Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

age questions*

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 18 and out of high school.. and i met a really pretty/sweet girl.. i live in Wv so its hard to find a really pretty girl who isnt a backcountry girl... this girl is really nice to me and fun to hang out with and hot...

i have age issues with her because shes 16 and in High School and im 18 and a freshman in college.. i havent mentioned it to her yet and i probably wont..

what do you guys think about older guys and younger girls.. will it work? what will happen? i have never been in a serious relationship with a girl.. i was cheated on and i have trust issues but this girl i totally trust.. shes really into me..

what do you all think..

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two years difference shouldn't be much of a problem, assuming you're both on roughly the same level of maturity. I wouldn't go any younger than that though, or you're probably going to run into problems.

fm2

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one way to find out if it'll work, isn't there.....

....Give it a try.

What's the worst that could happen? It doesn't work, but then you'll move on all the wiser. And at least you'll never look back in the future and wish that you did try.

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
i sort of didnt state the real problem...

since im 18 and my new chick is 16 i dont think my mom who i still live with really approves because she is pretty protective over me..

i guess my when my new chick called my mom wasnt to friendly.. didnt say anything bad, it was just her tone...

and i have 2 brothers... 27 and 21..
my bro has been with the same girl for 4 years.. they started dating when he was 17 and she was 15..

and my other bro is gay and he is dumb... he just says stuff to me and it actually does go pretty deep, hurtful stuff...

i just need some advice on this!

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wvpimp00
i sort of didnt state the real problem...

since im 18 and my new chick is 16 i dont think my mom who i still live with really approves because she is pretty protective over me..

i guess my when my new chick called my mom wasnt to friendly.. didnt say anything bad, it was just her tone...

and i have 2 brothers... 27 and 21..
my bro has been with the same girl for 4 years.. they started dating when he was 17 and she was 15..

and my other bro is gay and he is dumb... he just says stuff to me and it actually does go pretty deep, hurtful stuff...

i just need some advice on this!
Dont worry about what other people think, at the end of the day its your life, your the one who has to live with any regrets you may have, not them. You may as well try it man, i mean, think about it, even if it all goes as horribly wrong as it possibly could the ground isnt going to open up and eat you up, you'll just move on and be wiser next time.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck whatever anyone else thinks. There is a 2 year age gap between me and my girlfriend (except I think she is more mature than I am :rolleyes: ). If you like her and think it could work go with it. I did and she is great for me, fvck everybody else, what do you care?

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i do say f*** what other people say, because honestly i dont care..lol..
this girl is good for me too, shes a sweet heart.. im use to being treated like shiat so thats why i wanted a better chick..

lataz..

pimpette

Reaction score
ohhh my god, your 18 not 12, who cares whether your mother approves of it......
and as for the age difference two years is nothing

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one reason to be concerned about your age difference. That reason is the fact that she is a minor and you are not. I would think that 16 is the age of consent in most states, but still, you'll need to be aware that both sets of parents are going to be concerned about this.

The reason mom may not have been so "friendly" is because in her day, girls didn't call boys.

And since you're living under her roof, you'll have to do so with her rules.