Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After a LTR...how long do you wait?

Mr. Anderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it reasonable that after a 2 year LTR your ex hooks up with someone around a month or so after the break-up? Would you suspect cheating if this happens?

How long do you usually wait? (If you wait at all)

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
it took me 1 day to get back on my feet again and walk.

and I regreat wasting this day of my life.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more important question is who cares what your ex is doing? Focus on your own life and move on. We all know that its not easy.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Anderson said:
Is it reasonable that after a 2 year LTR your ex hooks up with someone around a month or so after the break-up? Would you suspect cheating if this happens?

How long do you usually wait? (If you wait at all)
Most likely she was planning to dump you, I wouldn't care much for your ex-ho, bro. In this case, I think at most you should wait before getting back in the groove is at least 2-3 months. Some of the less experienced and lower esteemed people (like your exgirlfriend) are ready to jump on to the next boyfriend. Spend those 2-3 months doing a particular workout more efficiently, hike 15-20 miles, spend more time with friends, buy clothes for yourself, take a class, check out those cool movies you've heard about, etc.

If you just think "I'm going to hit the bars and do stupid myspace/craigslist online dating starting next week", you lose my respect as a man who "could've been."