8 outa 10 said age is just a number . I am so confused .. somone hit me over the head with a brick

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok after reading the 14 - 17 post i am no longer worried.. heh..

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her, I know it's hard. Your confused i know, but you dont love her, you are just insecure. If a girl thats your age, is hotter then your gf, is smarter then her, is more friendly then her, is everything your dream girl would be would you stay with her or go with the dream girl?

Deep down inside you feel as if you can't get any better so you cling to someone in the EIGTH GRADE, the truth is that with enough dedication and hard work you can get a girlfriend your own age and is hotter/smarter/whatever. That is the truth.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i could have this hot girl at my school thats the same age as me i know this cuz we made out but i dont like her i like my gf

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
i know this cuz we made out but i dont like her i like my gf
Made out WHILE dating the preschooler..uh..I mean..

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has been beaten to death.