After a interesting convo she blocked me

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I talked to this beautiful turkish girl on facebook. Adder her randomly and started to talk after seeing her reaction on a thread. We message back and forth for an hour and it turns sexual and playful pretty fast. 80% of it sexually and challenging. She responds with long answers within seconds and talks sexu back nd plays the game along.. All indicates that she likes it sometimes her asd kicks in and I pull back. Anyhow in the end I message give me your number i like app better then facebook chat. She blocks me. Why do girls do that at some point when you make that move. Is she ashamed of her own behavior im curious. What do you guys think.

jake-a-roo4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls are all talk online and don't want to give a number. Do the sexual stuff over the phone when you have the number. It's way better in person anyway than talking about it. Some Turkish women are known to have hairy asses. You wasted your time talking for an hour bro.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
So I talked to this beautiful turkish girl on facebook. Adder her randomly and started to talk after seeing her reaction on a thread. We message back and forth for an hour and it turns sexual and playful pretty fast. 80% of it sexually and challenging. She responds with long answers within seconds and talks sexu back nd plays the game along.. All indicates that she likes it sometimes her asd kicks in and I pull back. Anyhow in the end I message give me your number i like app better then facebook chat. She blocks me. Why do girls do that at some point when you make that move. Is she ashamed of her own behavior im curious. What do you guys think.
She was just having fun lol. She wasn't taking it seriously.