Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFK Protector's Workout Journal

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is Thursday and it's time for another workout! I'm going to do cardio around 8:00 PM NO MATTER WHAT DAMMIT!!!

Right now I'm getting hydrated for cardio and then I'll take a piss + more water during/aftr cardio.

I added lateral raises to my fullbody workout becuase my shoulders don't feel like they're getting a strenuous enough workout. Even though I can barely do 10 reps (I'm like...sweating like crazy to get it a full extention here), the mirror is showing little improvment. Then again.....I only get about 50-60 g of protein daily .... :(

But now I have MORE WHEY and I'll be back on track no doubt.

Weight: 143 lbs
%BF: 15.5%

Morning Cardio @ 6:20 PM DONE

Crunches 3x20 DONE
Leg Curls 3x12 DONE
DB-Bench Press 3x12 DONE
Lat Pulldowns 3x12 DONE
DB-Shoulder Press 3x12 DONE
DB-Lateral Raise 3x12
DB-Tricep Overhead Extensions 3x12 DONE
DB-Curls 3x12 DONE
DB-Standing Calf Raises 3x15-20 DONE

DB-Deadlift 3x12 PENDING FOR SATURDAY

DONE

HOLY CRAP MY %BF WENT DOWN TO 15.5% FROM 15.9% I ALSO GAINED A POUND. It isn't water weight because I went to take a piss right before weighing.

Also, I didn't do lateral raises...full body workouts exhaust me.

Last edited:

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing 1 more week of this then going on the Max-OT plan for bulking.

Morning Cardio @ 6:20 AM DONE (did it around 12 or 1 PM)

Crunches 3x20 DONE
Leg Curls 3x12 DONE
DB-Bench Press 3x12 DONE
Lat Pulldowns 3x12 DONE
DB-Lateral Raise 3x12
DB-Tricep Overhead Extensions 3x12
DB-Curls 3x12
DB-Standing Calf Raises 3x15-20

DB-Deadlift 3x12 PENDING FOR SUNDAY

DONE

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
max-ot straight away

however, i'd recommend not listening to its carb guidelines if you're looking to bulk. apart from that it's not much different from diesel's guide

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
max-ot straight away

however, i'd recommend not listening to its carb guidelines if you're looking to bulk. apart from that it's not much different from diesel's guide
Thank you man. I swear you must be picking up chicks left and right with the way you've been lifting in your journals.

Max-OT I will start tomorrow. I read up on it throughout the day today. yay

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAST DAY OF MY FULLBODY ROUTINES. GOODBYE DEAR FRIEND.

Morning Cardio @ 6:20 AM DONE (did it around 9 PM)

Crunches 3x20
Leg Curls 3x12 DONE
DB-Bench Press 3x12 DONE
Lat Pulldowns 3x12 DONE
DB-Lateral Raise 3x12
DB-Tricep Overhead Extensions 3x12 DONE
DB-Curls 3x12 DONE

DB-Deadlift 3x12 PENDING FOR SUNDAY

DONE

MAX OT STARTS TOMORROW WOOOOOOO!! I'm so pumped for this. I didn't do standing calf cuz max-ot has that for my ass tomrrow. Woot!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
yo. I tried Max-OT but some exercises I couldn't do because I didn't have a barbell at home. So....should I just not do max OT now or keep doing it but substitute stuff I can't do with other exercises, but the same max-OT principles?
I might go back to my old workout, and just apply some Max-OT principles like less reps, more sets and heavy weights.

I don't have the money/time to go to a gym so I guess I'll do what I can at home speaking of which I hope I get a job soon, but then again in college they have free gyms.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo guys. another question here.

I'm a beginner so is like 1 day of rest between fullbody workouts enough? Because I might get beginners gains you know. but still, is it enough recovery time? I never feel sore or anything. And I'll take a lot of protein if you want. I get 8 hours of sleep now.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you work out at home?

If yes, do you have a home gym?

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yaeh I have a bench, a set of adjustable dumbbells up to 30 lbs, a homegym upright thingy where you can do pulldowns and stuff (kinda like what a bowflex does but its not a bowflex) and then I have a treadmill.

by the way for anyone who cares, I am posting this now at bodybuilding.com

the link is this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=513631

later dudes. loggin off

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We virtually have the same stats, besides a few differences. Did working out at home help, significantly?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incidentally AFK, if you're new to this then the best advice I can give you is get out of the bulk/cut cycle concept. It's absolute shiat.

Cut down to a bodyfat that you're happy with, then just get bigger. WITHOUT the excess fat.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
Incidentally AFK, if you're new to this then the best advice I can give you is get out of the bulk/cut cycle concept. It's absolute shiat.

Cut down to a bodyfat that you're happy with, then just get bigger. WITHOUT the excess fat.
Hey thanks a lot man. Yeah, right now I'm trying to CUT but I still workout so I do not lose muscle or prevent it from being as bad as it could be. When I dropped from 180 lbs, I didn't know shiet and jsut did cardio and lost a shiet load of muscle mass. So yeah, trying to prevent that. After I cut down to 10-11% bf, I'm gonna start clean bulking like a squirrel on crack! Thanks again man and take care.

anyways, I came back to post my fitday link:

yellowspeed (afk's) fitday journal

the workout/training link is still the same as 4 posts above. Fitch, I dunno but I have seen a little gain. Not too much of course because I just started. To be honest this isn't a one or two month or three month deal. This is a workout for my whole life and I intend on continuing it. If I get chicks along the way, great. If not, I have an awesome healthy body anyways and that is a good thing.

So just keep working at it man. The key is not to give up and stop looking for quick fixes. Do what you can for now (pushups, crunches, etc) but just keep at it. Also, I'm sure NYC has public gyms at the park district and those should be accesible to you. I know chicago does. later man

loggin off again. I'll post progress pics the next time im back :)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!! ... and then some

Crunches 3x20
Leg Curls 3x12
DB-Bench Press 3x12
Lat Pulldowns 3x12
DB-Shoulder Press 3x12
DB-Tricep Overhead Extensions 3x12
DB-Curls 3x12

DB-Deadlift 3x12 (once a week)
DB-Squats 3x12 (once a week, the other day)
Ok I've ditched the 5 day split. How does this beginner's fullbody workout look? I will probably do it Wednesdays and Saturdays. Yeah?

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're gonna need an olympic bar set I'm thinkin if you wanna get bigger/stronger... especially for your squats/deads.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK, post the weights you use too. It's hard to see what you are doing when we don't know what weight you use.

If you want great results, the best way is to center your workout around BIG COMPOUND lifts (like squats, deadlifts, bench, chins). Do those HEAVY, with LOW REP sets (3 to 5 reps). Do medium to high sets.

For assistance work (isolation), do moderate weight for high reps (10-20) and low to medium sets.