Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age difference; is it a big deal?

Age Difference: big deal or no?

• Big Deal

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Not a Big deal

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny how a girl find it such a big deal once they found out how old you are. To be honest with you, I find age difference not that big a deal. When two people click, they click for various reasons. It is that chemistry that can help make the relationship fun.

What makes age difference such a big deal? Care to comment?

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how big of a difference are you talking about? IMO if a woman is more than 2 years older (depending on how hot she is) then I just don't like that. And at my age anything more than 4 years younger just won't work. I think it just depends on how old you are and how mature the girl is.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy keeps in shape,dresses well,has little baggage(ex-wife,kids,bills) age will rarely be a problem when picking up women.

Unfortunately, too many guys are AFC and marry young. Then work their ass off to pay bills. Can't save money cause kids cost so damned much. Sit around on their days off drinking beer eating Nachos gaining weight and losing hair. Then the divorce comes and they look like ****. Then age difference is a problem.