Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After You Get the Number...

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you may know I have been keeping a journal on my progress. It is a great way for me to keep track of my improvements, but sometimes I get to roadblocks that I need help answering.

Will interested girls make time for you if you call them and they are busy? I am proud to say I've gotten quite a few numbers here at college but I have a problem with what to do after that. If I call a girl and she says she is busy with something else (class, hw, activity), I have a hard time calling her ever again because I don't want to seem too desperate. I guess the logical answer would be to wait a few days and call her back a second time, and if she is busy again then forget about her. But since I was a desperate AFC in the past now it seems like I've gone to the other end and I go out of my way to try not to be desperate. Can anyone offer advice?

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try asking her when a date can be set insted of just accepting her say that shes busy. If you can't get a streight answer IMO next her, she's not intrested ala not worth your time.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Circle said:
Try asking her when a date can be set insted of just accepting her say that shes busy. If you can't get a streight answer IMO next her, she's not intrested ala not worth your time.

cool good suggestion....but also i'm not necessarily trying to date these girls and i dont want them to get the wrong impression, i want to hang out with some girls as friends too...will it give a wrong impression if i just ask them to eat? I mean it is college

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you getting to the fact that they're "busy"?

First off, a girl who is interested and attracted doesn't pick up the phone to say "I'm busy" and not call you back within the hour. Re-read that sentence again.

If she picks up, says she's busy, and doesn't call you back, then you probably need to work on building more attraction BEFORE getting the number. Are you "seeding" (a la Style)? ie giving her a reason why she would want to talk to you/ get together with you later?

Are you calling and saying something of the sort of "what are you doing?" or "are you busy?". Those are bad, bc any girl who has an ounce of self-esteem will say "I'm doing X (washing my dog/ hanging with friends/ talking on the other line/ homework/ masturbation)." So to avoid that, call her up and when she picks up, she either knows who you are, or you remind her. Then immediately go "so get this, blah blah (insert interesting/ funny annecdote or stock routine)"

There. If you are interesting enough BEFORE getting her number, she will want to talk to you; if you call her and project a cool, fun vibe, she won't want to hang up right away. Think about it, girls who are **BUSY** don't pick up the fckin phone...

Also, standard issue: don't "ask them out," instead invite them to tag along to do something interesting/ fun which you are ALREADY going to do, so they can hop and join in on the fun if they're game.

Good luck.
G