Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After the f close

josue520

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you treat or handle a woman after you have slept with her? I have gone out with this chick about 4 times. I want to keep her interested, but i don't want to turn into an afc. This chick is a hb 8.5- 9. Should i continue to act the same way(c&f, bust on her, direct, straight forward, alpha,) or should i change my approach. I think ive done a good job of attracting her.For example, she told me that i don't pay for her, and that guys should pay. now that i slept with her, should i cut her some slack or should continue tomake her pay when we go out.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just play it by ear, but still be a challenge/prize.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by josue520
For example, she told me that i don't pay for her, and that guys should pay.
And you should swallow, make my bed, make my dinner, clean my toilet and bring me a beer after work with a smile on your face but what are ya gonna do?

This piece of sh!t wouldnt be sh!tting for a week if I was you.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the fclose

I've lost many, many girls quickly after closing them. The bad news is I have not found a pattern that is always effective. The theory of making her wait longer might work. However, I've found it means less total lays, so I am not an advocate of it. Plus, it's not applicable to your situation.

Definitely, DO NOT turn into a wuss. Acting overly wussie is the absolute worst thing that can happen, and the woman will get tired of it very quickly. She may even think it's cute for an extremely brief period, then it will just start to annoy her. This will get you next'd very fast.

Don't give up your normal activities such as going to the gym and stuff. Doing that will show you have a weak frame and place too much emphasis on her. Keep your studies and work going well. Make yourself in a positive mood right before you answer her calls and go see her. Try using anchors such as the same incense when she's in a really great or sexual mood. Make sure you spend some time with her, and let the phone go to voicemail rather than answering it in a bad mood. Those things should help. I wish I had a better answer, I'm searching for it myself.,

dikster

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not very specific in you post my friend. Do you cuddle after the "deed" or do you go to sleep after that. It really matters for a girl what you do after the deed. Also, let her see that you have a life and priorities but also don't take them for granted. Keep ub being the challenge and the prize so she'll realize that its her loss is she let go of you.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep letting her pay and dont change anything. You got her in bed that way and youll keep it that way. If stuff goes south then perhaps you should suprise her by paying one day.

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
if the sex is good, and i mean really good, she will stay interested, aleast from my personal experience. that paying talk wouldn't even come out her mouth. it will usually be the other way around, her saying "you want me to pay for that?". as gunwitch said, "sex is the final attraction stage." you have to treat sex just like the mental and physical part of attraction. forgot who said this, but its priceless... "women use sex to control the relationship. you as the guy can use it to control the type of relationship you have." go in with that mindset and it's a done deal, sex whenever you want.