Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age of consent?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this hb8.5 at the hospital I work at. At first she told me she was 18, but after gaming her for a few days she confessed that she just turned 17. I'm 24. After that I tried stopping all contact but this girl is very much into me, and I wont deny that I like her personality, and to top it off she has a tight little body. She almost always initates contact, we've met 3 times and probably will meet again on wednesday. However, I do not want to take this to the next level if it could get me into some legal problems.

I'm not very clear about this age of consent thing. It says that for NJ the age of consent is 16. Does this mean I can't be accused of statutory rape? Or for example, if her mom finds out about me, can she call the cops on me?

Please save the "go find other girls" bs. I do meet girls often but seldom do I connect with them emotionally. However, if being with this chick can send me to jail then I gotta do the right thing.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
google this stuff, it has nothing to do with this site and it depends on where you live. do some research for your own sake

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is important stuff to know, man.

If the age of consent is 16 in NJ, that means that anyone 16-years-old or older is legally allowed to have sex with whomever they please (that is also over 16-years-old).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a lawyer; this is not legal advice

It is ok as long as you don't supervise her at the hospital.

Here's the NJ Criminal Code:

"2C:14-2. Sexual assault. a. An actor is guilty of aggravated sexual assault if he commits an act of sexual penetration with another person under any one of the following circumstances:
(1)The victim is less than 13 years old;
(2)The victim is at least 13 but less than 16 years old; and
(a)The actor is related to the victim by blood or affinity to the third degree, or
(b)The actor has supervisory or disciplinary power over the victim by virtue of the actor's legal, professional, or occupational status, or
(c)The actor is a resource family parent, a guardian, or stands in loco parentis within the household;
(3)The act is committed during the commission, or attempted commission, whether alone or with one or more other persons, of robbery, kidnapping, homicide, aggravated assault on another, burglary, arson or criminal escape;
(4)The actor is armed with a weapon or any object fashioned in such a manner as to lead the victim to reasonably believe it to be a weapon and threatens by word or gesture to use the weapon or object;
(5)The actor is aided or abetted by one or more other persons and the actor uses physical force or coercion;
(6)The actor uses physical force or coercion and severe personal injury is sustained by the victim;
(7)The victim is one whom the actor knew or should have known was physically helpless, mentally defective or mentally incapacitated.
Aggravated sexual assault is a crime of the first degree.

b.An actor is guilty of sexual assault if he commits an act of sexual contact with a victim who is less than 13 years old and the actor is at least four years older than the victim.

c.An actor is guilty of sexual assault if he commits an act of sexual penetration with another person under any one of the following circumstances:
(1)The actor uses physical force or coercion, but the victim does not sustain severe personal injury;
(2)The victim is on probation or parole, or is detained in a hospital, prison or other institution and the actor has supervisory or disciplinary power over the victim by virtue of the actor's legal, professional or occupational status;
***(3)The victim is at least 16 but less than 18 years old and:
(a)The actor is related to the victim by blood or affinity to the third degree; or
(b)The actor has supervisory or disciplinary power of any nature or in any capacity over the victim; or
(c)The actor is a resource family parent, a guardian, or stands in loco parentis within the household;
(4)The victim is at least 13 but less than 16 years old and the actor is at least four years older than the victim.***
Sexual assault is a crime of the second degree.

L.1978, c.95; amended 1979, c.178, s.26; 1983, c.249, s.2; 1989, c.228, s.3; 1997, c.194, s.1; 2001, c.60; 2004, c.130, s.13."

Reaction score
age of consent laws are out-dated and make no sense

everyone and their mother know that girls know what sex is, and how to have it sometime between 14-17.........and the age of consent law is one of those laws that is absolutely RETARDED given how some of these younger girls look and act.

