Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ah man my little field report

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL could or anyone help me out with this one?

yes this is to do with the asian chick from church. I took her and her mate up flying tonight. The flight was really good they enjoyed it. I didnt much chance to kino cos her mate was up the front seat with me and target at the back.

The flight finished at 730. Her mate was supposed to be catching a train back to wellington at 830. We managed to get to the station in time. Just after the train left I could see that the chick needed to sort of comfort her cos it was her best mate and they hadnt seen each other for a while. Hmmmm not the best position for me to be in. When we were leaving the station she said she needed to go to the loo and gave me her car keys. I went n sat on the hood of the car when she came back I looked at her eyes and I knew she was crying before n was trying to control it. I know I shouldnt have been her emotional buddy, but I couldnt really care at that moment n I started squeezing her shoulder n asked if she was ok n she said yes. when she turned around I moved in for a hug. We hugged for like a few seconds while we were standing there outside the car. I hope she didnt feel the growing stiff in my pants

Then the drive back we ended up talking about relationships. I asked her about her ex if she still kept in touch with him. She was like nope not really. She went out with him for 14months, but shes still a virign, she nearly lost it though. He was 22 n she was about 17. He was into E and was a house builder. She tried to bring him to God but it kinda started to bring her down as well. Then she started asking me about my relationships. I kinda tried to keep it hush hush. She asked me if I was a virigin, I said why at first, then she said she just wanted know then I said I wasnt gonna answer that question. Then later on I asked her where does she see her self heading? She said that she doesnt want a relationship at the moment. Shes made a promise to God that no relationship till shes 20. I respect her decision because she says that it will hinder her focus from God. But it kinda hurts at the same time. She did get asked out by one of the other guys from church, but she didnt want the hassle of a relationship. She said she had found a guy that had everything except one thing. First she was reluctant to say who he was. I kinda pushed it asking if he was from church n I wouldnt tell anyone, fricking dumbass assassin!!! Then she said he was from uni but he wasnt a christian. She says shes just given her love life side of things upto God. She asked about which stage I was. I said I am kinda looking for a girl who is a christian as well but I am not sure myself if I am ready as well because I gotta learn to control my desires. I didnt wanna be ****y n funny at this time because just didnt seem like it. We were joking around sometimes during the drive back.

I dont know if I have blown it or what. Now I cant exactly ask her for a date cos I know exactly whats gonna come my way. I am thinking of just moving on cos if I sit around waiting for her to be ready for a relationship I will probably end up in the Friendship zone. The problem is she gave me a lot of high interest signs, laughing at most of my jokes, kino shes kinda touchy person, quite a few compliments about my hair, my jacket n my shoes, asking if I had a gf before, if I was a virgin, she also in one text message gave me her hm number saying if I wanted to call her heres my hm number. I was like ok.:confused: I never asked for her number n in another text message saying I was in her dreams.

She also said her next relationship if she gets into one has to have a christian foundation. Like both her n the bf have to be christians. I was thinking of laying off a while like maybe a couple of months just whenever I see her with my other christian mates just hang around n just be my usual self n hopefully let her know that I wanna take it really slow n not get into anything serious with anyone straight away. hmmmm I dont know tell me what you guys think

Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man she's one of those emotionally high maintenance girls that are christian hypocrites. RUN MAN RUN.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, I should have listen to u guys earlier n take her out on a real official date. K this is what I am gonna do next, not this coming sunday but the one after I am gonna straight up ask her out to go for a coffee with me.