Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ah jeez, single mom..

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He would if he read it.

I got about through the first three sentences... then "Apple + W".

Not worth reading.

Just think, you could've actually gotten something done in the time it took to read that. I mean, there is a booger that has been bugging me here now for a few minutes. Instead of reading that brainwashing, I think my time is better spent mining that sucker on out. BRB....

...Ahh. That was great. *fling*

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what Rollo would say, but I personally would never date a woman with kids. Never, never, never. Why do that when there are plenty of women that don't have them? Even though you may have no intentions of developing a relationship and just want to scre*, i wouldnt even put my feelings in that potential scenario.

I'm sorry, i know a great married woman deserves to have a man too, especially a woman who was suddenly widowed, but it simply isn't going to be me *shrug*

Azanon

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are the pics of these women? I, and any sane man, shouldn't give a damn about whatever their curriculum is, or whatever **** she has to say, if they are looking for any kind of sexual relationship (which includes dating). We look at least at the pics, and then we read about her. Single mommy or not.

Would I fvck a single mom? Yes sir I would. Would I go through some hoops to fvck a single mom? Yippi dee doo!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms are as gutsy as Erin Brockovich, as tenacious as Helen Hunt in As Good As It Gets and even as lovable as Renee Zellweger playing Dorothy Boyd in Jerry Maguire.
This is all you need to know about this article. If a woman can in some way be made to feel that she's living on par with a character in a movie, it doesn't matter how bad things get right?

I particualrly enjoyed this one:
Janice Hoffman, 49, relationship expert; Boulder, CO; divorced for 13 years; mom of 3
Not exactly the most glowing endorsement for her services you think?

I should also add that every question asked by the interviewer was about personal details (pet peeves, etc.) and done with the intent to illustrate that these women are worth a man's efforts while simultaneously making them the primary selectors. Rarely will you read in an interview nuts & bolts facts such as how often do they date? How many dates have they had in the time they've been divorced (widowed in one case)? What were the circumstances that lead to their divorce? Are these still issues with new men they date now? How do they go about arranging sex when they have a sitter waiting at home? How old are their children? How long were they married (as opposed to how long they've been divorced)?

You see, whenever an article is written on topics like this, the default is to identify with the woman as a victim of horrible men's foibles. It's HER story we're intended to sympathize with and it's men's behavior that needs correcting. All of the divorced women interviewed were divorced for a reason.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
You see, whenever an article is written on topics like this, the default is to identify with the woman as a victim of horrible men's foibles. It's HER story we're intended to sympathize with and it's men's behavior that needs correcting. All of the divorced women interviewed were divorced for a reason.
Excellent observation. I completely agree. Mainstream media in North American society these days is geared towards encouraging supplicative, wimpy behaviour from men. As if WE are society's problem and women are these perfect little angels.

That article is a perfect example. As you said, it is completely geared towards pointing out all of MEN's flaws and necessary corrective actions. What about the women? How about they keep their legs closed until they know what they are doing? And as you said, what led to their divorce and what about THEMSELVES do THEY need to correct? It is subtle to the average male reader, but that article is basically enforcing a supplicative nature in men, unless like us, they can recognize propaganda when they see it.

Any article that takes one side is to be taken with a truckload of salt. Forget a grain.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. things like this annoy me

they think they are such ****ing heros and deserve Prince Charming to come in. All women, no matter what, ALWAYS think they deserve a king among men.

last part of it, one of them said the guy receives a Gold Star for paying for her kids nanny...

Oooo
paying for her kids = reward from momma!

:rolleyes:

Don Juan Montoya

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont date single moms. There are lots of hot chicks w/o kids out there. There just looking for a surogate father for the kid.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is that only an IDIOT has anything to do with a single mum, never fvck them, nor go anywhere near one.
I did meet an ugly b!tch who was a 4/10 in looks, she was 35, divorced with 5 fvcking kids, you wouldn't beleive that some pathetic AFC loser married this b!tch.
It goes to show just how many FOOLS are in residence on this Earth today. :yes: :mad: :yes:

AckeDman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... obviously the golden rule is if u wanna get with a MILF the way is thru her kids.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.
The way is always through her.
You don't want to establish anything more than what it is. Especially in this situation.

I'm not a fan of single mom's. But my homey swear's by them. He has 2 regular FB mom's right now. Says there no BS... horny as fvck... and always busy w. their hands full.

Still wouldn't advise getting into such.
But he's ruthless cold... he plays it raw, as it needs to be sometimes in such scenarios.

Peace'

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Disagree.
The way is always through her.
You don't want to establish anything more than what it is. Especially in this situation.

I'm not a fan of single mom's. But my homey swear's by them. He has 2 regular FB mom's right now. Says there no BS... horny as fvck... and always busy w. their hands full.

Still wouldn't advise getting into such.
But he's ruthless cold... he plays it raw, as it needs to be sometimes in such scenarios.

Peace'
I don't know what to believe. One second someone says "MILFS are horny, MILFS are great in bed" the next is "STAY AWAY FROM SINGLE MOMS". I don't know who to believe. I see alot of hot ones at gym and even some in class. I'm almost too afraid to find out for myself(lol).