If the girl looks sane, then go ahead and bang her - the only ones to stay away from are the ones that you think might go cry wolf and tell on you, otherwise its fair game

the law that says you cant hook up with a smoking hot 16 year old with big boobs, a ghetto booty, and a beautiful face, is the same type of law that says that you can't drive 1 mile back to your house after some light drinking at your local bar - close minded laws that make zero sense in today's society

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In NJ -> Old enough to drive = Old enough to ride

In Illinois, we aren't so lucky. 18 is the age of consent. I've got a buddy who just caught a statutory rape charge. His girlfriend was one month away from turning 17 and he had just turned 19. Total age difference was literally 2 years, 1 month.

Long story short, the girls dad was a state cop, and my buddy was kind of a trouble maker. Her daddy walked in on his little girl polishing knob in the pool-house and that was that.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go through with it keep it on the down low and be smart about it.

Do not ever talk to her on the phone about sexual related things you and she do together nor confirm having done sexual things with her like say if she asks if you remember the time you and she did this, that and the other thing at her place or whatever.

You keep your mouth shut and find an excuse to either hang up the phone or change the subject quickly in such a way you do not confirm you and she have done anything sexual together.

A quick way to divert from her talking about sexual stuff is to start laughing and then she'll ask you whats so funny and then you quickly throw together a b.s story about something hilarious you just saw or remembered seeing someone do. If after she gets done enjoying that story with you and goes back to talking about sexual things you then make an excuse of some sort about how you really can't talk right now something important has come up or maybe you've got a cramp in your leg that really needs attending and you'll just have to call her back later.

One of the quickest ways to get yourself sent to ass rape university and branded a pedophile for life is to let good old investigator Holmes wiretap the innocent seeming phone call the little guilty slvt girlfriend of yours recently made to you and before you know it the SWAT team will be mauling you to the ground right after you get done talking to Chris Hanson and the internet witch hunt brigade over on Perverted Justice has a field day putting your mug up on their website for millions of visitors to gaze at labelling you another scumbag that just went down for the count.

Do not let some little wh0re put you in that position.

And when you are making a distractive type of way of changing the subject should she bring up sexual things on the phone don't say "uh huh" or "ok" or anything of the sort to change the subject as the pigs can probably hang you with that and I'm deadly serious about this too. They will use what ever little thing you say against you but especially any little thing you say that confirms you boned some little tart you legally weren't supposed to be boning in order to send you to pound me in the ass federal penitentiary.

So be smart and either look for a legal chick or have all your bases covered.

P.S: If officer Holmes or someother cop shows up at your door and wants to ask you a couple of questions you answer "I have nothing to say" and if you are forced to go down to the station demand a lawyer. Do not say anything to the cops unless you have first spoken to a legal representative that being your lawyer. This is important to remember because when people see that police uniform or find out they are talking to a cop they naturally get scared and think being honest will save them when in actuality it is what hangs them most often. Also don't lie either as that hangs people too. Just keep quiet once again until you've consulted your lawyer first. If officer Holmes or the boys down at the station have anything on you, you will be arrested on the spot not interrogated/interviewed.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where i live the age of consent is 16, BUt there's a 5-year gap that is acceptable, so i (19) can fvck a 14 year old legally

Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
where i live the age of consent is 16, BUt there's a 5-year gap that is acceptable, so i (19) can fvck a 14 year old legally

does everyone see the problem here??

how is a 14 year old different in one location from a 14 year old in another location?

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE

society has set laws to control the masses, and all of you AFC's are being influenced greatly by some of these laws and being nice little zombies who are SCARED to touch a hot 17 year old peice of azz - that is just so damn chumpish.

If it is legal to hook up with a 15 year old in one country, and illegal in another country, then the law has proven itself to be a bullshyt made up law that is out-dated, because 15 year old girls are NOT innocent, and are actually drinking and having sex as much if not more than college kids, so why are we punishing older guys for giving the 15 year old hoes what they want?

