Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Again a help needed thread

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys...

i know you guys hate this kind of threads..but this is the only site where i get kind of really good advice.so writing it here

i,m generally doing good..i have stared working out 3 months back and things are improving...

the only thing is i have a gf who is currently not in my city..so i tend to log on to some dating sites or yahoo messenger and try to have sex chats with random girls using fake personality..which kind of bugs me after wards...

i just want to get rid of this sex chat habit..any help or method on this..on how to do this?

or should i continue doing it...

guide me brothers...

manish

cmr662

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy answer - go out to bars or clubs and meet some women who you can actually bang. Simple as that.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLINE ADDICTION is solidified the minute it turns sexual.........is virtual cheating a bad thing.......thats another debate for another time.

Lets figure out a solution..........Your GF is out of your town,ADD the fact U go online trolling for virtual sex, subtract the fact you use a fake name, ummmmmm carry the one and you get...........JAG (just another guy).

Lots of people use their computer for gratification, its only wrong when U get caught. Until your living with said girl rock on. Think of it like picking your nose........ok I guess if done in private but not so good if you do it in public.

POTENTIAL RISKS-if your fantasy girl is not really a girl, or they want to take It OFFLINE..........some would consider this a bonus. The question you should ask is why not have virtual or phone sex with your GF?

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
manish said:
dating sites or yahoo messenger
DELETE yahoo messenger and all the other ones

in your internet browser settings Block the dating websites...even tho you could easily visit them again - the process of blocking them should be enough to start kicking the habit

you also need to find some other hobbies/activities to replace them... (or work more hours = more ££)