Age factor

juandirection

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if you guys prefer dating a woman who's:

-younger than you (your preferred age range)

-same age as you

-older than you (your preferred age ranger)

Tell me your thoughts,experience,and some advice :up:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Older women are better in bed in my experience, and for the most part were raised on better morals. They are also less likely to have more tattoos than Ozzy. They tend to be set in their ways. They tend to have children. They are more reliable. Don't them them tie you down.

Younger women have great energy, are a big ego boost, are disappointing in bed (minus a few moments of paradise here and there), but can be a lot of fun to hang out with. They will be anxious to learn new things from you. They don't tend to have children (for all the young ones I dated, NONE had a kid). They are less reliable. Don't try to tie them down.

I've never dated a woman born the same year as me. Ever. 0 out of my 33 lovers were my age. Women my age told me I was too young/too poor/too ugly/too skinny when I was young. Then at age 28, they told me I was too immature/too perverted and too shameless for dating then 18 year old's instead. Now they tell me I'm too old. Ask me if I care.

Every age group can teach you important lessons in your goal to be a successful seducer.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger by miles.

I'm 28, I like 19-21 I wouldn't touch most girls over 25, it's just a personal preference.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer women in their late 30s early 40s. They are very open about what they want and really don't play too many games. They are confident, experienced, and generally a lot easier to date.

Older than that they start to become clingy and desperate... very aggressive and I don't feel comfortable in the 'prey' mode.

Women in their 20s are just too freaking hard to keep entertained. But you find a good one and they can be a lot of fun. Trying to keep up with a women in her early to mid 20s as a 49 yo man is a challenge, they never freaking stop.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early to mid 20's. Once they're 30 or over they seem to be a little jaded and they are more likely to have kids. No thanks.

juandirection

Don Juan
Reaction score
been going out with this girl, im 21 and she's 25. i'm having a hard time changing my image to her, i feel like she still sees me too young because of our age gap. what should i do?

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Older women are better in bed in my experience, and for the most part were raised on better morals. They are also less likely to have more tattoos than Ozzy.
I'll agree with that, a lot of younger ones I encounter are more tatted up than a lot of prison inmates nowadays, big turnoff for me.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women age 25 to 35 are the worst. Many are psychos. I prefer 20-24 year olds who haven't been jaded by life yet

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite group is the 18-24 range, then I skip the 25-30 range totally while I dont mind something sexual and straight with 30+ women as long as they are goodlooking for their age.

Im not interested in milfs honestly.

The 18-24 range are the ones where I look for potential long term and for a one night stand at the same time, you can either get untouched jewels or screwed up girls (the tatoos you talk about for example).

The 25-30 range is the worst one, you can find psyco and trashy girls which still present all the problems of the younger group but expect to be treated as queens and expect to plan your life togheter or tell you what is appropriate, they have such a high opinion of themselves which is different from the ego trip common of younger girls, these girls have been exposed to feminism much more and to that "empowered women" bullsh1t much more.

The 30+ girls still want a relationship but know that the balance is not in their favour so they make an effort not to screw up as much as we do since we're 16 and trying to get a girl, if they cant have commitment at least they appreciate the sex and your time.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Women in their 20s are just too freaking hard to keep entertained.
Agreed, although that sucks a little because I'm also in my 20s ;)