Afraid of.....?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll set the scene. I was at the movies with this girl with a group of friends, about 9 of us in total. 6 were drunk, and 1 high. The girl and I were getting very close (cuddling, we hooked up before, ended up doing oral to eachother) So about a third of the way into the movie, she tells me she wants to kiss me really bad. I ask her why we can't do it here, and she says she doesn't want the others to know/see. This kind of disrupted me, but we ended up "going to the bathroom" and kissing. I was wondering, how should I take this event of her not wanting the others to see? I know girls don't like to be portrayed as sluts and all that, but maybe this is different. I could be overreacting, but I'd like to see what others think of this.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand what you're asking. Are you looking for an LTR with this girl? Because if you are, I doubt it would work out if she's too embarrased to kiss you in front of other people. But if you're looking to just be f*** buddies with her, go for it. You've already done stuff with her and it seemed like she'd be willing to.

Another thing I don't really understand is why would it matter if she kissed you in front of those people if they were all drunk and high? They prolly wouldn't even remember.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, your so ugly, she didnt want to be seen to be attracted to you. Or she has a realtionship/**** buddies with someone else who was there.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or she's insecure about being your ****buddy.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best guess is that she didn't want to look like a slut in front of her best friend, because she was very eager last time to go out to the car when her friend was asleep, but she still told her. Women are confusing.

Top Bottom