Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

afraid of kissing

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
HI

There's this girl that I speak with occasionally (mostly over the internet)
She's been in 3 relationships, and she has never kissed a guy (ever!)

Now, she broke up with her last bf a couple of weeks ago, and I was talking to her again, and noticed her talking differently to me than she usually does.
So I though, ah, what the hell, just give it a shot.
We had a fun (but short;)) conversation over the internet (I can't call anymore because I'm over my budget and she doesn't have credits on her prepaid phone, hence we chat). And I said:

"if you're not doing anything monday, would you like to go see a movie, or would you rather go out for bowling?"

She said:"no, I'm very busy" (she's going on holidays tuesday, so I thought, damn, aint gonna happen)

Couple of minutes later she types back:"I'd really like to do something when I get back tho"

So cool, date settled more or less. She knows I like her (not really into her, but it could work out) and she's giving signs that she likes me too.

Well, nice story and all, but to the point.

How do I approach a girl who has never kissed before, and is afraid of doing so.
I know, use the kino etc. Thing is...she knows those 'techniques' too...

Any advice?

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? 13? All women know kino techniques but if they like you its not gonna matter. I suggest trying some kiss tests first to gauge her reaction before going in for a kiss close.

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
gray_fox_9 said:
How old are you? 13? All women know kino techniques but if they like you its not gonna matter. I suggest trying some kiss tests first to gauge her reaction before going in for a kiss close.
I just turned 19, girl is 16 (almost 17)

I know how to get someone 'regular' to kiss me (and beyond:rolleyes:)
but somehow it feels different with this girl (not in ways that I want to make it special or anything AFC-like)

Why I don't find someone who's far more easy?

I like a challenge:D

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the moment is right, soyoushave, you simply try to kiss the girl closing in on her slow enough that she knows you're doing it and do so confidently. Make your intentions obvious, but don't ask though.

If she reacts back, read her eyes to determine if its because she doesn't want you to or because she's scared. If the latter, simply smile (genuinely), maybe say "relax" (while smiling, saying it coy-like), or tease a bit promising not to bite.

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been tried a lot with this girl, but she wont give in to any of her (ex) boyfriends.

(which makes it more of a challenge for me:D)

Well, I'll probably can pull this off, her exes we're kind of shy so...

Do you have any idea how this girl can be so scared of just kissing?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows but, why would you wanna date a girl who won't kiss any guy in the first place? Probably why she has ex boyfriends cause, she wouldn't even kiss them. You might as well just be friends if she is that prude. If you do wan't to kiss her you gotta get in the mood and break those barriers down. Make a ho say no!

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to kissing, just go for it. If you want to play it cautiously then the very least you can do is have your face close up to hers as a test before a soon to be future kiss. If she doesn't flinch or have an defensive facial posture, you're in.

Tip: Smooth your way into a kiss, don't just pop your face out, That freaks almost everyone.