African American women are by far harder to game other black guys post..

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first girlfriend in highschool was black, well, she was a mix of black and spanish but she grew up in the hood and we went to a hood school so she had the same stereotypical attitude as most of the hoodrats.

I knew we were mismatched but there was a mutual attraction between us. She even said she liked me because I looked "innocent", depending on your interpretation that may not have been a good thing, but it's what she told me.

It didn't last long with her but she never once got an attitude with me, and I witnessed her shouting in a guys face in front of a large group of people because of something he said about her, it was really embarrasing to watch actually.

I knew it wasn't going to last, but it happened and I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum as far as thugs go.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
So your saying whatever your "niche" is that's who you should game? Wrong. I'm not only a black guy I'm an intimidating black guy and when I say that I don't mean in a trying to be tough way. I'm tall darkskin and big.. and when dressed like the average black guy where I'm from look scary.. but I've got ioi's from preppy white chicks..
False that's not what I'm saying. Basically saying if you're in a particular "niche" it'll be much harder to game outside of it (what you're familiar with). Common sense really. I'm an advocate of gaming any fvckin chick you want. Who cares what people think? I was just stating the obvious. Certain things matter when it comes to succeeding with certain type of women. Some more than others...

Oh yeah and getting ioi's doesn't mean sh*t. I get them everyday from uptight white chicks (asian, 6'1 I've always rolled with a tough set) ..doesn't mean they'll let me get in their panties with the greatest of ease.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GuanYu said:
False that's not what I'm saying. Basically saying if you're in a particular "niche" it'll be much harder to game outside of it (what you're familiar with). Common sense really. I'm an advocate of gaming any fvckin chick you want. Who cares what people think? I was just stating the obvious. Certain things matter when it comes to succeeding with certain type of women. Some more than others...

Oh yeah and getting ioi's doesn't mean sh*t. I get them everyday from uptight white chicks (asian, 6'1 I've always rolled with a tough set) ..doesn't mean they'll let me get in their panties with the greatest of ease.
That whole statement is a oxymoron. I thought a INDICATOR OF INTEREST met she was interested in me talking to her. More so than the guy next to her which means if my game is tight it should be easy to get in her panties.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about the environment you are in.

In the community I live in there are something like 15,000 people. It is a predominantly low-low middle class white community. The "white-hood" if you will. Most black guys in the area are OLD like 40+ or are just youngsters like 14 or younger. Same kind of situation with hispanics.

Out of those 15,000 if 6,000 are between 16 - 25 , it would break down something like this:

2,725 White men

25 Asian men

200 Hispanic Men

50 Black men

2,650 White girls

50 Asian chicks

200 Hispanic chicks

25 Black women

What happens is that black men become a commodity so to speak. Since the town is so heavily white, being black instantly draws attention from the white crowd. White girls sort of have an either "oooooooh! it's a black guy" attitude or a sort of "eh" attitude of the situation. Hispanic girls tend to have similar sentiments. Asian girls just don't seem interested.

Black guys around here are more "different" and "exciting" than the standard white factory worker/construction worker/saw mill worker/truck driver/concrete guy (you are starting to get the picture.) But basically, a black man offers an experience that most girls around here haven't seen and is to a small extent still sort of taboo.

White guys pretty well get their pick with the exception of the asian girls whom seem to only be in to asian guys. Because of how the population plays out, for one reason or another black guys chase white women. On the whole, it doesn't affect the white guys game much since there is no shortage of white girls to go around. As an added bonus, the few black women that there are in town will **** with white guys.

The latino fellows in the community have some luck with white girls, most of their luck with latino girls, and almost NO LUCK with black girls.

Asian guys have it kind of rough. White girls won't talk to them (in a sexual sort of way), the black girls don't seem interested, hispanics and asians around here really don't talk a whole lot.

I don't know. A better way to explain it is that it seems like black people have immersed better in to the area's culture than have Hispanics and Asians. It's not uncommon at all to see whites and blacks hanging out around town, but you rarely catch hispanics or asians hanging out with anybody outside their race.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
That whole statement is a oxymoron. I thought a INDICATOR OF INTEREST met she was interested in me talking to her. More so than the guy next to her which means if my game is tight it should be easy to get in her panties.
Real interest isn't revealed until you actually DO speak with the chicks. Unless she's staring incredibly hard and pretty much throws herself at you, it's just what you think is an IoI in your own mind.

Believe me (I'm sure others can attest to this as well) just because a chick looks at you, smiles, whatever it doesn't mean squat until someone approaches. And even after that it still doesn't mean anything until you get them in the sack because some women (especially younger ones) like having dudes orbit around them without them having to do anything.

I know this site likes to advocate ioi's and sh*t but it's all what you, the individual, deems an indicator of interest. We all know them, but you know what so do women. A lot of them use these to simply get attention and nothing else.

YoungBeezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
GuanYu said:
Real interest isn't revealed until you actually DO speak with the chicks. Unless she's staring incredibly hard and pretty much throws herself at you, it's just what you think is an IoI in your own mind.

Believe me (I'm sure others can attest to this as well) just because a chick looks at you, smiles, whatever it doesn't mean squat until someone approaches. And even after that it still doesn't mean anything until you get them in the sack because some women (especially younger ones) like having dudes orbit around them without them having to do anything.

I know this site likes to advocate ioi's and sh*t but it's all what you, the individual, deems an indicator of interest. We all know them, but you know what so do women. A lot of them use them to simply get attention and nothing else.
You can only speak for yourself.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungBeezy said:
You can only speak for yourself.
Not when I see so many chumps fall for what I just said. These aren't words coming out of my a$$. It happens everyday.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when a chick is giving you a lot of eye contact or other iois it usually means she already finds you attractive.. so when you do approach she is going to be more receptive to you..
So unless you say something incredibly stupid your likelihood of a close is sky high.. get me?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think black girls are much less insecure than white girls.
I'm not exactly sure why, but people of minorities in general tend to be more outgoing and confident, perhaps because they've learned to live as their true selves from having a different racial identity. They don't materialisticly discriminate as much; people who are different from the norm in their community tend to have more "soul" you could say.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
I'm not exactly sure why, but people of minorities in general tend to be more outgoing and confident, perhaps because they've learned to live as their true selves from having a different racial identity. They don't materialisticly discriminate as much; people who are different from the norm in their community tend to have more "soul" you could say.
the art of seduction says someone who's "secure is impossible to seduce" so yeah good point and young beezy you make great points and that url in your signature has some powerful stuff on it..

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
But when a chick is giving you a lot of eye contact or other iois it usually means she already finds you attractive.. so when you do approach she is going to be more receptive to you..
So unless you say something incredibly stupid your likelihood of a close is sky high.. get me?
you're not telling me anything I don't already know. That's why I said ioi's don't really mean anything until someone approaches and even then it's not a guarantee if your game is on point anything will come of it. It happens everyday to guys, even my friends and I have been through it. Even though with us it's usually with young women that aren't mentally mature yet.

Game would be tight, had young girls constantly texting and sending naked pics before we even got a chance to pipe them down. When we try to setup meetings with them they have excuses and start to disappear because they were merely seeking validation and attention. Then when we don't contact them, they call us wondering what happened.

When some girls see you're not a chump and want to get the ball rolling, they get scared due to a number of reasons, but it does happen.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like to stereotype, but theres a type of black girl that's sort of "seen it all". Especially in a big city like LA, or Hollywood.

Very savvy. She's seen all the players. Seen all the clubs, all the lines. She might be an exotic dancer or stripper on the side. Those kinds of girls would be the hardest to run game on....but in the end, they're still women. They still respond to things other women respond to.

I think guys might be intimidated by their social status and skills, and thus their "game" seems weak. The lines that work to pick up white girls or latinas doesnt work, because she sees right through it.

Awhile ago, I met one of these girls.....you can just tell by their eyes and body language. Cant fool me, haha. There's a social confidence there, that preppy white girls dont have. Blonde cheerleaders dont have. Asians dont have. I dont think I've seen it with any other race....even black girls from overseas. Its an american black girl savvy, if you can call it that.

But my advice, play it straight, be yourself. Canned lines wont work. Fake confidence they can see through. But they arent immune to rapport or jokes.

Have fun with it all, dont get too caught up with any one girl, or any one ethnicity. Make her day, have fun.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread isn't really touching on stuff that I think will help anyone like the recently archived one but I figured I'd jump in for something I disagree with:
I'm in the Mood said:
Alright, ALL girls must be insecure then, because where I'm from, and based on my experiences, there is no one more objectified than a black women. As a result, what do they have other than their looks? What do you have in a culture where your sex-game needs to be as good as superhead? Where is the security in a relationship with, racism aside, notoriously promiscuous black men? The standards and ideals for the black female is only attainable for the women who usually aren't worth keeping. And failure to reach the societal norm leads to alienation.

To me, most black women appear confident, but once you crack that shell they are as weak, if not weaker than your average chick

Reaction score
pua1989 said:
im white, and i actually lost my virginity to a 33yr old single black mom from the _hood_ with her preteen daughter in the same room..compared to other girls ive had sex with it took pretty much an equal amount of work (the other girls have been mostly white and some asian)
You must really be proud of yourself losing your virginity to some 33 y/o skank. No wonder you keep flaming my posts. I'll bring this up again if you interrupt me on my threads again.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh boy

cola said:
Please no flaming its just my opinions read and leave your opinions as well.

