Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Agent Zero's Daily Approach Journal

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes indeed the curse of the pink summer dress is a tough one. As far as anxiety i used to go around and talk to everyone i saw like they were classmates. me and my friends really got overshyness by acting stupid. rather than rying for coolness or suaveness we just kinda did what made us laugh. kinda like jackass. and it works after a while most people who hang around us become natural conversationalist and they dont even realize it they're just having fun acting like little boys. and ive heard em say little boys are the best don juans. like with us back in the days if they freaked out we laughed. if they like us we laughed with them. and sometimes we'd have a whole public place engaged in a conversation with us. hell last night me and some friends were at waffle house and all the waitresses waiters, and people eating were in there laughing and talking with us and as we opened up our aura of confidence everyone else slowly opend up theirs and the place was glowing with laughter and extra clever C&F talk.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agent,

I respect your ambition and all, but I'm confused about one thing. Why do you insistently ask if they're single right off the bat? Are you trying to save time, and keep from investing too much time?

To me it seems kinda weird. What if she wasn't single, but just said she was to avoid a potentially awkward encounter with a stranger? Then you're ****ed, because you lose all interest as soon as she says, "I'm not single." She sees that, and thinks, "this guy's out for one thing."

Whereas if you talked to them normal, about something other than whether or not they're single, your increasing your chances. Just cause women say they're not single, doesn't mean they actually are.

How about something like:
"Hey, that's a really cute dress, where'd you get it?" wait for her response, make some more small talk...

Then bust out with:
"Well, I need to get to class, it was nice meeting you, by the way, can I get your number and meet up for drinks with ya sometime?"

or: "Hey, it was nice chatting with you, you seem interesting, I bet you got a boyfriend though..." and give her a, "well, that sucks" kind of facial expression.

By asking for her number and drinks, it's a masked way of finding out if she's single or not. If she's single, you'll most likely get the number 100% of the time if you're not hideous looking or creepy.

Good work though.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #9: September 5, 2007

So first I was outside on this bench and I see this other girl on another bench not too far. She was hot, like a 9, but yapping on her phone so I waited. Then, I thought I lucked out cause she got up to come over to a bench closer to mine in the shade. I was there for like 45 minutes or more, but she was on the phone for all but 5 minutes so I didn't approach. I could've approached in those 5 minutes, but I waited since I didn't realize she'd be back on the phone again. She was very hot, but honestly I don't know if I'd want a girl who is glued to her phone.

Ok, onto the actual approach. I was walking around campus a while and it's been hot as hell lately so I was starting to sweat so I was gonna go home. I'm walking to the bus stop and about 50 yards before it I finally see an opportunity so I open this tall girl about 7.5 and find out she is not single. So at least I approached.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
B4IFURU18? said:
Agent,

I respect your ambition and all, but I'm confused about one thing. Why do you insistently ask if they're single right off the bat? Are you trying to save time, and keep from investing too much time?
Partly to save time, yes, but also because I don't have another good opener. Some people have suggested things, but I don't like them as far as street game goes. I do mostly street game which is a lot different than day game since I'm stopping girls who are going somewhere. I feel like I need to "get to the point" both out of courtesy and so they know why I stopped them.

B4IFURU18? said:
To me it seems kinda weird. What if she wasn't single, but just said she was to avoid a potentially awkward encounter with a stranger? Then you're ****ed, because you lose all interest as soon as she says, "I'm not single." She sees that, and thinks, "this guy's out for one thing."
So far 4 out of 8 have been single, 50% is about what I would expect so I don't think they are lying. And I haven't noticed anyone pause and then say "no" like it was a fake answer. I'm pretty sure they are truthful. Even the ones who appeared they may not have wanted to talk were still honest. I think it comes across I am out for a date or relationship, isn't that what girls want? I doubt they'd think I'm just trying to get laid.

B4IFURU18? said:
Whereas if you talked to them normal, about something other than whether or not they're single, your increasing your chances. Just cause women say they're not single, doesn't mean they actually are.

How about something like:
"Hey, that's a really cute dress, where'd you get it?" wait for her response, make some more small talk...

Then bust out with:
"Well, I need to get to class, it was nice meeting you, by the way, can I get your number and meet up for drinks with ya sometime?"

or: "Hey, it was nice chatting with you, you seem interesting, I bet you got a boyfriend though..." and give her a, "well, that sucks" kind of facial expression.
What you said there is the gist of something I would like to do. Specifically though I feel weird asking about a girl's dress or something cause I really care less about where she got it, not like I'm gonna need to buy one lol. I could comment on clothes, but that means I can only stop girls who I can think of a comment on their clothes. Not a bad suggestion and I might use it sometime, but at this point I like to have something on reserve I can use on all girls.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just comment on something that you've observed about her or around you. If you're truly not interested, probably don't say anything.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know if I should post this. I've been feeling major AA this week and haven't stopped any moving girls yet. I spent like over an hour today just walking around and I just kept blowing chance after chance, then my legs were getting tired. I ended up sitting on a bench and tried to open the girl next to me saying "it's so nice out today" and she just says "yeah, it is" and didn't seem like she wanted to talk so I didn't say anything else. Then, later I went to starbucks and I was waiting for my drink and saw this girl with a tattoo on her ankle (she was only like a 5 though), but I wanted to practice so I said "what is your tattoo?" and she looked down and said "Love"...I dunno, it looked like a japanese character so i guess it meant love, but she didn't seem to want to talk either. I am terrible at indirect lol.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After you used your situational opener, you should have followed up with a question about herself.

