Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After 3 years, we broke up.. and you guys told me so

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead, insult me...

3 years ago I got a girl pregnant... I moved her in. I paid for everything.

We had a son who is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I love him more than I am able to describe. Well, 3 years in and we have grown apart and she has moved back in with mom. Its been 2 months so i have deleted hope of getting back together. If you need to go back and look at my posts from 3 years ago to make me feel like **** then go ahead, help your self. I tried. I tried to believe I could write fate..... but here we are.

I guess the reason Im back on here is because I need to get my head right and get back out there.... Im still a good looking man... I own a successful business. For a few weeks I have doubted myself. I wondered how I would ever find another woman. I starting to feel alive again.... Im feeling the urge to jump in the game. Hate me or help me, Im back.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No hate here. You have a son you love - sounds like something good came out of it. And as abe0 said, hopefully you had some good memories with the missus. Time to move on though - what's done is done right? You've got a lot going for you. Shyt, we're all pretty lucky. Welcome back.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier to figure out a woman when you aren't sleeping with her... You just need to develop that ability with one you ARE sleeping with

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your old thread just now and frankly, it was a pretty nice thread.

You come here now looking to get beat up for a reason. At least that is how your post reads. Why?

Pretty lady, carrying your child, you at a "ripe" age, I get it, I'd have done the same thing. In fact, for the child you made the best decision as statistically, children growing up in a traditional family do best.

You two took a gamble not knowing each other very well. But it was a gamble well worth taking. The only major regret that might exist now is if you're not only stuck with child support (unavoidable), but also spousal support. That three year thing makes my spider sense tingle a bit (actually a lot). Hope she wasn't an import.

So ... why did she leave? Growing apart is not such a horrible thing. It can often be fixed. However, if there are scars not mentioned ... so be it. If you never want to get back with her for reasons not mentioned ... so be it. If you go on a fvckfest now you surely won't get her back.

Enough said about that.
You know the drill for getting laid ... get in shape, dress well, be the best and so on.

My only advice to you is for god sake, use condoms this time.

The age group you're likely to be playing with are fertile, at the "need the seed" age and will likely never enforce a condom (unless to combat STD's). Given you're fresh out of a marriage, I don't think you'll be considered a STD risk.

Oh one other thing, don't fall for some chick. Even if you're shagging a 9.5 nymph who's only goal in life seems to be to constantly envelop you, spin other plates. You need some time to get your head straight. Don't even think about an LTR until you are divorced!

I feel bad for you OP. You're stuck with this woman in your life for years. Don't get petty over the breakup or the division of property for it won't help in the least. It will make the next 22ish years of your life worse, and validate her decision.

You need to do the "no contact with kids". That means contact is strictly business and never never personal.

SH

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify, we never got married. (Thank God)

There's no bad blood between us. We never cheated or had any kinda domestic issues or anything like that. The child is wonderful I love him and it's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. It's all gonna be good. I'm back I here because I always enjoyed reading the posts and using the advice from like minded people. Have a great day!!!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the virgin girl you were so excited to bang? She was 18 or 19 at the time ...

I may be confusing things ..

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear King Billie,
Nashville!Wow,Gracelands and all that....
I also read your posts,for somebody from the deep South I guess you had a strong sense of duty...As the only tangible evidence of our passing is our DNA,I think you have done the right thing ín Fathering a Son,now your Duty is to make sure he grows up right,Single Mothers can smother and spoil a Son,if you are persistent you will overcome resistance to your presence in his life,of course it wont be easy...dont forget your own Parents may like some input too!
For you if you have a reasonable job,you are in your prime,if you look after yourself you have a lot of fun ahead of you...You have been born in a Golden age,if you can afford it Medical Technology should preserve your life till you are a centenarian....Your main task now is to consolidate your financial situation,and dedicate yourself to life improvement,strangely enough you will find you become more attractive to Women as you age,I envy your opportunities!