I'm a black male born in a black area. I have nothing but black friends and sarge around nothing but black females. And I just have to say this.. black women (the ones from the "hoood") are just less naieve than caucassion women. I'm sorry its just the truth.

Part of the problem: I think black men are more typically alpha. We are raised to be tougher and are put in situations that require us to be more alpha.

This does not apply to all black men mostly ones raised around other black people.

When I go places and try to talk to white women I get way better results with less effort.. why? I dunno really. Maybe its the myth? (Which isn't true) but I tend to think that we are more aggressive.

Just a short rant I moreso posted this to see if anyone else noticed this.
Any white don juans who like chocolate want to add there 2 centns?
Any black don juans who like vanilla (soloman) want to contribute please do.

Didn't know my name was in this, but I'll add unto this of course
I agree with what Snowplow and Macallik have said but most of all I co sign this.

GQ_Confidence_1 said:
I dont like to stereotype, but theres a type of black girl that's sort of "seen it all". Especially in a big city like LA, or Hollywood.

Very savvy. She's seen all the players. Seen all the clubs, all the lines. She might be an exotic dancer or stripper on the side. Those kinds of girls would be the hardest to run game on....but in the end, they're still women. They still respond to things other women respond to.

I think guys might be intimidated by their social status and skills, and thus their "game" seems weak. The lines that work to pick up white girls or latinas doesnt work, because she sees right through it.

Awhile ago, I met one of these girls.....you can just tell by their eyes and body language. Cant fool me, haha. There's a social confidence there, that preppy white girls dont have. Blonde cheerleaders dont have. Asians dont have. I dont think I've seen it with any other race....even black girls from overseas. Its an american black girl savvy, if you can call it that.

But my advice, play it straight, be yourself. Canned lines wont work. Fake confidence they can see through. But they arent immune to rapport or jokes.

Have fun with it all, dont get too caught up with any one girl, or any one ethnicity. Make her day, have fun.
When you "holla" at sisters, your game has to be tight, this is why I don't believe in "canned" crap. When you go in set truly confident and "clowning"(joking/smiling) you are more attractive, this is true for any race.

For me personally Sisters are more forward if they ain't feeling you, she ain't gonna be in set just to be "polite". Build rapport, have her smiling like any other woman and usually you are golden

Peace

Solo

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Ghetto Alpha Male crap is an ACT. Real men work for a living, take care of their families, and honor their responsibilities. The fact that our society has glorified these bums serves only to further it's decay. But, in these tough times, the wheat gets separated from the chaff and we may yet see the return of outdated things like honor, courage, commitment, responsibility, work ethic, etc.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
You must really be proud of yourself losing your virginity to some 33 y/o skank. No wonder you keep flaming my posts. I'll bring this up again if you interrupt me on my threads again.

please do bring it up again. im extremely proud of myself because its the best virginity loss story ive ever heard. people take virginity way too seriously (ie, your 30yr old still living with mom and dad self). nevertheless, i still bone the shít out of dime pieces that you could only ever dream of. im living my life tothe fullest (and girls notice) unlike your sorry áss self..go back to being that weirdo and tell that UG romanian (right?) hello for me while she fingers herself while you use that fleshlight of yours

anyway the real point of my original post was: african american girls from the "ghetto" are just women like someone else stated and can be gamed just like any other girl (at least imo)

Reaction score
pua1989 said:
please do bring it up again. im extremely proud of myself because its the best virginity loss story ive ever heard. people take virginity way too seriously (ie, your 30yr old still living with mom and dad self). nevertheless, i still bone the shít out of dime pieces that you could only ever dream of. im living my life tothe fullest (and girls notice) unlike your sorry áss self..go back to being that weirdo and tell that UG romanian (right?) hello for me while she fingers herself while you use that fleshlight of yours

anyway the real point of my original post was: african american girls from the "ghetto" are just women like someone else stated and can be gamed just like any other girl (at least imo)
Maybe so, maybe so. But you still didn't lose your virginity with a dime piece that I can only dream of.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Please no flaming its just my opinions read and leave your opinions as well.

I'm a black male born in a black area. I have nothing but black friends and sarge around nothing but black females. And I just have to say this.. black women (the ones from the "hoood") are just less naieve than caucassion women. I'm sorry its just the truth.

Part of the problem: I think black men are more typically alpha. We are raised to be tougher and are put in situations that require us to be more alpha.

This does not apply to all black men mostly ones raised around other black people.

When I go places and try to talk to white women I get way better results with less effort.. why? I dunno really. Maybe its the myth? (Which isn't true) but I tend to think that we are more aggressive.

Just a short rant I moreso posted this to see if anyone else noticed this.
Any white don juans who like chocolate want to add there 2 centns?
Any black don juans who like vanilla (soloman) want to contribute please do.
I agree. ive nver had a black