"You from around here?"

"How are you doin today?"

"Doing some clothes/grocery shopping?" (mall, dept stores, grocery store)

"You taking classes here?" (campus)

Her: Blah, blah, blah

Hopefully you're listening you'll be able to find out more about her to carry on the convo. After a few minutes introduce yourself. At any time in the convo once you start getting some reciprocation ( she starts asking you questions) you can start building rapport with her and then number close at a high point during the convo.

Field tested today on this one chick sitting on a bench in front of the library. She's cute and bartends at a strip club. Texted me later to what basically translated to her saying i was cute.

Practice, practice, practice!

Hope this helps

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry if you feel this is "beating around the bush" or not "direct game"

Girls will know why you walked up to them in the first place. So trust me you're not surprising them when you ask them if they are single.

I know the girl knows why Im talking to her, and I am 100% comfortable with that. At the same time, though, a good first impression counts. If I can comfortably approach a girl, get to know her well enough, and then develop a mutual rapport, then I will have more than likely gotten her interested in seeing me again.

As opposed to "are you single," yeah its flattering, but it projects that you are more worried about "trying to get girls" than you are "wanting to get THIS girl" if you catch my drift.

Not trying to bash you though. My first 25 appproaches were for the purpose of getting rid of approach fear/anxiety "Hey I would love to get your number and call you sometime!" thats all i said, and i did get blown off everytime.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
R U Single Line Does Work Tho. I Use It.

I Say Let Me Ask U A ?

Then I Say Are U Single?

Half Of Them Say Yea, Half Says No. Simple As That. For Street Game/daygame This Is Perfect. For Night Game/club Game Then No Thats Not Good

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #10: September 17, 2007

Another day of a lot of walking and no approaches, then I see a tall, slim chick who is about a 9. I do my "are you single?" and she says "yes.........but not looking". Yeah, so that is a rejection. Makes me wonder if I wasn't good enough looking for her or perhaps she just got out of a bad relationship or something, who knows. I gotta approach more frequently though.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's a couple problems I'm noticing. The first one is that I get sucked in by the girls with a lot of makeup, straightened hair, etc. I guess it makes me think about sex when I see them and makes me want to approach. In reality, I appreciate natural beauty more, but I keep making excuses like "oh she isn't hot enough"...I want to start approaching more chicks even if they didn't put an effort into looking great that day.

Second problem is that I am actually approaching girls who give no IOIs. Now this isn't a problem necessarily, but the problem is that the girls who give me IOIs I get intimidated by. I feel pressure when I see an IOI so it makes me not approach so I end up approaching only the girls who never even saw me usually. So I obviously gotta work on this to have more success. And of course I need to approach more overall. Not once has anything bad happened when I approached so there's nothing to be scared of.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this one doesn't count as an approach cause I didn't try to take it anywhere, but it's a good accomplishment nonetheless. I was on the bus coming home from class and this gorgeous babe gets on, and all these guys are sneaking peeks and stuff. Ok, so I'm thinking if she gets off at my stop I'm gonna do something. Turns out she does get off at my stop and is walking the same direction as me behind me. Well, I have to cross the street so I have a chance to let her catch up, and I say "You look beautiful"...she says "aw, thank you." That is probably my first 100% direct approach.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #11: September 30, 2007

I haven't been approaching lately cause I got tired of girls on campus. But, today I went to get my haircut and the girl who cut my hair was this cute, petite blonde, probably lucky to be 100 lbs., which is my type. So after the haircut I just said "so I think you're really cute, do you want to go out sometime?" She thanked me for the offer, but said she had a boyfriend. Yeah I didn't show any value or anything. I just said it real nonchalantly and really wasn't expecting anything of it. I just think it's a good habit to ask out all cute girls when you get the opportunity.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Agent Zero, you did fine here. You showed enough value, you were being straightforward with her. But i think its best not to ask a question, but have it as a statement..then question like, "You're really cute....we're going to go enjoy each other's company. What time should i pick u up <insert day>?" But yea, nice work still gaming man. I Wouldn't give up on campus girls man. The mature ones who are right for u are still there, just got to find them...eventho it may take a bit. Keep goin son :)

Last edited:

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, i almost forgot...the previous girl who u told was beautiful...she prolly wanted to talk to you more :)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fixed. It was a typo...i put your name instead of Braks.