After almost a year an a quarter its over. . . (continuation of an old BPD thead)

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kourt said:
yeah nighter its scary ****, been throug the same with ya there

She has no friends left, failed in school. Just some dude that will experience same thing i have done, and when she are tiered of him, she eventuelly will call me again. Then i have to be strong and don't answer, because sincerely i know iam to good for her

exactly man, she failed out of school too and has no friends left

Guys I have changed so much already since I've decided to dump her, heres a list of resolutions I have made:
1) cutting down on swearing
2) going back to church
3) working out again
4) re-expand my social network
5) make new friends
6) be more selective about my sig others
7) quit chewing
8) smoke wayyyy less pot

And the ultimate.

forgive her, you see her problems she does not, dont hate her, if anything pity her and hope at one point in her life she will see a better way and become less destructive. Untill then you really have gained nothing more then experiance, it is after all a journey :D

I know it is hard when one hurts but it is far easier to let go move on and focus on you, dont fall in the trap of hate and anger it just consumes as much as the poor relationship did.

JUST:
accept it did not work out for what ever reason, dont throw blame it takes two to get to this stage.

Both of the guys here! You learned alot from this, this was the best thing out of it all, you have become stronger to things like this in future, lesson learnt the hard way but still learnt regardless, it is about YOU after all.

In time you will thank her if you focus on you, she wont see it but she has helped in away to kick your ass into a better longing for the finer things and not put up with BS women and poor issues.

Do you think you will ever entertain a women like this again?
The answer is simply no.

Unless you want to stagnate that is.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOOAH, on number 8, why would you take your rage out on Mary, what has she done to you DAMNIT!!?!!?!

:p, joking. Really man, if church and smoking less is what you feel YOU need, then by all means ****ing do it, because you are in control of your life, not some anonymous 16 year old halfway across the country like myself :p.

Edit: And jonwon is 100% right, don't hate he for it, accept that it didn't work out, and just move on, I mean even if she does call and you pick up and she tries that ****, very calmly just say, "Look, we are finished, and that's that. Have a great life." And its over man.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol not taking anything out on mary, just putting all things in moderation : P

this has been a very valuable learning experience, one which I will never forget, or tolerate ever again

Religons (or at least was) a big part of my life, and it makes me feel happier and more complete so I'm reincorporating that into my life again

I hate the things shes done, and I'm still angry with her, but I guess I don't hate her now that I realize shes sick and its time to move on

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation Update:

Not a whole lot new, she still hasnt gotten in contact with me so heres my plan:
I'm boxing all her stuff up right now and getting ready to give anything my friends want to them and then putting it out on the sidewalk. I'm doing this today and tommorow, cuz I'm going to warped tour and i'll be gone from the 28th to 31st. On the 31st I'll be back in the afternoon and if she isnt back by then, then everythings going. This should help me avoid any legal complications and if I clean it well enough I could get up to $800 for my work. (If they don't have to clean I get the deposit)

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no lawyer, but at this point it would seem you have given her a reasonable amount of time to take care of this and have made a reasonable effort to contact her sufficient to satisfy whatever standard any judge would apply to this situation. It is clearly established that she has just left you with a mess and made no effort to take care of it and anyone examining it from a legal perspective would accept that as the fact.