Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After you get the number

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have successfully number closed a hottie.
Now you arrive at that awkward moment when you don't quite know how to close the conversation and leave.

Its simple.

Just say this :

"What is the best time to call you?"

This simple sentence:

1) Allows you to see how interested she really is in you

If she says "call me anytime", then you know she really likes you.
If she starts out by saying "Don't call me at......" then maybe
she really didn't want to give you her number anyway

2) allows to to seamlessly and smoothly close down the conversation and follow up with a "OK, then, see you later"

3) Gives you a chance to tease her

If she says "call me tomarrow or tonight", she will be expecting you to do call then and this gives you an opportunity to employ the DJ principle of suspense by waiting perhaps 3 days and not calling her when she told you too. You can see how this will
cause you to appear less interested and mysterious

To recap:

After you get the number

1. say "When is the best time to call you"?
2. Close the conversation and split

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what do you do after the 3 days are done and you call her.

I'm curious to see what you do because this has been stated several times on this forum, but no one tells WHAT they do when they do call her.

After all, she expected you to call that night, and if you didn't how would she feel if she saw you the next day?

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man I think this is lame. Why? because it sounds lame and is totally unnecessary. She gave you the number and the next thing you do is seeking validation. Come on. Basically this comes from a needy frame and you place way too much importance on this girl you just met.

You just kissed and ask her: "When is the best time for you to go to my place and get naked". Ok this is over the top but comes from the same frame.

And questions like, WHAT to do when you call her. This reeks of insecurity. The answer is very simple. Get some social skills.

seanmichaels

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl gave me her number and I waited 3 days to call her when I called her on the 3rd day she was pissed off and she didn't want to talk to me anymore. She said "I was expecting you to call the next day.. usually if you dont call you are not interested in me and it took you 3 days to call me so whatever" she loss intrest since I waited the time frame...so makes me think twice on the next phone number I get.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanmichaels
When a girl gave me her number and I waited 3 days to call her when I called her on the 3rd day she was pissed off and she didn't want to talk to me anymore. She said "I was expecting you to call the next day.. usually if you dont call you are not interested in me and it took you 3 days to call me so whatever" she loss intrest since I waited the time frame...so makes me think twice on the next phone number I get.
I find it very hard to believe that a girl was just dying to have you call her, and then rejected you when you did call because you took so long. This is probably a tip in some issue of Cosmo: "If you're not interested in a guy, tell him he took too long to call you back and you're no longer interested."

lavhoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanmichaels
Would you really want to date a girl that would become irate over something as minor as that? A girl who was so focused on you calling her the next day that she obviously had nothing better to think about?

Either it was a line to reject you, or she's not worth the effort anyway. Next time it happens, call her on it. Tell her you were busy with work or whatever. Don't lie, just tell her the honest truth: you had a lot going on and this was the first chance you had to call her.

If she's still angry, then yeah, forget her. Not worth it.

Regardless though, you should always wait. If anything, it'll give you time to think about what to say.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lavhoes
Would you really want to date a girl that would become irate over something as minor as that? A girl who was so focused on you calling her the next day that she obviously had nothing better to think about?

Either it was a line to reject you, or she's not worth the effort anyway. Next time it happens, call her on it. Tell her you were busy with work or whatever. Don't lie, just tell her the honest truth: you had a lot going on and this was the first chance you had to call her.

If she's still angry, then yeah, forget her. Not worth it.

Regardless though, you should always wait. If anything, it'll give you time to think about what to say.
Dude, she was worth your time. Why would you want to call 3 days after she gave you the phone number...that's just ridiculous iMo.

She has every right to be angry with you because the waiting period is just stupid. Get your mack game on immediately.

Put yourself in her position...if you told a girl to call you the next day and she didn't wouldn't you feel angry? Wouldn't it just tear you apart?

Yep, it sure will; that's how she feels bro, hurt.

THAT'S why I asked TDot what he would do after the 3 days. Sure, not every girl is stuck up, or is like that, but some are. =/

@ Sheep:

I hope you weren't talking to me buddy, I have excellent social skills.

Not meaning to brag, but you claim I have none...