Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age of consent

DR Chillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really pissing me off. If I have sex with a girl a year or 2 younger then me and her parents get pissed I could be charged as sexual predator correct? Could someone hook me up with a link to show all the techicalites and ****. I know this is a diffrence between 15-16 year olds 17-18. But both are illegal.

I just cant believe congress could set up a law like ,this how unfair. A one year diffrence can put you in fedral prison, even if the younger person lies about there age shows you a fake ID.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow its 14 is the age of sexual consent here in canada, then theres a thingy on how far the differnce between the person is, i think its like 3 years older or younger or somthing.

DR Chillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already know what the age of consent is but I think there is a a year or 4 year close in age rule. I just cant get over how dumb this law actually its only making crimminals out of innocent people when there is no close in age exemptions.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google for "Age of Consent" or "Age of Consent" and your area. or talk to a local lawyer. Alternatively you can just let them grow a few more years before harvesting. :rolleyes:

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Google for "Age of Consent" or "Age of Consent" and your area. or talk to a local lawyer. Alternatively you can just let them grow a few more years before harvesting. :rolleyes:
Yes, lawyer is good idea for America. Like a thousand laws in America for taking dump. When I get back home in August I think I will be made fun of by friends because they do what they want in my country. Now I live scared that FBI will take my life from me.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... ask a lawyer about sex laws
lol thats funny

shows confidence asking a lawyer if it's legal for you to screw someone ;P

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
put a balaclava on and drag her into an alley?

JOKE!! age consents there to stop peadofiles/child molestorers (spell check?) but i agree with dr chillz, its silly that its illegal for a 16 year old to sleep with a 15 year old.

Its great though if you're both under 16 and give your consent, no one can get into trouble lol

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that a 30 year old could be screwing a 10 year old and it would be illegal, but 50 year old could be screwing a 30 year old and it would be legal. Hell, if I where these pedophiles I'd just wait for them to reach legal age, then it wouldn't be illegal. But if you've got a thing where you just like little girls, that's disgusting.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In New Jersey there's something called a Romeo and Juliette Act where if your within 4 years of each other only misdemeanor charges can be filed and most of the time all charges are dropped.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually asked two lawyers. In New Jersey and New York, it's 18. In Florida, it's 16.

I've been told that basically, the judge won't really throw you in jail unless you go more than 2 years younger.

Of course, you still run the risk that there's a soccer mom or your girlfriend's parents have some shark for a lawyer and will destroy you in court or etc, etc. It's your life. Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Hell, if I where these pedophiles I'd just wait for them to reach legal age, then it wouldn't be illegal.
ew man, you go do that :p
----

you should like make a consent form and have your girl sign it before fvcking her.. with that agreement, lawyers will have a much harder time getting you.

"did you sign this willingly?"
girl (under oath): "yes"

lol that would be a crazy idea

DR Chillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
I actually asked two lawyers. In New Jersey and New York, it's 18. In Florida, it's 16.

I've been told that basically, the judge won't really throw you in jail unless you go more than 2 years younger.

Of course, you still run the risk that there's a soccer mom or your girlfriend's parents have some shark for a lawyer and will destroy you in court or etc, etc. It's your life. Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Hm gives me something to think about

Thanks for all the replys out there. I did alot of google searching before I started this thread. Anyway I had this feminst lady come in to my health class and tried to scare every one there. I even heard of a case where a girl showed a fake idea and the male still got thrown in jail. Thats like getting depansed then being charged for indeasent exposure.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i's a bunch of crap but it's the law, and since they're only good for one thing until they get into their mid 20s anyway it works out oK in the end.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I HATE my states laws. I see why they are there but they need revision. I'm 16 and can only slep with 16 and 17. Problem is the girl im interested in is 19. We're dealing though.

Last edited:

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
It is called feminism. In my country I have never heard of anyone getting in trouble for anything like this. I know old men who brag of doing such things. They think it is their duty to teach girls things.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My time is running out :( i wish i didnt waste my earlier years.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
going for an illegal girl would be dirty :p

"let's have some illegal sex"