Just listen to KontrollerX on this one, don't let these bs laws scare you away from good p*ssy, and go have fun - it is VERY rare for a younger girl to tell on a guy she hooked up with who is older, i mean you'd really have to piss her off beyond belief for her to do that

DiamondCutter30

Reaction score
Look here's what i think when i meet a younger girl and i run this in my head "16 will get you twenty" nuff said.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing i have a problem with is that states have different laws regarding this. The federal government should step in and just make a law for all states. At 24, I'm strickly 18 to 80 tho, so whatever..

Reaction score
DiamondCutter30 said:
Look here's what i think when i meet a younger girl and i run this in my head "16 will get you twenty" nuff said.

no, that is just conditioned into your thickheaded illogical head

16 actually will get you 20 IF and ONLY IF the girl complains about it - and that rarely rarely happens, im talking about 1 out of 10000 rare, and only if you actually do rape her - if she willingly wants to have sex with you, then thats what will happen, and everyone will be happy - she has no benefit to randomly send a guy to jail!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she willingly wants to have sex with you, then thats what will happen, and everyone will be happy - she has no benefit to randomly send a guy to jail!

Daddy won't be happy. It is the parent who makes the report to the authorities.

The state's attorney in my county has made his political career from statutory rape cases. He has a full-time press agent to get him on the news every night that he catches a "child molester." If some of these "child molesters" happen to be horny 20 year-olds who banged willing 17 year-olds, then that is a little detail that gets left out during the press conference. Catching child molesters is a good way to get re-elected and get on TV for free.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
magickarl said:
In NJ -> Old enough to drive = Old enough to ride

In Illinois, we aren't so lucky. 18 is the age of consent. I've got a buddy who just caught a statutory rape charge. His girlfriend was one month away from turning 17 and he had just turned 19. Total age difference was literally 2 years, 1 month.

Long story short, the girls dad was a state cop, and my buddy was kind of a trouble maker. Her daddy walked in on his little girl polishing knob in the pool-house and that was that.

I'm pretty sure the age of consent in IL is 17.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
if she willingly wants to have sex with you, then thats what will happen, and everyone will be happy - she has no benefit to randomly send a guy to jail!

Daddy won't be happy. It is the parent who makes the report to the authorities.

The state's attorney in my county has made his political career from statutory rape cases. He has a full-time press agent to get him on the news every night that he catches a "child molester." If some of these "child molesters" happen to be horny 20 year-olds who banged willing 17 year-olds, then that is a little detail that gets left out during the press conference. Catching child molesters is a good way to get re-elected and get on TV for free.
daddy never finds out that his little girl is a slut - how is he gonna find out?? cuz she sure isn't going to tell him or anyone that he knows

Reaction score
I know what you mean dude, these 14, 15, 16, 17 year olds almost all are fine as hell. Temptation is killer brother. :p

Wish they looked like how they do now a few years back :p

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LP is a joke. You break up w/ the girl, and she can get you arrested. One of her friends finds out you touched her in a 'private area', and you can get locked behind bars. If ANYONE finds out, and someone feels its report-worthy (or simply let it slip to an adult without knowing its illegal), you're done.
Don't listen to LP in this thread, he's taking his scripture too far. Be a man with a brain and don't do stupid sh!t just because "it's the maaaanly thing to do!". In that case, rape and plunder is acceptable - fvck the po-lice, right?

Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
LP is a joke. You break up w/ the girl, and she can get you arrested. One of her friends finds out you touched her in a 'private area', and you can get locked behind bars. If ANYONE finds out, and someone feels its report-worthy (or simply let it slip to an adult without knowing its illegal), you're done.
Don't listen to LP in this thread, he's taking his scripture too far. Be a man with a brain and don't do stupid sh!t just because "it's the maaaanly thing to do!". In that case, rape and plunder is acceptable - fvck the po-lice, right?

no little man

people just simply do not care enough for the most part to go thru the trouble - they dont want to pay for a lawyer, go through the drama of being in court, THEY JUST DO NOT CARE - only if a father found out that his 14 year old had sex with a 25 year old

if a 16 yr old bangs a 19 year old, nobody cares, hate to break it to ya